Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce

Go down

Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce Empty Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Follow-up - and babysit - announced today that the Council of Ministers adopted at its Tuesday decision that be the responsibility of the ration card by the provinces.

The resolution excluded the subjects of wheat flour, declaring it remains a central (by the Ministry of Commerce).

This decision comes in response to requests from a number of provinces after the failure of the Ministry of Commerce to provide all or part of the ration card items.

Iraq had begun distributing food to citizens since the international embargo imposed on Iraq in 1992 and according to international decisions to punish Iraq for its invasion of Kuwait.

The new resolution will apply from the beginning of next year 2014. The materials include the card except flour, rice, sugar, tea, salt, legumes, and other materials are subject to change.

Informed sources said that the provinces should provide ration materials and distributed to Iraqi families as it was in the past.

He asked the Council of Ministers at a meeting Tuesday of the Ministry of Commerce to submit proposals to amend the instructions to buy the ration card to suit international trade and contexts of those substances and to facilitate import.

Meanwhile, the Council decided "to pay the Ministry of Commerce of the citizens value of the materials that have not received them in the past months, and follows the same principle in the case not to distribute any material."

Council did not specify the method of payment and shall distribute the amounts and did not specify the value of each item.

And is expected to be issued by the Ministry of Commerce instructions in this regard.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce 2805820865  Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce 2805820865  Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce 2805820865  Council of Ministers: the provinces responsible for the ration card instead of the Ministry of Commerce 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum