Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013

4 posters

Go down

Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 Empty Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:08 pm

THIS WAS POSTED IN APRIL ------  I GUESS WE WILL SEE IF IT PANS OUT FOR THE END OF JULY.  AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS... SO WHAT????   DOES IT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH AN RV?    SOME SAY YES, SOME SAY NO

Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013

Tuesday, 23 April, 2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. company announced global smart card for activation of roaming service in conjunction with global mustard Card company for use outside of Iraq, starting this service confirmed the end of the seventh month of the current year.

The Managing Director of the company smart card Bahaa Abdel Hadi told / JD / company will activate the roaming service for the smart card in conjunction with mustard Card International for use outside Iraq, the end of the seventh month of the current year, explaining: Through this service will be able to card holders the (Key Card) Shopping outside and inside Iraq.

Abdul Hadi noted that the smart card will be charged logo (Key Card) and mustard Card, noting that there are ten banks have entered the civil within ironing Card system, including Bank of the economy and the Gulf Bank and United Bank in addition to the Rafidain and Rasheed banks and their branches.

He added: will also be launching Mobile Bank service and Internet service during the current year, which will enable the citizens of shopping or banking dealings via the Internet.
He revealed Abdul Hadi about having talks with the Kurdistan region to connect retired in Kurdistan with the system Ironing Card, pointing to the existence of banks in the region use this service, and therefore can retired or any citizen if he went to Kurdistan to withdraw his salary or any other funds.

He said Abdul Hadi said holder Ironing Atstia to withdraw or pay money anywhere in Iraq, where there are more than 1,300 office Ahli across Iraq in addition to the Rafidain and Rasheed, and we are in our plan at the end of 2013 to be there 4000 thousands of office and ambitions to get into 3,000,000 thousand shopping point.

Abd al-Hadi said company to card sector mixed under the control and supervision of the state and not the private sector, such as what is happening in some companies that do not know where to go their money, and that money paid or withdrawn through this service is money deposited in the Rafidain and Rasheed, operating in accordance with instructions Central Bank of Iraq and belonging to audit the accounts of Supreme Audit and this is what gives it the power points.

The company’s global smart card, has announced the launch of its services for the second generation of the card holders to Card in Iraq.

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=3217

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 Empty Re: Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013

Post by Jayzze Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:15 pm

did mountain goat  or some one else claim the smart cards were loaded and ready to go
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 Empty Re: Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:17 pm

I have read about the smart cards being loaded on several different posts from other sites, but I think one says something and the rest just jump on the band wagon ---  I have been trying to find something legit to back it up but haven't found anything else.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:19 pm

What is a "smart card" but an electronic for of receiving and sending information - like an ATM card.  I have an ATM card - issued here in the USA on a USA bank.  I also have a gamily member who has a SNAP card for food stamps issued in Texas.  Their food card can be used in ANY state - not just Texas, and my ATM card has been used for purchases in Canada, Mexico, Korea, Kuwait, Germany, and the UK.  My purchases are made at their stores in their country - and my card issuer makes the conversion and withdraws the money in USD according to the rate of exchange.

The currency itself may not be tradable world wide - but the issuing bank can "guarantee funds" in the currency of the providing country - let's remember that every bank there MUST have foreign reserves.  

The cards going global means nothing more than the banks are ready to "guarantee funds" to another country in that countries currency for payment.

Where it IS good news - it does not signal RV by the end of the month....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Some cards actually have a chip built into them which can contain biometric or other data. I suspect that is what they are referring to when they say smart card. I had one a few years back, decided it had more info on it that I was comfortable with so I shredded it and canceled the account.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 2805820865  Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 2805820865  Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 2805820865  Iraq’s international smart card program goes into service end of July 2013 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum