Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adam Montana I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Adam Montana

+3
Horizon
Terbo56
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Adam Montana Empty Adam Montana

Post by Ponee Fri May 03, 2013 8:31 am

so, where are we? what has really been done? we know 3 isn't but what about 1 and 2 ?

5-3-2013 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Out of all the 'things' that need to happen in order for an RV to take place, please prioritize #'s 1, 2 and 3...in your opinion, of course] 1. HCL 2. Chapter 7 3. Push the button.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2SESJEFWF

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana Empty Re: Adam Montana

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 03, 2013 8:58 am

Nothing- They are still twiddling their thumbs on Erbil, the 140, The HCL, Chapter7, and they haven't fed the camels yet- What's that tell you? They haven't even fed their camels yet today- We'll all be at the wheelchair drag races before this ever happens- A. Montana doesn't have a clue, and never will, he's like all the rest, has to sound important, and I'd rather not see these a- holes on here, seriously-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri May 03, 2013 9:30 am

Adam Montana....isn't he Hannah Montana's brother????

Adam Montana Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Adam Montana 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Fri May 03, 2013 9:36 am

horizon wrote:Adam Montana....isn't he Hannah Montana's brother????

Now that is funny. So, what you are saying is that he is a fictional character from nickelodian.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Fri May 03, 2013 9:47 am

3 hours of research, posting of 11 real NEWS articles, from reliable SOURCES taking an hour to transfer - only to wake after 5 hours sleep to see that this "Rebel and Renegade" finds people obviously prefer to be a part of the BS hype and the rollercoaster ride of disappointment of false information to REAL NEWS. Those who continue to follow those who have lied and lied over and over for years and years and continue to promote the false HYPE are part of the problem - not the solution.
Real news or BS - can't have both.......
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri May 03, 2013 10:05 am

IQD4US - There are many points here:

I have felt the same frustration, when I have gotten up at 5 am before leaving for a 12 hour day at work, and posted endless news articles only to have them fall off the scroll. But, I do understand that sometimes there is little to be said about the articles themselves. They are mostly informative/read only type info.

Today, I posted the adam montana info as a lead-in to a real question. WHERE ARE WE? WE have heard thigns are done... then we hear they are not.

As for guru postings on here, the news out weighs the guru postings by far...... and the gurus are never posted as "intel" nor are they promoted as intel....nor intended to be read as such. We DO NOT hype up the guru intel. And those that frequent here, know that. DDD is a "dinar discussion group" . Open for discussions

Unfortunately gurus are part of the "dinar saga". And they are just another facet to be discussed. We are not a news only site. We are not a "Predicdtion/fiction" site. You CAN have both. There is a section for both. And no one makes anyone read any one section.

As for Rebels and Renegades - that is an opt in section. No one HAS to participate or join. If it is not ones cup of tea, they do not have to participate. THe discussions are out of general membership viewing.

IQD4US - your postings give us balance and they are appreciated.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri May 03, 2013 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri May 03, 2013 10:26 am

Also, the believers of the GURU stuff.... they are ON the individual guru sites. They are following THEIR GURUS on a daily basis on that paritcular site. They are not here. The people that are here are just here discussing what is going on and what is being said. Whether that be NEWS or ROOs.

WE are just here chitter chattering. That's all. Sharing some thoughts about different things. EVeryone has to stop looking at the SCROLL only. If you go into the fourm lists, you see where A LOT of other things are posted. THey may not be responded to, but there is good stuff there.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Fri May 03, 2013 10:36 am

Im with ponee on this one. I dont think anyone here is reading any of the gooroo stuff here as intel or putting stock in it. And, I like having a place to come and read it all. I read the articles that you and Di Narino and TLF and ponee post every day. And I read the ridiculous info by the roos that is posted. Not as truth, just to read it. I like having both on one site. This is like recaps. Really it is better than recaps because here, there is NEWS too. Recaps is mostly gooroo. And here, we can respond and not have to wait to see if it gets approved.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Well I have been contemplating something and here is as appropriate place to post my thoughts as any. I have been reading the news, (Including your articles IQD4US), and am stuck by how much they look like what we were reading this time last year. It's almost as if Iraq has decided ti just recycle the articles. The elimination of the three zeros will proceed, no it won't. CBI can just go ahead with the project, no it needs approval from parliament. The elimination of the three zeros is a good thing, the elimination of the three zeros will be a disaster ... and on and on. It is the a reprise of the same old song ...

Adam Montana 2032510400

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Adam Montana 2805820865  Adam Montana 2805820865  Adam Montana 2805820865  Adam Montana 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Sounds like Ground Hog Day!!!!

Adam Montana Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Adam Montana Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri May 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Well personally I like to read both, the real news, and the Guru stuff to compare notes! Really most of the Guru stuff is entertainment! I really believe it entertains us here to just have something to talk about!
I like the real news, don't get me wrong but there is only so much we can comment on about the real news. That's serious information!
It is hard to be serious all the time and stay sain in this roller coaster ride.....so we entertain ourselves a little with the Guru stuff!!!!
ALL NEWS INTEL PROVIDERS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED HERE!!!!
THANK YOU ....THANK YOU....THANK YOU.....THANK YOU....Adam Montana 2834342768

Adam Montana Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Adam Montana 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri May 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Well I have been contemplating something and here is as appropriate place to post my thoughts as any. I have been reading the news, (Including your articles IQD4US), and am stuck by how much they look like what we were reading this time last year. It's almost as if Iraq has decided ti just recycle the articles. The elimination of the three zeros will proceed, no it won't. CBI can just go ahead with the project, no it needs approval from parliament. The elimination of the three zeros is a good thing, the elimination of the three zeros will be a disaster ... and on and on. It is the a reprise of the same old song ...

Adam Montana 2032510400

Kevin, I agree, I swear they are the same articles.... they just changed the dates of publishing. And so many of them are really just written up on American Internet Journals with Iraqi names on the top of the sites. I don't hold much confidence in anything written any more.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum