Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change

Go down

Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change Empty Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:02 am

Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change
26/06/2011 10:48

Financial representative denies addressed Iraqi currency change Cms-image-000030495

Sulaymaniyah, June 26 (aknews) – she is a member of the Finance Committee of the Iraqi Council of representatives, the Committee did not go so far to the question of changing the Iraqi currency.

Najib nagiba explained to Kurdistan News Agency (aknews) that "no talk yet of the parliamentary Finance Committee, on the question of changing the Iraqi currency, having met before with the Iraqi Central Bank Governor and Minister of finance, and there have been discussions in this regard so far."

Nagiba followed that "Iraqi dinar exchange rate compared with the US dollar was stable at present, the Central Bank of Iraq can maintain the stability of the dinar against the dollar."

"The currency change would not cause a rise in the value of aldinaralaraki, and there are a number of accounting procedures, the Central Bank should take in order to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar, including buying and selling bonds, and dealing with global banks in various countries."

In order to obtain additional information on this topic, I tried (aknews) contact the Iraqi Finance Ministry Undersecretary, but almmhaolat failed to connect.

Long is modern in the Iraqi media on change currency, issuing a new currency, and there are changes to a new Iraqi currency, including removal of zeros, and the inclusion of Kurdish language along with Arabic.

He was Adviser to the Iraqi Central Bank, said Saleh's appearance in the earlier statement (aknews) "Central Bank Street decided to implement a long-term strategic project for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency and currency system in the country."

"The Central Bank started raising the Iraqi dinar, the currency of a large category equivalent to the value of us $ 100, and is likely to contribute to bridging the economic vacuum in the country's financial system." Stating that "project is in progress, and needs the support of the Government and the House."

He IMF last August, during the implementation of a number of economic measures, supported the Iraqi economy by privatizing the banks, and remove the zeroes of the Iraqi currency, and the granting of loans and compensation.

And several changes to the Iraqi currency, most recently in 2004, after having rejected the currency which had belonged to the era of the former regime.

By dilshad Saifuddin, see: fulfilment zangana

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aknews.com%2Far%2Faknews%2F2%2F248581%2F

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum