Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hugs For Everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Hugs For Everybody

4 posters

Go down

Hugs For Everybody Empty Hugs For Everybody

Post by Di Narino Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:23 pm

The Erbil Agreement is the single most important piece of our puzzle. This is the first mention of it since what seems like forever. Keep talking Mr. Allawi! As a very dear friend of mine always says, "no tickie-no laundry".

No Erbil - No RV

Allawi: Trust is more important than hugs; There is no benefit unless Erbil Agreement is agreed upon

Range Press / Baghdad - Welcomed the leader of the Iraqi List, Hamid al-Mutlaq “conservatively” Conference (Iraq first) hosted by the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, on Saturday, and stressed that “the establishment of trust” between the political forces and the government, and “Finish” rampant corruption and the proliferation of militias again, “the most important briefings or hugs, “stressing that” no benefit “of any meeting without activating the agreements, including the Convention on Arbil.

Mutlaq said in a press conference held at his home in Baghdad, attended (range Press), “It was yesterday’s meeting of the parties to the political process in Iraq and its leaders have been a lot of talk about the credibility of those conferences,” and added “the position of Iraq, and As attended the meeting a representative of Iyad Allawi, is it is not permissible for any Iraqis loyal only to bless such conferences in order to address the poor economic conditions, security and political. “

He said al-Mutlaq, “We must not look at the results,” and added, “But look at the situation that led to the worsening matters and address rampant corruption and bribery, and the proliferation of militias again,” noting that by saying, “We call for the establishment of confidence between the political forces and the government and not be such conferences just to briefings or just a hug. “

Mutlaq considered that “These are important points that should be heeded by those present at the conference in order to achieve the desired goal,” noting that “otherwise the Iraqis will be disappointed from this conference.”

He stressed Mutlaq, who confirmed that his “represents the position of Allawi,” on “the necessity of activating the agreements among politicians, including the Erbil agreement,” stressing that “there is no point in meeting if we do not do conventions, although we emphasize on these meetings.”

And Hamid al-Mutlaq pointed out that “the Iraqi leader Ayad Allawi did not boycott the conference,” he explained, “I had contact with Allawi before a meeting of delegates sent me with him to his presence.”…
Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Hugs For Everybody Empty Re: Hugs For Everybody

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:33 pm

As I recall in a post you made in May, you were looking for something like this ....

It was the following post.... https://www.dinardaily.net/t24412-is-this-eagle-really-soaring

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:49 pm

The Erbil Agreement is one thing I have been saying for a long time was needed. I have seen a number of articles in recent weeks pointing toward it's completion, it gets a little confusing because some do not mention it by name and some use alternative spellings like Irbil....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Hugs For Everybody 2805820865  Hugs For Everybody 2805820865  Hugs For Everybody 2805820865  Hugs For Everybody 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyboy Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:45 am

Kevin, I agree with you. It does get a little confusing. Maybe if we all start bringing some of those articles here and have some collective input and discussion, it would all be a little easier.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:03 am

They have all been, any number of us actively bring over articles as time allows. Personally, I bring quite a few over although I do not try to bring all over that I read. Time is a part of that, I do not always have time to go and find the articles I find abstracted elsewhere, and I as a rule will not bring over an article that is unsubstantiated or an obviously biased op-ed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Hugs For Everybody 2805820865  Hugs For Everybody 2805820865  Hugs For Everybody 2805820865  Hugs For Everybody 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum