Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away

+13
Lil Sister
Ponee
dinarstar
alleyrose
Troyboy
Purpleskyz
catman
Ssmith
Horizon
Terbo56
Kevind53
ou812
aksafeone
17 posters

Go down

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away Empty UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away

Post by aksafeone Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:09 am

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 3289057
[okrocks] I am just now hearing that SWFG has passed away in sleep, his family has asked for prayers
his name is Dan... oh my... I will see what I can find out ... he is
young... even though we did not like his waiting words he was a good
man...

It seems that there have been several out there in Dinar World that have passed away lately. It brings me back to reality and reminds me that we are all mortal. With the modern technologies and medical wonders we sometimes forget that there is a higher power and all things happen for a reason. Some of us will survive this ride and prosper while others follow the dream into eternity. For those that go before us we wish them God Speed and hope that their family(ies) find comfort in their grief.

Most of us will never know who these poster are. Whether investor or 'roo makes no difference. We mention some interesting things about people in our frustration and displeasure with the investment, however we mostly are frustrated with the investment and displeased with the words not the poster. Sometimes this is not always the case, but in the end I really do not think that any of us wish death on any one. When death comes calling we find that actually nothing in life is so important as life itself.

For those who have "gone ahead" I would offer my prayers for redemption and everlasting life. For those that remain on earth and have to deal with the loss and grief I would offer condolences and understanding. May we all find peace whether it be in this world or the other.

Sometimes we forget how mortal we really are. It is times like this when we are reminded. Is this investment so important that we forget what life is all about? Hopefully we do not.

The vast majority of us do not know South West Florida Guy at all. Yet we have commented pro and con about his posts and had our own opinions about their content. Isn't it wonderful that we have that freedom? Isn't it wonderful that we can communicate world wide like we are now? Whether we agree with or disagree with someones opinion what really matters is that they had the gumption to voice it. He will never realize the "blessing" of the dinar. Thank you SWFG for you opinions and posts. May you find eternal peace.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

ninja1014 likes this post

Back to top Go down

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away Empty Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:20 am

Thank you for bringing this to us Aksafeone. Please keep us posted.

Our prayers of support and condolences go out to his family.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away Empty Re: UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 am

Members, please do not use this thread or board to spout ugliness in regards to the passing of SWFG. ALL posts of that manner WILL BE DELETED.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:29 am

I hope i actually live long enough to see an RV and i dont mean that as a joke.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 am

IMO SWFG was one of the good guys ... I did not always agree completely with his opinions, but they were solid and well considered. He was not a pumper and earned our respect. My condolences to his family.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 2805820865  UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 2805820865  UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 2805820865  UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:48 am

Agreed Kevin. He was one of the "info providers", not a pumper.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:08 pm

This is tragic and will be a great loss to the dinarians- May God rest his soul, and his family be blessed through this troubling time- God Bless all in the family, AMEN-UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 2586672709
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:21 pm

Sad to hear of his passing! He did seem more an info provider, than a pumper! So sorry he didn't get see this come to pass, but Heaven is a better place to be!
My prayers go out to his family and friends!UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 2586672709

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:27 pm

This is another reminder that the IQD RV is really not that important in the whole scheme of things. Life here is fleeting at best. Gotta be ready, 'cause we never know when our time is up. Eternity is a very long time.....and we need to decide where we want to spend it and do what we need to do to get there.

SWFG's intel wasn't too bad either.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by tanya121 Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:31 pm

I am so sorry to hear of his passing.  He was one of the good ones. Though he is in a better place, he was much too young to be leaving this earth.  Prayers for his family.

tanya121

Back to top Go down

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away Empty SWFloridsGuy's Passing

Post by catman Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Sad News Of SWFloridaGuy's Passing

06/10/2013
68 Comments

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 3289057
To the Dinar Family at large and Dinrians everywhere.

It is regrettable to inform you that we have lost one of our own, a Stellar Dedicated Dinar Researcher and creator of Currency Central and Dinar Detectives who was known on the boards as SWFloridaGuy has passed away in his sleep.

His name was Dan Huse and his family has asked for prayers as they go through this painful time of grieving and loss. They have asked for everyone to understand that they are unable to accept emails and phone calls at this time but are thankful for your prayers.

One of the few that had a clue.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Catman, I combined your post with the one that was already posted.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:12 pm

RIP and deepest sympathy to the family and friends of this dinarian.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 2245507099UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyboy Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Just heard about SWFG ~ so sorry to hear about his passing. My sincere sympathies to his loved ones.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abc1234 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Rest in Peace SWFG.  May your journey on the other side be that of peace and tranquility. 

abc1234

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi16 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Though you have passed, you have left a huge mark in dinar land.

mimi16

Back to top Go down

Post by whatnow Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:33 pm

So sorry -

whatnow

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Oh good grief that is so sad and he looks so young! Why are all the gurus passing? This investment would appear to be jinxed!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:49 pm

alleyrose wrote:Oh good grief that is so sad and he looks so young! Why are all the gurus passing? This investment would appear to be jinxed!

CHEVEYSTEVE - Please, not ONE word. Sit on your hands.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Prayers and thoughts to his family and friends ... Crying or Very sad

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Did I say something wrong?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:00 pm

No Alleyrose you are fine. No worries.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:37 pm

My condolences to the family and friends of SWFG. Such a sad day for so many. God's peace be with all who are affected by his passing.
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:26 pm

sw was a man with class and always told it like it was whether or not i agreed with him he would always respond with out putting you down. he will be missed. good ones always go before there time
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdragon Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:06 pm

I always thought he was a well-meaning, sincere fellow. My heartfelt condolences to his loved ones and friends.
pinkdragon
pinkdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:11 am

For those who have been asking about the funeral and obituary for Dan - SWFG - Post on DV

Daniel Scott Huse age 32 was sent to Moore Funeral Home where a Private Funeral was held.  He was buried 6/11/2013. Moore Funeral Home announces that  there will not be an Obituary on his Death publicized. 

It has been stated on DV, that his death is undergoing criminal investigation.

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away Dan_Misty_zps012f96d8

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ninja1014 Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:20 am

Kevind53 wrote:IMO SWFG was one of the good guys ... I did not always agree completely with his opinions, but they were solid and well considered. He was not a pumper and earned our respect. My condolences to his family.
He was my brother. I still struggle with his passing every day. I was out with him the night he died. Thank you for your words - Ninja

ninja1014

Back to top Go down

Post by ninja1014 Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:27 am

Ponee wrote:For those who have been asking about the funeral and obituary for Dan - SWFG - Post on DV

Daniel Scott Huse age 32 was sent to Moore Funeral Home where a Private Funeral was held.  He was buried 6/11/2013. Moore Funeral Home announces that  there will not be an Obituary on his Death publicized. 

It has been stated on DV, that his death is undergoing criminal investigation.

UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away Dan_Misty_zps012f96d8
SWFG (dan) was my only sibling. He was 31 when he died and I was 30. Yes, that is where I buried him but no there was no funeral because my parents couldn’t handle it. He died when we went out drinking and I didn’t realize he was wearing fentanyl patches. We had a great talk the night out that night and he was very excited about life with no desire to die that night. I don’t believe he understood how dangerous fentanyl is or what it even is. I wish I would’ve known he was wearing them or I never would’ve gone drinking with him. My dad also worked in the dinar community with him and unexpectedly passed away from Covid this past October.

ninja1014

Back to top Go down

Post by ninja1014 Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:30 am

pinkdragon wrote:I always thought he was a well-meaning, sincere fellow. My heartfelt condolences to his loved ones and friends.
He was my only sibling. We were practically twins. Thank you -Ninja

ninja1014

Back to top Go down

Post by ninja1014 Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:33 am

abc1234 wrote:Rest in Peace SWFG.  May your journey on the other side be that of peace and tranquility. 
Thank you, he was my only sibling- Ninja

ninja1014

Back to top Go down

Post by ninja1014 Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:36 am

aksafeone wrote:UPDATE - Southwest Florida Guy passes away 3289057
[okrocks] I  am just now hearing that SWFG has passed away in sleep, his family has  asked for prayers
his name is Dan... oh my... I will see what I can find  out ... he is
young... even though we did not like his waiting words he  was a good
man...

It seems that there have been several out there in Dinar World that have passed away lately.  It brings me back to reality and reminds me that we are all mortal.  With the modern technologies and medical wonders we sometimes forget that there is a higher power and  all things happen for a reason.  Some of us will survive this ride and prosper while others follow the dream into eternity.  For those that go before us we wish them God Speed and hope that their family(ies) find comfort in their grief.

Most of us will never know who these poster are.  Whether investor or 'roo makes no difference.  We mention some interesting things about people in our frustration and displeasure with the investment, however we mostly are frustrated with the investment and displeased with the words not the poster.  Sometimes this is not always the case, but in the end I really do not think that any of us wish death on any one.  When death comes calling we find that actually nothing in life is so important as life itself.  

For those who have "gone ahead" I would offer my prayers for redemption and everlasting life.  For those that remain on earth and have to deal with the loss and grief I would offer condolences and understanding.  May we all find peace whether it be in this world or the other.

Sometimes we forget how mortal we really are.  It is times like this when we are reminded.  Is this investment so important that we forget what life is all about?  Hopefully we do not.  

The vast majority of us do not know South West Florida Guy at all.  Yet we have commented pro and con about his posts and had our own opinions about their content.  Isn't it wonderful that we have that freedom?  Isn't it wonderful that we can communicate world wide like we are now?  Whether we agree with or disagree with someones opinion what really matters is that they had the gumption to voice it.  He will never realize the "blessing" of the dinar.  Thank you SWFG for you opinions and posts.  May you find eternal peace.
Thank you. He was my brother. He died tragically when we went out one night when he was 31 and I was 30. Time stood still for me that day. He was my best friend. He had the biggest heart and was incredibly intelligent and funny. He was an amazing human. I miss him every single day - Ninja

ninja1014

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:19 pm

I am so sorry for the loss that you experienced. I also lost my brother tragically. Time does not heal all wounds. And we don't get over the death. We learn to live with it. May you find peace

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:04 pm

My sympathies as well.  We butted heads a couple of times, but a couple of weeks before he passed we had started to correspond.  I kept waiting for his response and wondered what was taking him so long.  Then I heard the news.  Very sad.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum