Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil

Go down

Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil

Oil parliamentary underestimate the impact of the Kurdistan oil contracts on the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil B28e256499dec89899cb02e8625b287a_S

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. Reduce the abyss oil and energy parliamentary Friday, down agreements initiated by the KRG بأبرامها with some oil companies to influence the relationship between Arbil and Baghdad, and creating a crisis between them.

The MP said Furat al-Shara in smc / Baghdadi News /, that the "charged atmosphere between the political parties ended after the national meeting held home of the President of the Supreme Islamic Council and the meeting, which took place between the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Massoud Barzani and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in Arbil, I do not think conclusion of Kurdistan with the oil companies would re-production crises between the two sides, despite the illegality of such agreements. "

He added that "all political parties, whether in the center or Erbil agree not to re-time vehicle back and not to go بالاشكالات with political and citizen service orientation by the legislation of laws and implementation of the task."

He said al-Shara that "the conclusion of the province contracts with some oil companies that lacks fairness in its dealings with the Baghdad government needs to be legal validity and coordinate with the Federal Ministry of Oil in order not to make crises again," and expressed "hope not to give priority to the region to those agreements at the expense of the national interest of calming political atmosphere between the political polarization. "

It was Russia's Gazprom announced on Friday (June 21, 2013) expressed interest in expanding its business in the oil and gas sector in the Kurdistan region, noting that the CEO met with Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani, in the city of St. Petersburg, Russia recently تباحثا ways to increase cooperation between them.

The company said in a statement seen by / Baghdadi news / the Chief Executive Officer Alexei Miller met with Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani and discussed with him about the possibility of increasing cooperation in the oil and gas sector.

The statement said that the two sides discussed a particular offering mutual interaction in the activities of exploration, development and operation of oil and gas fields in the region, pointing to the company's interest in expanding its business in the oil and gas sector in Kurdistan.

The Chevron's U.S. oil giant announced Thursday (June 20, 2013) for the conclusion of a new agreement to develop oil fields with the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq, despite opposition from Baghdad for decades earlier, where the statement pointed out that the contract production sharing was signed with the government officials the province to carry out oil exploration in the field of Qara Dagh, which runs the three southern provinces of the region, as the field extends over an area of ​​680 square kilometers. Finished / 21 AH
http://www.albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/33848-AklJZ-AklnABn%D8%A9-bjkk-Ll-yoal-baVnE-IjND-KEDYObAl-AklJZn%D8%A9-IkO-AkIkAj%D8%A9-Bnl-BiDAD-NAEBnk.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum