Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2

Go down

David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 Empty David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2

Post by RELIX Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:32 pm

This is what I've been trying to tell people for years but apparently not doing a very good job of it. This guy has the knack of using the right words to make this farce crystal clear.

David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2
Today I'll continue my "Cru-sade against Kool-Aid" (and my attempt to uplift all those who have been drinking it) by addressing David Wilcock's latest blog entry. He titled it Financial Tyranny Collapsing at Free-Fall Speed, and it offers what I view as a very fanciful and inaccurate analysis of what's really happening in our world right now. As I address some of the key points in his article, I will attempt to lay out an alternative interpretation of events: one that shows the Cabal is deliberately imploding their old control structure in order to erect a new, far more robust system in its place.

Our new management team was debuted back on 3/22...
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 Putinxi
...Did you notice?

And here we go...

Early in his article, David attempts to support his argument by touting the quality of his "insider" contacts...

"Even within the classified programs themselves, there is so much compartmentalization that very few workers with a security clearance ever get to see the Big Picture.

I have had extensive, personal access to at least four major insiders who DO see the Big Picture -- or at least a majority of it.

Each of them have worked at levels where most of the hidden information is common knowledge -- and they have access to many of the compartments."

The unfortunate truth about "insiders" is that the overwhelming majority of them are disinformation agents. To establish this for yourself, just do a quick mental calculation: imagine how many true whistleblowers are going to risk losing their livelihoods, going to prison, and possibly being killed in order to feed information to a relatively powerless alternative media person, and compare that number to the number of agents the various agencies will send out to mislead and befuddle us. The first number is likely to be quite a bit smaller than the second, is it not?

In an effort to screen out such disinformation, some alternative media people use a three-source vetting technique. They figure that if they can get the same information from three separate sources who don't seem to know each other, the intel must be correct. Not so. The three-source technique works only if you stalk the information sources yourself. If the sources stalk you, the technique is useless. Disinfo programs could send you a hundred different sources saying the same thing; it still wouldn't make their lies true.

To gather accurate intel, the targeted entity must not know what you're looking for or where you're looking for it; if they know those things, you'll be fed disinfo all day long. And if they hand-deliver both the source and the intel to you on a silver platter, such as with the "insiders" who initiate contact with the alternative media people, you're totally screwed.

That being said, David's handlers probably give him very consistent info that seems to check out fine, but it is the flavor of interpretation they offer with their revelations that is the misleading part.

And David continues...

"These 'leaks' are not random. They are not arbitrary. There is a very strong, focused, coordinated effort underway to reveal the truth -- with exacting precision."

He is inadvertently accurate with this statement, since the Cabalists engineered the truth movement as part of their strategy to build up the emotional energy needed to tear down the outmoded system and embrace the new system they are preparing to offer.

"This disclosure is NOT being orchestrated by the Cabal / New World Order / Federal Reserve / Illuminati / Bad Guys -- which is centered in the US, UK and Western Europe."

This is a rather silly statement considering that his own sources are Cabal agents who he says "have access to many of the compartments." And with this statement, he accidentally stumbles upon the reason for the deliberate disclosure: to establish in the public's mind that the "Bad Guys" are "centered in the US, UK and Western Europe," and that the Good Guys are centered in China and Russia.

This is much like a Hollywood production, in which the characters of the drama are being established before the action begins. The Western power elite are being cast as the evil villains who are out to murder us and destroy our world (true enough), and the BRICS power elite are being cast as the altruistic heroes who are doing what they're doing to save all us little guys ( GMAFB ). This narrative was designed as a mind-screw to put you in a mental state in which you'll welcome the new financial control system with open arms.

"Isn't it interesting that Snowden ended up in Russia -- and is still there -- given what we revealed in the last article about how Russia is the geopolitical center of an international alliance that is defeating the Cabal?"

Yes, that is interesting -- just as interesting as this picture of Putin's pal Medvedev proudly showing off a prototype coin of the One World currency...
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 Medved
...He did this while hobnobbing with the "evil" Western globalist leaders at the 2009 G8 Summit.

A harbinger indeed...
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 Harbinger

This is a close-up of the coin he's holding...
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 UFWC

And here is an interesting pattern found on the back side of the coin...
David Wilcock and the Real NWO, Part 1 of 2 Goatcoin

The globalists' plan is to bring all of the national currencies under the control of an international body in the new financial system (to "stop all of the undisciplined money printing and currency wars": a problem they created so they could offer this solution), then they'll slowly transition us to a common currency (still controlled by the banksters from behind the scenes of the supposedly "transparent" new system).

I'll continue this analysis in Part 2. In the meantime, you might wish to view these related entries:

Lightworkers, welcome to the Borg: Basel III and Total Financial Control

An Overview of the Luciferian/Satanic Blueprint

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum