Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations

Go down

Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations  Empty Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations

Post by ADMIN Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:53 am

06/25/2011: History

النجيفي يلتقي كلينتون في واشنطن ويبحث معها العلاقات الثنائية Najafi meet Clinton in Washington and looking with bilateral relations

راديو سوا Radio Sawa

التقى رئيس مجلس النواب أسامة النجيفي في واشنطن عصر الجمعة مع وزيرة الخارجية الأميركية هيلاري كلنتون ضمن زيارته إلى يقوم بها حاليا إلى الولايات المتحدة. Chairman of the House of Representatives met Osama Najafi in Washington Friday afternoon with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in his visit to the current to the United States.

وقال النجيفي خلال اجتماعه مع كلينتون إن زيارته واجتماعاته مع المسؤولين الأميركيين أسهمت في تعزيز العلاقات الثنائية بين العراق والولايات المتحدة، واشار إلى أن الزيارة اتسمت بالنجاح. Najafi said during his meeting with Clinton that his visit and his meetings with U.S. officials contributed to the strengthening of bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States, and noted that the visit was marked with success.

وقال النجيفي في تصريحات صحفية عقب الاجتماع إن العلاقة التي تربط العراق بالولايات المتحدة مهمة جدا بالنسبة لمستقبل العراق والمنطقة. Najafi said in a press statement after the meeting that the relationship between Iraq, the United States is very important for the future of Iraq and the region.

بدورها، أشادت الوزير كلينتون بكفاءة النجيفي وقيادته لمجلس النواب. In turn, Clinton praised the minister efficiently Najafi and his leadership of the House of Representatives.

وأشارت كلينتون إلى أن المحادثات بين الجانبين تناولت عددا من القضايا الثنائية والاقليمية والدولية التي تهم البلدين. Clinton pointed out that the talks between the two sides dealt with a number of bilateral issues and regional and international interest to both countries.

Link to Article

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum