Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open...

5 posters

Go down

Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... Empty Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open...

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:26 am

I look forward to the fifteenth of this month. I encourage all of you to think critically as we are finally ending this long wait and the time that the scales are to be removed from our eyes is at hand. I became so charged up over this that I had dreams all night. Thank you Rich Queen for posting what Girlgonefishing8 said! Aren't you all charged up? I know that I certainly am!!! Let us center ourselves for treasures untold lie ahead for all of us. As we profit in the coming week let us not forget to give thanks and truly think about others in our life, even strangers that cross our path. I am so blessed to be here. Thanks and appreciation to Okie and the mods!

Rich Queen] girlgonefishin8 EARING A DIAMOND-ENCRUSTED WETSUIT! i AM ALMOST IN TEARS FROM THE NEWS I'VE GOTTEN IN THE LAST 24 HOURS -THINGS MY PARENT DIED WAITING TO SEE ARE FINALLY COMING TO PASS. THE TIME BETWEEN NOW AND THE 15TH OF THIS MONTH WILL OPEN YOUR EYES LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN OPENED BEFORE!
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t2354-rich-queen-late-night-chat-at-oom-sat-night-08-07-2011-copied-from-dinar-recaps

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... Empty Re: Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open...

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:54 am

Five more days.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open... Empty Re: Eyes wide shut to eyes wide open...

Post by suferdude Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 am

THERE ARE SEVERAL OLE' DISCO SONGS THAT COMES TO MIND READING THIS INFORMATION!!!
HERE ARE A FEW SONGS I LOVE- WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES- I HAVE 25 MILES TO GO NOW- I FOUND LOVE ON A TWO WAY STREET-CHAIN OF FOOLS-DO YOU KNOW THE WAY TO SAN JOSE-
YESTERDAY YOUR CHEEKS WERE BURNING!!!
TODAY YOU ARE CRYING!!!!
AND STILL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHANGES!!!!!!
WHAT TIME IS IT???

suferdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:24 am

Transformation begins within.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 am

Four more days.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:35 pm

suferdude wrote:THERE ARE SEVERAL OLE' DISCO SONGS THAT COMES TO MIND READING THIS INFORMATION!!!
HERE ARE A FEW SONGS I LOVE- WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES- I HAVE 25 MILES TO GO NOW- I FOUND LOVE ON A TWO WAY STREET-CHAIN OF FOOLS-DO YOU KNOW THE WAY TO SAN JOSE-
YESTERDAY YOUR CHEEKS WERE BURNING!!!
TODAY YOU ARE CRYING!!!!
AND STILL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHANGES!!!!!!
WHAT TIME IS IT???

DISCO SONGS? DISCO SONGS? You must be a youngun, cause those are clearly "Old Fart" music. I know, cause I am one, and I was there. Point taken, though, suferdude
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Amen, (dinarling 77), Amen

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Good night every body. Please forgive the ramblings of a young fool seasoned by life. See prosperity in your life tomorrow is a big day. Have fun, roll with the jokes, make tomorrow less about intel more about enjoying life. Try to look at things from different perspectives in your daily walk. Rejoice as you nourish that deep sense of gratitude within you. Open up to the world around you.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:59 am

This is all meant in good fun. Lighten up. It's Teusday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7NHCy13ZLk

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eurika Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:08 am

silly silly but hen again we need humor to helps us through these waiting times. Hopefully we won;t have much longer to wait. KE

eurika

Back to top Go down

Post by eurika Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 am

this came from someone named 36sunshine on another blog any truth to it. "Well everyone I have just spoken to an accountant I deal with and he stated that he has everything. The rate should show tonight or tomorrow and he will be dealing with the dinar and banks tomorrow, for cashing out. OH YA!!!! "

LINK

eurika

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 am

eurika wrote:this came from someone named 36sunshine on another blog any truth to it. "Well everyone I have just spoken to an accountant I deal with and he stated that he has everything. The rate should show tonight or tomorrow and he will be dealing with the dinar and banks tomorrow, for cashing out. OH YA!!!! "

LINK

Islandgirl8 was right in her prediction about the fifteenth, for her and him that would let it happen. Hopefully our eyes are more open now than ever before. Hopefully we use this wisdom to make better decisions and learn to hold the IQD gently, like a beautiful butterfly taking refuge on a palm, ready to show its beauty in flight. It is a delicate thing, it must be held lightly.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum