Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013

2 posters

Go down

BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  Empty BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:12 pm

[lightingcslt] k so i want to talk about chapter 6, first things first though

[lightingcslt] k so we see iraq is coming out of chapter 7 and going into chpater 6 so what is chapter 6?

[lightingcslt] well lets see

[lightingcslt] CHAPTER VI: PACIFIC SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES Article 33 The parties to any dispute, the continuance of which is likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security, shall, first of all, seek a solution by negotiation, enquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements, or other peaceful means of their own choice. The Security Council shall, when it deems necessary, call upon the parties to settle their dispute by such means. Article 34 The Security Council may investigate any dispute, or any situation which might lead to international friction or give rise to a dispute, in order to determine whether the continuance of the dispute or situation is likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security.

[lightingcslt] Article 35 Any Member of the United Nations may bring any dispute, or any situation of the nature referred to in Article 34, to the attention of the Security Council or of the General Assembly. A state which is not a Member of the United Nations may bring to the attention of the Security Council or of the General Assembly any dispute to which it is a party if it accepts in advance, for the purposes of the dispute, the obligations of pacific settlement provided in the present Charter. The proceedings of the General Assembly in respect of matters brought to its attention under this Article will be subject to the provisions of Articles 11 and 12. Article 36 The Security Council may, at any stage of a dispute of the nature referred to in Article 33 or of a situation of like nature, recommend appropriate procedures or methods of adjustment. The Security Council should take into consideration any procedures for the settlement of the dispute which have already been adopted by the parties. In making recommendations under this Article the Security Council should also take into consideration that legal disputes should as a general rule be referred by the parties to the International Court of Justice in accordance with the provisions of the Statute of the Court. Article 37 Should the parties to a dispute of the nature referred to in Article 33 fail to settle it by the means indicated in that Article, they shall refer it to the Security Council. If the Security Council deems that the continuance of the dispute is in fact likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security, it shall decide whether to take action under Article 36 or to recommend such terms of settlement as it may consider appropriate. Article 38 Without prejudice to the provisions of Articles 33 to 37, the Security Council may, if all the parties to any dispute so request, make recommendations to the parties with a view to a pacific settlement of the dispute. http://www.un.org/en/documents/charter/chapter6.shtml

[lightingcslt] k now im bring in chapter7 now keep in mind its not all of chapter7 theres to many artlices laws and sanctions to go over

[lightingcslt] Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter sets out the UN Security Council's powers to maintain peace. It allows the Council to "determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression" and to take military and nonmilitary action to "restore international peace and security". Chapter VII also gives the Military Staff Committee responsibility for strategic coordination of forces placed at the disposal of the UN Security Council. It is made up of the chiefs of staff of the five permanent members of the Council. The UN Charter's prohibition of member states of the UN attacking other UN member states is central to the purpose for which the UN was founded in the wake of the destruction of World War II: to prevent war. This overriding concern is also reflected in the Nuremberg Trials' concept of a crime against peace "starting or waging a war against the territorial integrity, political independence or sovereignty of a state, or in violation of international treaties or agreements..." (crime against peace), which was held to be the crime that makes all war crimes possible. Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter sets out the UN Security Council's powers to maintain peace. It allows the Council to "determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression" and to take military and nonmilitary action to "restore international peace and security". http://www.un.org/en/documents/charter/chapter6.shtml

[lightingcslt] that my freinds is really chapter 7, now can you tell me the difference between chapter 6 and 7 ?

[oogie] they have control in CH 6

[lightingcslt] who has control?

[oogie] UN has control in CH 7 Iraq in CH 6

[rsp1] Chap 7 UN Security Council has the power to maintain peace, while Chap 6 lets Iraq to do it with UNSC watching

[lightingcslt] congrates rsp1 that is correct, thats exactlty what chapter 6 is about . If you go back and look at all those articles in the chapters I spamed you in chapter 6 there is one key word in there, can anyone tell me what the key word is ?

[player46] GM arbitration...

[lightingcslt] player46 yes but what else

[lightingcslt] the key word in all those articles is disputes. it means that they now are on there own and if problems occur it goes before the courts, no longer are they under sanctions and being told what they can do and cant do

[oogie] *hallelujah*

[lightingcslt] anywhos just wanted to bring up what chapter 6 was all about seeing thats where iraq is going next. lights out

[oogie] great! ty litghers it's a big step for Iraq

[therealbubbie] lightingcslt ty... remove chapter 7 and the ghost of saddam will finally be gone !

[BondLady] good chat ty light

[player46] lightingcslt ... ty light.. nice research and very informative..... oogie ... huge step !

[marjans] lightingcslt tyvm was very much appreciated

[dianna] ty lihgtingcslt

[Crash] ty lightingcslt

[dealerdean] ty lighters

[tlm724] lightingcslt ty !

[lightingcslt] your all welcome . I wanted everyone to know what chapter 6 was really all about

[lightingcslt] Foreign Relations: We got the formal approval of the Ki-moon to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 16/06/2013 12:00 AM Kuwait: close work with Baghdad in joint oil fields BAGHDAD - Farah pumice confirmed the Foreign Relations Committee, the parliamentary get Iraq to formal approval by the Secretary-General of the United Nations to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, to the convergence of views between Iraq and Kuwait. comes at a time promised by the Committee new picture of the evolution of Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations are model picture which should be the level of inter-Arab relations to promote the portal joint Arab cooperation in all fields. Committee member MP Hassan al-Hamdani said that as a result of the political movement great communication and التفاوضات minute before Iraq is to reach the exit from Chapter VII to the sixth. said Hamdani for »Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network» that «the sticking points between Iraq and Kuwait have become accessible and parked on transforming Iraq from Chapter VII-VI, which makes Iraq has the sovereign right to cover legally and constitutionally support it, noting that the new image of the relations of Iraq Kuwait is a political maturity between the two countries to reach a convergence of views and access to a common view and thus solve the problem, especially since it would lead to convergence at the economic, political and lead to a rapprochement with all Arab countries. said committee member that «Iraq and Kuwait players economists senior level the region and the Arabian Gulf and through the gateway to Iraq with the Arabian Gulf, which in turn will contribute to the economic exchanges is high between Iraq and Kuwait, in addition to that it will lead to the improvement of relations with all Arab countries because of its important role in the settlement of disputes between Arab countries. increased Hamdani saying that «at this time began the first step toward implementation in the coming days ستطوي files formal», http://www.imn.iq/news/view.21953/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  Empty Re: BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Supports what I have been saying all along. BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  230677302

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  2805820865  BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  2805820865  BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  2805820865  BLC Administrator lightingcslt Chat 6/18/2013  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum