Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar

2 posters

Go down

Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar Empty Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar

Post by Ponee Fri May 31, 2013 11:17 am

Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion

copied from dinarrecaps.com
05/31/2013

Kaperoni: Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar

Written by Ammar Al shaikhli Thursday, 30 may 2013

With the continuing decline of the dinar against the dollar since the Central Bank sales and change management, informed sources said that the Central Bank will start next month with the opening of documentary credits in banks to the dollar exchange rate dinar to normal and prevent a recurrence of the situation of exchange rate volatility. FULL ARTICLE & LINK BELOW

MANNY99: hopes to make the exchange rate under (120) DT through new procedures which will begin next month.

Zul: Manny99, I think....120 refers to the profit or spread of 120 dinar per dollar when currency traders sell dollar to the market.

Kaperoni: You are correct, they are trying to reduce the difference from the CBI and the street rate. Which appears to be about 120 dinars.

MANNY99: There spread was always no more than 13 dinar , they are talking here about the exchange rate, also if that was the case to bring the street rate closer to CBI rate then why it is A secret ?

Bglong: Sounds good. I for one am tired of the high dollar rate against the iraqui dinar.

Tlar: Manny99, the 13 dinars you are talking about is the add on (fee) the bank charges at the auctions and has nothing to do with the exchange rate itself.

The bank charges a premium of 13 dinars per dollar sold. It is a source of revenue and its why the bank has not lost the 6 billion per month that Maliki accused it of, and why Shabibi said that the bank was not the cause of this kind of loss.

The bank sells a dollar and receives a dollars worth of dinar plus a fee of 13 dinars for each dollar they sell.

The 120 difference between the program rate (1166) and the street rate (1286) is what they hope to see after they institute new measures in they attempt to balance the rates.

This is still a far cry from the 2% international standard, but I think they are attempting to see if they can just grab this cat by the tail and hold on. Right now the street rate is out of the control of the bank.

If these new "secret" measures work, the bank can slowly bring the rates back under control. But they must control the rate at some level first. I don't know what their secret procedures are but who knows if it will work. I think if you ask Turki , you would find a man with his fingers crossed.

This is an extraordinarily bad situation that is not normal. I can't think of a parallel situation in any other country in the world ever.

I know of no other situation where one country is buying all the hard currency it can from another country, using that countries currency both real and counterfeit to do so and on such a big scale. Its a unique and difficult problem if you add the one defining element.

The government of the country that is being violated appears to be working in concert with the country that is the violator to the extent that he is attacking the only institution that has any hope of getting this under control.

Not to mention he has been the obstacle in the way of all attempts to get this under control and has not once offered any assistance.

A normal government would be acting in concert to stop this violation using all the tools at its disposal, not working with the violator. Maliki has never even publically mentioned Iran as the violator and seems more than content to keep things as they, are and sit back and watch his own country suffer.

His meddling in the independent banks affairs goes much deeper than just trying to figure out what the problem is. It looks as though his true intentions is to hand cuff the only institution that is willing to try to fix this and the only institution that has any hope of fixing this.

Its mind boggling to me. Its the equivalence of a fire department obstructing any attempt to put out a fire.

Someday I would really like to have a full understanding of this man and what his motivations could possibly have been to turn his back on his own countrymen and country especially in their hour of need. Its more than money because he can't possibly spend what he has stolen in 50 lifetimes.

FULL ARTICLE & ;LINK

Kaperoni: Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar

Written by Ammar Al shaikhli Thursday, 30 may 2013

With the continuing decline of the dinar against the dollar since the Central Bank sales and change management, informed sources said that the Central Bank will start next month with the opening of documentary credits in banks to the dollar exchange rate dinar to normal and prevent a recurrence of the situation of exchange rate volatility.

He said economic expert close to the Bank's future today (Wednesday 19 may 2013) "the Central Bank decided to start procedures to limit the dollar's rise versus the dinar including opening documentary credits in Government and private banks», indicating that the Bank now refuses to disclose details of some procedures as will be confidential for fear of exploitation of some of the beneficiaries of an auction to sell the currency.

The expert added that the Central Bank hopes to make the exchange rate under (120) DT through new procedures which will begin next month.

And the value of the Iraqi dinar fell gradually during the past few weeks, bringing the price of the dollar to around 1290 DT was stable at 1210 and is the highest rate of exchange-rate mechanism for the last two years.

Attorney Haytham said that the CBI informed the parliamentary Finance Committee that will begin next month with the new measures to reduce the high dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

Al-jubouri said the parliamentary Finance Committee informed the Central Bank of Iraq to support its all in the high limit of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The parliamentary Finance Committee daift this month Central Bank Governor Abdel Basset Turki Agency and discussed the reasons for the high rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar without announcing details of what was achieved in this regard. LINK

Last edited by Ponee on Fri May 31, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar Empty Re: Kap / Tlar & Dinar Alert Member Discussion - Next month. Secret procedures for recovery of the dinar against the dollar

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 31, 2013 11:58 am

The Iraqis are being ripped off, and until this RV happens, it WILL continue- Oust Maliki for good, and problem solved-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum