Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi

Go down

State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi  Empty State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi

Post by ADMIN Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 am

06/26/2011: History

دولة القانون: منفتحون على الحوار مع العراقية State of Law are open to dialogue with the Iraqi

جريدة الصباح Al-Sabah

شدد نواب من كتل مختلفة على اهمية الاجتماع الثاني للقادة السياسيين، مؤكدين ان اللقاء سيبحث جملة قضايا.فقد اكد القيادي في التحالف الوطني عن ائتلاف دولة القانون حسن السنيد اهمية الاجتماع المقبل. MPs stressed the importance of the different blocks of the second meeting of political leaders, stressing that the meeting will discuss among other issues. He was leader of the National Alliance, a coalition of law Hassan Sinead, the importance of the next meeting.

السنيد قال لـ"الصباح": ان "دولة القانون منفتحة على الحوار مع العراقيه، لكن الاخيره تطالب باستحقاقات خارج اتفاقية اربيل ومنها مطالباتهم بتصويت البرلمان على رئيس مجلس السياسات الستراتيجية وهذا ما لم يتم التطرق اليه في اتفاقية اربيل". Sinead said "morning": that "the rule of law was open to dialogue with Iraq, but the latter calls for benefits outside of Arbil, the Convention, including claims by a parliament, the President of the Council of strategic policies and this has not been addressed in the Convention of Arbil."

ومن المقرر ان يعقد القادة السياسيون هذا الاسبوع اجتماعا موسعا. It is scheduled to hold political leaders this week, a lengthy meeting.

يشار الى ان رئيس الجمهورية قال في مؤتمر صحفي عقب اجتماع الاسبوع الماضي: “كان اجتماعا ناجحا وجيدا”، حيث اثمر عن اتفاق على اللجوء الى تهدئة الخطاب الاعلامي، والالتزام ببنود مبادرة رئيس اقليم كردستان مسعود بارزاني وتنفيذها، وعقد لقاء موسع قريب بحضور جميع القيادات.من جانبه، اكد النائب عن التحالف الكردستاني محمود عثمان ان "اجتماع القادة المزمع عقده برعاية رئيس الجمهورية جلال طالباني هذا الاسبوع سيبحث في عدد من القضايا اهمها مسألة الانسحاب الاميركي وجاهزية القوات الامنية العراقية لاستلام الملف الامني.. والامر الاساسي الاخر هو الخلاف بين ائتلاف دولة القانون والقائمة العراقية". It is said that the president said at a news conference after a meeting last week: "It was a successful meeting and good," which yielded an agreement to calm the media discourse, and abide by the terms initiative of the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani and implementation, and held an extended meeting recently attended by all leaders. For his part, MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Mahmoud Othman said the "leaders' meeting to be held under the auspices of President Jalal Talabani this week will discuss a number of issues most important question of U.S. withdrawal and the readiness of Iraqi security forces to receive security file .. The main thing the other is the difference between a coalition of state law and the Iraqi List. "

واشار عثمان الى ان "القادة الامنيين يجب ان يسألوا ويقدموا تقارير تظهر جاهزية او عدم جاهزية القوات العراقيه لتسلم مهامها الامنية بعد انسحاب القوات الاميركية لان هذا الموضوع مهني ولا يتم مناقشته من خلال القادة السياسيين في ما يتعين على القادة السياسيين ان يتعاملوا مع قضية الانسحاب والتمديد وفقا لمصلحة البلد ومن خلال الاطلاع على التقارير التي يقدمها القادة الامنيون بحيث نتمكن من التوصل الى حل يخدم متطلبات المرحلة ويصب في امن واستقرار البلد". Othman said that "the security leaders should be asking themselves and provide reports showing the readiness or lack of readiness of Iraqi forces to take over their own security after the withdrawal of U.S. troops because the issue professionally and are not discussed by political leaders in what needs to be political leaders have to deal with the issue of withdrawal and extension in accordance for the benefit of the country and through access to reports provided by the security chiefs so that we can reach a solution that serves the requirements of the stage and was in the security and stability of the country. "

وتابع: ان "من بين القضايا التي يمكن ان يبحثها الاجتماع تفعيل دور البرلمان لاصدار التشريعات التي تخدم العملية السياسية، بحيث يكون عمل البرلمان مكملا لاداء الحكومة وعملها". He continued: "Among the issues that could be discussed by the meeting to activate the role of parliament to pass legislation that serves the political process, so that the work of the parliament to complement the government's performance and its work."

كما اعلن ان "رئيس الوزراء سيطرح خلال الاجتماع مسألة الترشيق الوزاري التي اعلن عنها والتي تتضمن تقليص اعضاء حكومة المالكي كجزء من عملية الاصلاح والتقويم للعمل المؤسساتي التي اطلقها رئيس الوزراء خاصة بعد انتهاء مدة الـ100 يوم".فيما اكد عامر ثامر النائب عن التحالف الوطني ان اهم الملفات التي سيبحثها الاجتماع قضية الملف الامني والانسحاب الاميركي وتقويم عمل الحكومة وترشيقها والامر الاخر هو تفعيل دور البرلمان ليكون مكملا وداعما لجهد الحكومة. He also announced that "the prime minister will present at the meeting the issue of Limbering Ministerial announced by which include halving the members of the Maliki government as part of the reform process and evaluation of the work of institutional launched by the Prime Minister, particularly after the expiry of 100 days." While stressing Amer Thamer MP for the National Alliance, said the most important files that the meeting will discuss the issue of the security file and the U.S. withdrawal and evaluating the work of the government and Trchigaha and the second is to activate the role of Parliament to be complementary to and supportive of the government's effort.

وافاد ثامر لـ"الصباح"، بان السباق السياسي لحسم الملف الامني سيكون من بين اهم القضايا التي سيبحثها الاجتماع وستطرح على رؤساء الكتل، فضلا عن الخلاف بين دولة القانون والعراقية الذي يتطلب تقديم تنازلات من قبل الساسة، واتخاذ موقف يدعم العملية السياسية والمصلحة العامة.وتابع: "اننا امام استحقاق وقضية مهمة تتعلق بانسحاب القوات الاميركية هذا العام وحدوث الخروقات الامنية الاخيرة يستدعي بحث الامر بجدية واتخاذ قرار يصب في مصلحة العراق والا سوف تبقى الفوضى قائمة.. واننا امام مفصل تأريخي مهم ليحظى القادة بتأييد الشارع. And said Thamer "morning", the race is the political resolution of the security file will be among the most important issues to be considered by the meeting and will be on the heads of blocs, as well as the difference between state law and Iraqi forces, which requires concessions by politicians, to take a position supporting the political process and public interest. Continued "We are facing a maturity and an important issue related to the withdrawal of U.S. forces this year and the occurrence of security breaches last call to discuss the matter seriously and make a decision in the interest of Iraq, but will keep a list of chaos .. we have a detailed and important historical leaders to receive the support of the street.

Link to Article

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum