Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News

Go down

Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News Empty Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki Twilight News

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Back News News Kurdish
Barzani discuss with representatives of the Kurdish crisis in Baghdad and Erbil, on the eve of his meeting with al-Maliki

Sunday, April 28 / April 2013 19:05

Send to a Friend
Print
PDF

User Rating: / 5
Daafjad

Twilight News / Search President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Barzani and his deputy Imad Ahmed, on Sunday, the crisis between Erbil and Baghdad with Kurdish ministers and deputies in the Federal Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives in Baghdad.

According
to information cited site of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and seen
by "Twilight News", the meeting, which was held in Erbil discuss the
latest political developments and the relationship between Erbil and
Baghdad.

It
was also discuss ways to tackle the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil,
and the upcoming visit of the Kurdish delegation to Baghdad.

It
is scheduled to arrive on Monday Barzani to Baghdad at the head of a
delegation to meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to discuss
outstanding differences between the two sides.

Boycotting
MPs and ministers of the Kurdistan Alliance and other Kurdish forces
hearings of the House of Representatives and ministers voting against
the backdrop of the current year's budget without compatibility with the
Kurdish parties.

The
National alliances and Kurdistan exchanged during the last period
messages and delegations for the purpose of addressing the outstanding
issues.

There
are old problems between Baghdad and Erbil over disputed areas and oil
wealth management as well as the budget of the Regional Guard
"Peshmerga" and others.

And
characterized by severe Kurdistan tense relationship with the federal
government during the second term of Nuri al-Maliki, says that al-Maliki
Kurdistan unique decisions and moving the country towards dictatorship.

Strained
relations threatened the old strategic alliance between the Kurds and
the Shiite National Alliance, which dates back to the period of their
opposition to the former Iraqi regime.

P r / c
For publication in the social sites

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum