Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny

Go down

Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny Empty Whopper Made Me Recall Something Funny

Post by MidnightRider Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:28 pm

A couple of years ago around Christmas I was working out of town and did some Christmas shopping on a weekend there.  My manager knew I was going shopping so on the following Monday I decided to take him.

I sheepishly walked into his office and whispered, "I've got something I need to tell you about before you see it on the news."  His eyes widened.  I told him,  "while at the mall yesterday a lady had slapped me and it was all caught on camera, the police showed up and it may even be on the news tonight. Hope this does not get me fired."  He started to squirm a little bit in his chair.  He asked me what happened.  I explained "I simply walked up to this lady and said 325 and she slapped me and it caused a lot of loud talking from her which drew a crowd real quick."  He asked me why that made her slap me.  I said I figured it was the "Guess" sweatshirt she was wearing that triggered my response and she took offense. 

He almost fell out of his chair laughing.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum