Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes

Go down

Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes Empty Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes

Post by Lil Sister Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 am

Smart Card .. The use of objective technical cancel the deal banknotes
04/28/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad Worley confident in the nineties of the last century, suffered the banking sector in Iraq retardation technology and move away from systems dealings electronic banking, was the government banks dealing ways primitive in the disbursement of pensions through the identity of the paper allowed some weak people to use them to receive pension in more than one port or by impersonating a retired forging his signature profile, after the fall of the dictatorial regime used the card the "order card" for the disbursement of pensions and the system of social protection network, which relies mainly on fingerprints and PIN particular, led to the erosion of cases of fraud and manipulation rights material to the citizens.
reorganization

Sabria Ibrahim retired said: I suffer from Multi imprint my fingers when you go to collect my pension, because it is not shown to easily, and overcame the problem by relying on my grandson to receive my salary instead Me through the agency of legal, but in the current year did not appear footprint in (the month of life) allocated by the banks to make sure that the death of the retired, what compelled me to go for the completion of the treatment to return to the identity of old.
Haji Abdul Rahman Jassim pointed to positive smart card, they offer a guarantee greater than the identities old that was occurring where mistakes frequent and exploited by some of the staff, who are demanding Bakramyat compared to exchange salary, as the pay deduction by exchange offices civil, became stable and provide good services to facilitate the disbursement of pensions.

Fatima Salem (60) years showed that the suffering is renewed every two months upon receipt of her salary pension, and the last time was forced to review the two banks, as it did not show imprint finger in the device, which necessitated that the drop in the circle key in the door bulks for obtaining the approval of re-mobilization of its own information. twinning director of relations and the media in the company's global smart card Alaa Abdel Hadi, said the company has worked on modernization program smart card currently operating twinning with regulations and international banking services such as deposits, remittances and withdrawal amounts and shopping and paying bills for telephones and electricity, as well as installment sales and shopping by ATMs, adding that the next few months will activate the roaming service for the smart card to be used outside the country , as well as new mobile and internet. added able card holder Ironing card from the second generation to withdraw his salary in full or partial immediately after the process paid a few minutes, and the possibility of any retired issuing smart card again to his agent while retaining the inherent Bbtagueth. referring to the near activating the PIN number of the card and the adoption of iris in the release "to facilitate dealing with retired faded imprint of his thumb, pointing out that the bank will inform dealers with any movement of banking conducted via text messages or by amyl, noting that the company, in the near future will enter the stage of the third generation, which includes other services more sophisticated. abolition of cash handling and explained Abdul Hadi said one of the objectives of the company in the medium term is to eliminate the handle banknotes, as can the citizen to withdraw funds its own from anywhere, especially after she became (Ki Card) and agent (MasterCard) world, it which will enable beneficiaries of the issuing card Master at any time and without trouble. stressing that handle the smart card will be via the Rafidain and Rasheed through the new program will include dealing with all citizens, not of the categories of beneficiaries of it earlier, explaining that the plan this year include granting licenses to Malls and markets allows the possibility of shopping by using the smart card by iris instead of fingerprint that work is underway on the completion of their use within a short period. negatives and positives dreams owner employee at the Rasheed Bank said: faced with the difficulty of dealing with the auditors of the elderly, فأغلبهم not appear to have fingerprints on the device your smart card, which obliges us to re-try more than once and using more than one finger for retired to show the footprint, and in most cases are relying on the agent retired, except Alshahralaol and the second of each year dedicated to make sure that retired alive, and we call this month, the month of life, as must attend Aseel signature on the health of receiving salaries. said the owner that handle identity old retiree is still in effect, but in cases of travel retired out of the country or for retirees with skin diseases, Kalokzma and fungal skin psoriasis and others, after he is adopting a medical report by a hospital competent confirms hit by a dermatologist. disappearance footprint doctor Ahmed Mohamed explained that the reasons for the erosion of fingerprint for the elderly back to the lack of pores and تشققها مايؤدي to equal domestic lines of the fingers with original leather is difficult to determine the fingerprint clearly, which led Find other technologies more sophisticated as in the iris used by many European countries.
http://www.alsabaah.iq/default.aspx
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum