Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII

2 posters

Go down

Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  Empty Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII

Post by Ponee Tue May 28, 2013 9:44 am

Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII

Ali الضرغام - 05/28/2013 - 11:25 p |Looking Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, who arrived in Kuwait yesterday evening with officials of the outstanding issues between the two countries and the efforts to get Iraq out of Chapter VII.
And witnessed the official relations between Iraq and Kuwait described the positive developments during the past few months, to end the outstanding issues between the two countries, and to remove Iraq from the international sanctions imposed on it in the seventh item, by the UN Security Council.

A diplomatic source told all of Iraq [where] on Tuesday that "Zebari arrived in Kuwait yesterday evening in a two-day official visit during which he will hold talks with Kuwaiti officials on bilateral relations between the two countries and the latest political developments on the Arab and regional arenas."

He pointed out that the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Kuwait Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah and Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Khalid Sulaiman Al-Jarallah and a number of senior officials in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait were in Zebari reception on the land of the Kuwait International Airport . "
This is due to the Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Mubarak Al-Sabah visited Baghdad to discuss ways to end the outstanding issues with Iraq, but not so far rescheduled.

And announced that Kuwait and the UN Mission for Iraq [UNAMI] at the end of last March 2013 solve the problem of demarcation of the land border with Iraq permanently after the removal of abuses and obstacles that were encountered in maintenance of border markers in the area of ​​Umm Qasr border, after he finished countries dispute and the final settlement of the issue of lines Iraqi air after signing Emir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah in 23 of the last October 2012 Emiri decree approving the financial settlement, following the signing of the two sides on the final settlement of the fact that Iraq to pay $ 500 million in compensation to the final Kuwait Airways. ended
http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_196635.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  Empty Re: Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 28, 2013 11:54 am

Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  1150991001

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  2805820865  Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  2805820865  Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  2805820865  Zebari Kuwait looking at ways to end the outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum