Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms?

4 posters

Go down

U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? Empty U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:09 am

U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms?

Palm - Description of the First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Qusay al-Suhail U.S. troops to enter the state institutions, including the House of Representatives as a provocative way and unethical practices in violation of the security agreement.

Suhail said during a media statement that what was done by U.S. forces from entering the House of Representatives in military uniforms directory traveled lack of respect for laws and constitutions, especially the security agreement.

He said the access agenda Kiefah military and military is immoral and illegal in terrorizing the staff in ways that are illegal and their commitment to the security agreement held between the United States and the Iraqi side does not respect all of this Council does not respect the law and order.

To the so called Suhail all the political blocs to abandon factional interests and to maintain the interest of Iraq and its direction towards stability and get rid of the occupation.

He said Suhail should unite all efforts towards the construction and political and economic stability and work to shape opinion and the national standard for the elimination of all forms of occupation, adding that all politicians and rebels, to run the country to be on the degree of responsibility placed on them, calling on all parties to the cemented process and stay away from the political agendas of all Regional and American provocative to the feelings of Iraqis.

http://nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=8922

Back to top Go down

U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? Empty Re: U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms?

Post by pfen77 Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:42 am

Well sassymom, you got my attention. First of all, I for one do not feel that the U.S. Military is an "Occupying Force" in Iraq (or anywhere else for that matter). Secondly, what was the point of posting this article? Are you a confused liberal that hates our military no matter where they are or who they are protecting/liberating? Thirdly, the article you referenced is in Arabic, so unless you read Arabic (cause I sure don't) how do you know what is in the article? Let's say you can read Arabic, (and you aren't just assuming from the headline) it is an absolute shame that you find the U.S. Military to be an Occupying Force instead of a Liberation Force. They have liberated, protected, educated, etc., thousands of people throughout the decades. They simply carry out their orders handed down from above. If you disagree with the orders that is your right, a right which is protected by what- Oh that's right, the U.S. Military!! Another question I have is the article (according to you), states that the soldiers in uniform (soldiers in "uniform"-go figure) "stormed" the parlaiment, for what reason? The article, best I can tell from that jumbled mess, is a hit piece against the same group that liberated them. But after saying all that I still ask myself, what was your intent? What were you trying prove? How ungrateful you and SOME of the Iraqis are? You need to re-examine your loyalties and beliefs!! Oh by the way, without that "Occupying Force" in Iraq, there would be no RV of the Iraqi Dinar, which is the real reason this forum exist!! Check yourself.
P.S. I hope you didn't trust a language interpreter program, they're not always correct.
Go USA, Go U.S. Military, Go Iraq, Go RV!!!!

pfen77

Back to top Go down

U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? Empty Re: U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms?

Post by SilverTiger Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:39 am

Article has no credibility. This is somebody's fantasy.

SilverTiger

Back to top Go down

U.S. occupation forces stormed the parliament in military uniforms? Empty pfen77

Post by lav Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:30 am

I totally agree with you pfen77. How dare someone post this junk. I don't beleive there is any truth to it. Thank God for people like you, we need more and if you are a soilder or veteran let me say thank you for your service. I for one appreiciate our military. Thank you

lav

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fly Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 pm

I really dont know what to believe anymore

Super Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by pfen77 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Hello fellow investors,
No Iav, I'm not (unfortunately) a Veteran. My grandpa is a purple heart WWII veteran, we lost him in 2006. One of my closest friends is a disabiled veteran. But even without all that, common sense tells me how necessary they are. Even more than that, I consider myself a patriot, I love this country so much it hurts me to see and hear what uninformed, ignorant, and unpatriotic people are willing to think, say, print and post about our beloved, compassionate, and completely VOLUNTARY Military. But as for me, it boils down to a common sense issue, why oh why would you think anything negative about the very people that VOLUNTARILY protect us and our freedoms from the Tyranical, Opressive, Terrorist that are just begging to take this country over. I want to say to every single Veteran, Stand Tall- Stand Proud- Stay Free!! God love you all.
Go USA, Go U.S. Military, Go RV (soon please)!! STAY FREE!!

pfen77

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum