Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The power of thought. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The power of thought.

+18
openmind
7freemom
Terbo56
Ammonite
H2OMAN
YouMatterRightNow
1alaskan
smith
Catherine
jaglover
Tommy
calileo
ASU79
rainbowman
ghosthunter
dinardiva
Samhain
Alchemist
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The power of thought. Empty The power of thought.

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:41 am

Actually, it is about your opinion.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT A BENEFICIAL OUTCOME WITH REGARDS TO THE DINAR REVALUE DEPENDS ON THE STRENGHT OF YOUR CONVICTION?

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR FAITH CAN AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF HOW MUCH YOU GAIN FROM THIS IQD INVESTMENT MONETARILY?

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT IF YOUR INTENTION IS STRONG ENOUGH YOU END UP IN A PARALLEL DIMENSION AS A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH QUANTUM JUMPING?

These are actually important questions. Please answer in your own way. I am trying to get an idea of how many belive that they are using their thoughts to shape the outcome, if what we think and believe is so important because some folks see it as a way to influence future events. Likely, this could even be a thought that has basis in subconsciousness. In what way and to what extent do your thoughts and optimism affect the IQD revalue?

Thanks,
Alchemist

Last edited by Alchemist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammer in title)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The power of thought. Empty Re: The power of thought.

Post by Samhain Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:33 am

A student of Quantum Jumping, very nice. I actually found out about this investment via Quantum Jumping which is why I am so confident in it. I've been Quantum Jumping for a few years now, I have QJ1 & QJ2. Use QJ all the time now. Learned to ride a motorcycle and got my riding license that way.

For those that don't know about Quantum Jumping, google it. Very interesting and useful.

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Samhain
Samhain

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Seriously, i think that our thoughts do have an impact. What if, recalling all those articles from 2006, they didn't intend to rv? What if this phenomenon pushed the envelope so that they would look within it. With regards to the question, our attitudes could have an effect.

The politicians all know about this now. What if this plan could work to help every body? If we can move beyond a fear based conversation and support rationality along with hope that may help.

Every body sees what we post and read in these forums. If we utilize our time and thought wisely we can send a better message out to the world.

Who is to say that the authorities behind this wouldn't actually want to do this. Perhaps they are considering the options, anything could happen. Perhaps every delay stands in our favor?

We need to be aware of the downside as well, while remaining balanced. We have the ability to be aware of the downside while still being positive about a world filled with possibility.

Every thing that exists does so because of a thought. Before God said, "Let there be" a thought was manifested. Conscious organization of energy is an interesting topic among quantum physicists. Is it possible our thoughts have a greater influence than many believe?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 am

"We all (myself included) have become intel junkies. We need to hear something, anything, positive to feed the habit. We don't like hearing anything else. In fact, it has become so bad we attack those that even hint disagreement with something we want to believe. We call them naysayers. We make fun of them. We question their intelligence, claiming they will be broke within a year or less, simply because they question what someone has said, what we need to believe."

- Perrin

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Alchemist you have given us food for thought... lol!

One thing for sure..all thoughts are FREE..no payment for them..and as we all think..we know that our thoughts are RIGHT..and we all in our own minds are RIGHT.

Some thoughts manifest things faster than others..I found that to be true in my life.

I like your post as it shows intelligence and it is well done. Let us ponder in our own thoughts with great care, attention.

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Alchemist wrote:Actually, it is about your opinion.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT A BENEFICIAL OUTCOME WITH REGARDS TO THE DINAR REVALUE DEPENDS ON THE STRENGHT OF YOUR CONVICTION?

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR FAITH CAN AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF HOW MUCH YOU GAIN FROM THIS IQD INVESTMENT MONETARILY?

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT IF YOUR INTENTION IS STRONG ENOUGH YOU END UP IN A PARALLEL DIMENSION AS A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH QUANTUM JUMPING?

These are actually important questions. Please answer in your own way. I am trying to get an idea of how many belive that they are using their thoughts to shape the outcome, if what we think and believe is so important because some folks see it as a way to influence future events. Likely, this could even be a thought that has basis in subconsciousness. In what way and to what extent do your thoughts and optimism affect the IQD revalue?

Thanks,
Alchemist

I absolutely believe it! Science is even beginning to prove it!!! Thoughts have mass and therefore can exert power (ie., gravity) over other mass. That's why when we pray together or think the same things together, we have tremendous power TOGETHER. That's why we can't listen to these naysayers, can't allow them to influence our thoughts. We need to visualize together, believe together and be grateful and and rejoice together.

Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce groupdance groupdance groupdance

"Forget your troubles, come on get happy, come on and dance all your cares away. Shout hallelujia, come on get happy, get ready for the"....RV day! ☀ ☀ ☀
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

The power of thought. Empty RE: thoughts creating the reality we want for the dinar

Post by rainbowman Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Read and reread what Alchemist says. This is absolute truth and we all need to "get it" to bring this thing into existence. This is no accident. Read "Your Faith is Your Fortune" by Herman Neville. Thanks, Rainbowman

rainbowman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:13 pm

So you say...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:26 pm

How about THE LAW OF VIBRATION and ATTRACTION...Bob Proctor...it does work. I listened to Bob at many events and decided to give it a try.
I am a "glass half full" kind of person, but sometimes my thinking goes astray and then I have to get back on track. Yes I think the rv will happen...just a question of when. No I don't like hearing the reasons why it hasn't happened, but just disregard and pray it will happen sometime. crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin

ASU79

Back to top Go down

Post by calileo Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:57 pm

There's no question that our thoughts shape our experience. I'm a big fan of Esther Hicks and Abraham. They were asked about the RV (imo, this has to be what the questioner is referring to), and had good advice, to focus on abundance and not any particular event. When we're focused on the particulars of this event, and we examine why it hasn't happened every day, we're manifesting 'not happening'. Here's the clip, it sounds like Esther has a cold in this clip as her speaking style is not as powerful as it generally is: https://youtu.be/YkqS9-j8tOM

calileo

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:06 pm

calileo..I am a fan as well and receive daily inspirations..glad you asked..the codes is FEELING the RV..lol.

stay off the subject but stay abundant in all other areas..thank you for sharing..I think everyone should listen to this.

https://youtu.be/YkqS9-j8tOM

here's no question that our thoughts shape our experience. I'm a big fan of Esther Hicks and Abraham. They were asked about the RV (imo, this has to be what the questioner is referring to), and had good advice, to focus on abundance and not any particular event. When we're focused on the particulars of this event, and we examine why it hasn't happened every day, we're manifesting 'not happening'. Here's the clip, it sounds like Esther has a cold in this clip as her speaking style is not as powerful as it generally is: https://youtu.be/YkqS9-j8tOM
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Often times it is just perspective. Two million for enough to cover vet bills on necessary interventions not knowing the out come. He's having a vitamin C IV now as well. How much are some things worth and in what comparison to others.

While at the vets I heard a tech talking to a lady who just had a box of kittens dropped on her lap moments before by another. The tech told the lady where she could get supplies; not knowing that they were in stock at the clinic. This caused me great consternation.

In my my mind, I mused to myself, "they should hire me." At the onset of the consult the vet was informed. While she was out, the plaque on the wall caught my eye, "Be curteous to others, Keep the place clean. INFORM THE STAFF IF THERE ARE ANY NEEDS."

When she came back she informed me that she knew of a lactating female that needs succled. I pointed out that, "I was just following the rules."

We talked and after information sharing she let me know that they need a competent receptionest.

And most important of all, our buddy's doing better. Am I willing to put my focus of conscious energy into manifesting it yes! More that cannot be shared. Great breaks for my buddy.

With all the doom and gloom, some perspective seemed needed. It is the priceless things that make us happy. And when one can focus that positive energy to a living situation, one can change it.

Had I been doom and gloom I would have missed an opportunity that could possibly get employee discounts. In any situation one must always try to be aware of what is going on at the now. So now a new world of possibilities unfold. Always hold a genuine heart of gratitude and feel good all the time. If something makes you feel bad, make small decisive movements toward your ultimate goal, brick by brick. Instead of thinking it could be worse, live in day tight compartments. Really enjoy each moment as you partake in it.

Last edited by Alchemist on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:13 pm

According to Democritus, truth lies at the
bottom of a well, the water
of which serves as a mirror in which objects
may be reflected. I have
heard, however, that some philosophers, in
seeking for truth, to pay
homage to her, have seen their own image
and adored it instead.
- Charles Richter

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Two students sat nearby. The one practicing meditation for spiritual enlightenment asked the other, "why are you polishing a brick?" "To make a mirror," was the reply.

"You can't make a mirror out of polishing a brick," the response being, "you can't be a Bhudda by practicing Zazen." At that moment, the one polishing the brick became a mirror.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:52 am

Everything is energy. Money has been used as the main control device in subjugating humanity for the separation agenda to divide and conquer him from himself and each other. If you want money you can certainly have it, though you have to sink down in the lower energies to get it.

In the process of doing so, you lose your soul. Period. There is no money and there is no debt it is simply a grand illusion for your enslavement. You are dealing with fiction, made up in your own mind from your indoctrinated programming though your belief systems in order to keep you a slave of the system and are only left under the distinct impression you have a life, when you really don't.

The law of attraction will give you the money, though oddly enough, you don't really want any because you lose yourself and that was the whole idea. It is an enormous trick to steal your very valuable life, the one you never had.
Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by jaglover Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:24 am

Great thoughts here Tommy and Alchemist...I have been a lifelong
"student" of Quantum Physics and any 'Science of the Mind' studies,
30 yr Hypnotherapist, Profiler, etc... could go on (am probably saying
too much)....have quite the Metaphysical library...

Here's a book you may like: "The Divine Matrix, Bridging Time, Space,
Miracles, and Belief," by Gregg Braden

Check out the "Maharishi Effect," in honor of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi,
1972, who stated that when 1% of a population practiced the methods
of meditation that he offered, there would be a reduction in violence
and crime for that population.

The minimum number of people required to "jump-start" a change in
consciousness is the square root/1% of a population.

Yes, if enough of us keep our 'thoughts on the same wave-length,
at the same time,' we can create change. No doubt about it.

Shall we start a movement and 'speed things up?'

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Tommy wrote:Everything is energy. Money has been used as the main control device in subjugating humanity for the separation agenda to divide and conquer him from himself and each other. If you want money you can certainly have it, though you have to sink down in the lower energies to get it.

In the process of doing so, you lose your soul. Period. There is no money and there is no debt it is simply a grand illusion for your enslavement. You are dealing with fiction, made up in your own mind from your indoctrinated programming though your belief systems in order to keep you a slave of the system and are only left under the distinct impression you have a life, when you really don't.

The law of attraction will give you the money, though oddly enough, you don't really want any because you lose yourself and that was the whole idea. It is an enormous trick to steal your very valuable life, the one you never had.

So you think that money is the root of all evil?" said Francisco d'Aconia. "Have
you ever asked what is the root of money? Money is a tool of exchange, which
can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them.
Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one
another must deal by trade and give value for value. Money is not the tool of the
moochers, who claim your product by tears, or of the looters, who take it from
you by force. Money is made possible only by the men who produce. Is this
what you consider evil?
"When you accept money in payment for your effort, you do so only on the
conviction that you will exchange it for the product of the effort of others. It is
not the moochers or the looters who give value to money. Not an ocean of tears
nor all the guns in the world can transform those pieces of paper in your wallet
into the bread you will need to survive tomorrow. Those pieces of paper, which
should have been gold, are a token of honor – your claim upon the energy of the
men who produce. Your wallet is your statement of hope that somewhere in the
world around you there are men who will not default on that moral principle
which is the root of money. Is this what you consider evil?
"Have you ever looked for the root of production? Take a look at an electric
generator and dare tell yourself that it was created by the muscular effort of
unthinking brutes. Try to grow a seed of wheat without the knowledge left to you
by men who had to discover it for the first time. Try to obtain your food by
means of nothing but physical motions – and you'll learn that man's mind is the
root of all the goods produced and of all the wealth that has ever existed on
earth.
"But you say that money is made by the strong at the expense of the weak?
What strength do you mean? It is not the strength of guns or muscles. Wealth is
the product of man's capacity to think. Then is money made by the man who
invents a motor at the expense of those who did not invent it? Is money made
by the intelligent at the expense of the fools? By the able at the expense of the
incompetent? By the ambitious at the expense of the lazy? Money is made –
before it can be looted or mooched – made by the effort of every honest man,
each to the extent of his ability. An honest man is one who knows that he can't
consume more than he has produced.
"To trade by means of money is the code of the men of good will. Money rests
on the axiom that every man is the owner of his mind and his effort. Money
allows no power to prescribe the value of your effort except by the voluntary
choice of the man who is willing to trade you his effort in return. Money permits
you to obtain for your goods and your labor that which they are worth to the
men who buy them, but no more. Money permits no deals except those to
mutual benefit by the unforced judgment of the traders. Money demands of you
the recognition that men must work for their own benefit, not for their own
injury, for their gain, not their loss – the recognition that they are not beasts of
burden, born to carry the weight of your misery – that you must offer them
values, not wounds – that the common bond among men is not the exchange of
suffering, but the exchange of goods. Money demands that you sell, not your
weakness to men's stupidity, but your talent to their reason; it demands that
you buy, not the shoddiest they offer, but the best your money can find. And
when men live by trade – with reason, not force, as their final arbiter – it is the
best product that wins, the best performance, then man of best judgment and
highest ability – and the degree of a man's productiveness is the degree of his
reward. This is the code of existence whose tool and symbol is money. Is this
what you consider evil?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm

jaglover wrote:Great thoughts here Tommy and Alchemist...I have been a lifelong

I am holding my energy for longer periods of time. What I am seeing as a focus date is the beginning of October. How about you?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:52 pm

I say way sooner BUT if it is in October...say the 6th...that would be great since it is one of *those* big birthdays (I turn 30-HAHA! I can wish right?!)

P.S. I think the verse in the Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil but people always leave out the love part. I would have to look it up to be certain.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

More on thought... Something we dont often consider is the locus of control for each person. "Know thyself."

A person can have either an external locus of control or an internal one, or a mixture of both in varying degrees. This has nothing to do with belief systems, it has to do with somewhat hard wired intrinsic thought patterns. Of course, it is likely that how one perceives the world will be reflected by an individual's faith.

As we individually consider how we think about things, lets really try to see beyond the words and really see what is being expressed; by seeing the thought beyond the words.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:40 pm

I've seen the Hicks referenced in this thread. They have a great section on segment purposing and how to increase synchronicity in those compartments by prepaving the future that is to be. I think that is from 54 Hope St. series. The point is to take a small break for mental focusing before moving to another task. This helps one to shift awareness. For instance, this is very important in driving after a hectic day or putting a smile on your face and knowing what you want to discuss or receive prior to picking up the phone. It can make a difference in your day. Always we must know that we are prepaving our future either by manifesting it in the subconscious or by creating stepping stones that will eventually assist in the path towards conscious creation.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Alchemist wrote:
jaglover wrote:Great thoughts here Tommy and Alchemist...I have been a lifelong

I am holding my energy for longer periods of time. What I am seeing as a focus date is the beginning of October. How about you?

Tommy and Alchemist...I'm in! Day and time, I'm there.

What do you know about the coming Kachina's and the energy they will bring? We're a little off our axis right now, creating a very strange time. Thoughts? :?:

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:04 pm

On the subject of thought, let us consider a pond once again... How it reflects the entire universe. Let us consider the pond in relation to the world. There is a conceptualuzation relating to the synchronist interdependancy of all things in the universe. As above so is the below and as below so is the above.

In Permaculture we see this. As above, understanding the universal laws of nature, we apply these ecologic constructs to a closed or semi closed system wether it be in a green house or outside. To do this, one must learn the laws that govern these natural connections. I believe that in a Permaculture system, one may achieve more than a one hundred percent efficiency by blending technological ability with wisdom and honoring the natural laws as we best understood.

When we see a country in financial ruin, we see that country's people in poverty. Anything that helps the individual to become economically stable in turns helps the larger system as well as it is done in such a way that is in harmony. For instance, stealing and selling heroin would most further burden the situation. There is definately a conection between an individual's economic health and the economic health at large.

The life we lead in the physical is also related to the life we experience in the mental and spiritual realms. As we become seasoned are we learning about the conditions that affect us personally and the inter-related aspects of all life? Do we learn the 'rules' and with conscious decisions do we transcend circumstances in the most efficient manner for the most efficient benefit? You might have to get out of the box to look at this. Each little thing that we can do individually will lead to a total result. As one improves the balance in one's own life, all of a sudden that person's conscious changes as well. That peson's conscious can affect others. Perhapse the way that some events are interpreted may change. A person may realize more the importance of a day, of the now. By puting things in perspective, one's whole emotional state may be totally transformed giving one divine inspiration and strength of conviction to accomplish that which is good and right.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 pm

From the Cristian perspective, we have understanding about prayer. What ever we ask with a pure heart already giving thanks for its manifestation, in accordance with God's will we will see. This is where the emotion of appreciation is so important. Some times prayers don't seem to be answered in the way we think. Yet there is reference to a Spirit that makes intercession for us when we pray if ever we knew not how to pray. Think of the vantage point of God... His intel is above every body elses! When we pray it should also be about receiving guidance, about how to be in one accord with God. If we truly honor that deep connection, we see things from a different vantage point, a greater perspective. We give thanks daily; for our daily blessings and our connection to God. It is written, "All things work together to the good of them that love the Lord."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:10 pm

I have lived by a saying for a while and it seems to work for me.

"expect more" and you will get more,

I use that in everything, form hiring people, to fishing. Just expect more and people, things seem to live up to and beyond what they thought.

JMHO
Rantings from north of 58 this week

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Let us consider the radish...

A radish seed holds potentiality. Within the seed are the mathmatical instructions represented by a physical structure. It is organized thought or manifestation. Within it lie potentiality. Various factors can influence the growth of a seed. Carefully, always making the best choices, one can assist the manifestation of a thought to create a superior outcome. Using good organic soil and other factors including due diligence help to create a superior radish. A superior radish with superior nutrients will help in turn support the life that assimilates it, in a superior capacity as well.

When one looks at a radish, one sees stardust brought to life; a thought come to life.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The power of thought. Empty The Power of Thought

Post by jaglover Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Alchemist, I'm really enjoying your posts here. You and I could
talk for hours...probably days!

Your point of 'taking a small break for mental focusing' is so very
important. We can't have a constancy of only input/output. We
must take a 'conscious' breather to allow our thoughts and desires
to 'gestate'...for our God, Angels, the Universe to work on that
which we are asking for.

Deepak Chopra likes to call it "getting into the Gap." (So does
Wayne Dyer). Two of my favorites from Deepak: "The Spontaneous
Fulfillment of Desire," and his cassette/audio, "Creating Affluence."

Affluence is not 'just' money. It's a conscious way of 'being, thinking.'
This tape really REALLY breaks down the Quantum world scientifically
....even into wave particles, Quarks, Bozons, Leptons, etc. You will
never get bored of it! I bought this in 1996, have literally listened to
it in the THOUSANDS of times... What amazes me is it has never broken!
(as cassettes will do eventually). I believe it is because it is 'divinely
inspired.'

In the book I mentioned, he mentions a fellow Scientist, Cleve Backster,
and how Cleve worked with his 'thoughts and plants.' How the plant
could 'anticipate' when he was going to tear off a leaf...and there was
a 'measured response.' Cleve is very well known for his experiments
with bio-communication in plant and animal cells using a polygraph
machine. This was in the 60's and 70's! He was so ahead of his time
people thought he was nuts! Just run a google on Cleve...

I could stay on this channel for awhile...

1Alaskan, I like your post: '"expect more" and you will get more.'

Now let all of us put our thoughts on that 'collectively' for the day,
and see what we may 'bring about.'

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:11 pm

jaglover wrote:Alchemist, I'm really enjoying your posts here. You and I could
talk for hours...probably days!

Your point of 'taking a small break for mental focusing' is so very
important. We can't have a constancy of only input/output. We
must take a 'conscious' breather to allow our thoughts and desires
to 'gestate'...for our God, Angels, the Universe to work on that
which we are asking for.

Deepak Chopra likes to call it "getting into the Gap." (So does
Wayne Dyer). Two of my favorites from Deepak: "The Spontaneous
Fulfillment of Desire," and his cassette/audio, "Creating Affluence."

Affluence is not 'just' money. It's a conscious way of 'being, thinking.'
This tape really REALLY breaks down the Quantum world scientifically
....even into wave particles, Quarks, Bozons, Leptons, etc. You will
never get bored of it! I bought this in 1996, have literally listened to
it in the THOUSANDS of times... What amazes me is it has never broken!
(as cassettes will do eventually). I believe it is because it is 'divinely
inspired.'

In the book I mentioned, he mentions a fellow Scientist, Cleve Backster,
and how Cleve worked with his 'thoughts and plants.' How the plant
could 'anticipate' when he was going to tear off a leaf...and there was
a 'measured response.' Cleve is very well known for his experiments
with bio-communication in plant and animal cells using a polygraph
machine. This was in the 60's and 70's! He was so ahead of his time
people thought he was nuts! Just run a google on Cleve...

I could stay on this channel for awhile...

1Alaskan, I like your post: '"expect more" and you will get more.'

Now let all of us put our thoughts on that 'collectively' for the day,
and see what we may 'bring about.'

Jaglover,

Thanks for your comments. Interesting about the plants. There is an experiment any body can do. Use a good growing seed like a sunflower, and start two batches of seed. Do every thing exept one group of plants receives love and praise the other, negative emotions. Chart the effect. Then after that do the same, just the control group just doesnt get extra attention (stay away from negativity after experiment number one). See if with repeated attempts, you can learn to focus this energy outside of your body. If you like to eat sprouts, this could be a fun and exciting way to play in the universe.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaglover Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Alchemist,

Interesting you should mention that. 30 years ago (wow, sometimes
I still only think I'm 30!)...I had a roommate in Los Angeles, who was
very much into Science like I was. We had a very large picture
window in our living room. I was just getting home from work when
I spotted him through the window and stopped in my tracks. As I
watched, it appeared he was talking to a few plants on top of the TV.
He was very clearly yelling at one! He didn't see me...

...As I came in the door, he jumped around with a funny look on this
face. I asked, "Dave, what are you doing?" He said he wasn't going
to mention anything, but had purchased a few months ago 2 plants
of equal size and was conducting an experiment.

One plant he would tell it how wonderful and beautiful it was; the
other, he would tell it awful things, that it was ugly, and stunted, and
would curse it.

Well, at this time, I could clearly see that there was a difference in
the two plants (but hadn't been aware of the experiment).

I never (to this day) told Dave, but I felt so bad for the plant he was cursing that I decided to then secretly begin telling it to 'ignore Dave, you're a beautiful plant,' etc, and only say nice things to it...

Poor plant must've been confused! I felt I at least put an end to its
spindly appearance, as it did begin to flourish again, but not so much
as the other.

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:31 pm

In continued examination of thought, let's consider bio-dynamic structures. All living structures a made up of single or multiple units that operate vibrationally, or energetically. Energy can be expressed as a wave.

In sickness or in health, cells operate whose functions are really the effects of energetic processes. We understand this in medicine. If the wave impulse is too excitatory in a nerve, we can give lidocaine if it is in the heart or valium if the problem's in the brain. These drugs decrease the electrical excitation level in heart and brain neurons by slowing or deceasing the wave forms rate and frequency. We know how to do this through long standing traditional knowledge and current emerging technologies in energetic medicine. Imaging just changing the frequencies of unhealthy cells to healthy ones! Royal Rife did work on this level and was closed down and discredited. Now this technology is becoming found out here and there.

Of all the things that affect the individual cells of the human body, thought has largely been forgotten by modern medicine, yet we see here and there folks like Patch Adams who understood the deeper context of things.

When one experiences stress, a complex series of events starting in the body begins. The end result is that via nervous system massive amounts of stress hormones are released which if prevalent over time will lead to poor functioning as evidenced by increased suseptability to disease, slower healing, cardiac issues, etc.

When one experiences a pleasurable mental state, similarly, this creates a brain response that triggers a different state of being at the cellular level through mechanistic processes within the body. Greater well being is being maintained. Our total wellbeing is dependent upon the synergy of each part. By learning how to use the mind one can learn how to attain a higher energy level and hold it longer.

Some people use deep breathing exercizes or meditation daily to help center themselves and return them their homeostatic functions especially after a stressful period. These are often a forgotten and under used set of tools beneficial to human existence. To think that focused thought in the manifestation of breath could be so powerful is humbling. This is a scientifically substantiated phenomena. This focus has been shown to alter mental waveforms, as demonstrated by the EEG, which have measurable effects in the autonomic systems that help regulate function.

Our thoughts have a direct, observable, effect on our bodies. We must also sense what our parts are telling us as well, and use the 'intel' to start making some changes toward what we know is good and right for us. When more in touch with the inner being mind expands or focuses depending on on what is needed at the time. Always love the vessel that enables your existence here. Everything is greater than can be envisioned, now, that is the nature of things unfolding.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:35 pm

jaglover wrote:Alchemist,

Interesting you should mention that...

Poor plant must've been confused! I felt I at least put an end to its
spindly appearance, as it did begin to flourish again, but not so much
as the other.

-Nice!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Simple meditation instructions.
mro.org/zmm/teachings/meditation.php

"The mind is like the
surface of a pond - when the wind is blowing,
the surface is disturbed and there are ripples.
Nothing can be seen clearly because of the
ripples; the reflected image of the sun or the
moon is broken up into many fragments."

Alchemist wrote:In continued examination of thought, let's consider bio-dynamic structures. All living structures a made up of single or multiple units that operate vibrationally, or energetically. Energy can be expressed as a wave.

In sickness or in health, cells operate whose functions are really the effects of energetic processes. We understand this in medicine. If the wave impulse is too excitatory in a nerve, we can give lidocaine if it is in the heart or valium if the problem's in the brain. These drugs decrease the electrical excitation level in heart and brain neurons by slowing or deceasing the wave forms rate and frequency. We know how to do this through long standing traditional knowledge and current emerging technologies in energetic medicine. Imaging just changing the frequencies of unhealthy cells to healthy ones! Royal Rife did work on this level and was closed down and discredited. Now this technology is becoming found out here and there.

Of all the things that affect the individual cells of the human body, thought has largely been forgotten by modern medicine, yet we see here and there folks like Patch Adams who understood the deeper context of things.

When one experiences stress, a complex series of events starting in the body begins. The end result is that via nervous system massive amounts of stress hormones are released which if prevalent over time will lead to poor functioning as evidenced by increased suseptability to disease, slower healing, cardiac issues, etc.

When one experiences a pleasurable mental state, similarly, this creates a brain response that triggers a different state of being at the cellular level through mechanistic processes within the body. Greater well being is being maintained. Our total wellbeing is dependent upon the synergy of each part. By learning how to use the mind one can learn how to attain a higher energy level and hold it longer.

Some people use deep breathing exercizes or meditation daily to help center themselves and return them their homeostatic functions especially after a stressful period. These are often a forgotten and under used set of tools beneficial to human existence. To think that focused thought in the manifestation of breath could be so powerful is humbling. This is a scientifically substantiated phenomena. This focus has been shown to alter mental waveforms, as demonstrated by the EEG, which have measurable effects in the autonomic systems that help regulate function.

Our thoughts have a direct, observable, effect on our bodies. We must also sense what our parts are telling us as well, and use the 'intel' to start making some changes toward what we know is good and right for us. When more in touch with the inner being mind expands or focuses depending on on what is needed at the time. Always love the vessel that enables your existence here. Everything is greater than can be envisioned, now, that is the nature of things unfolding.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 am

Alchemist,

Referring back a page.....

Money and the greed that it has brought upon the backs of humanity must be taken out of the lexicon of humanity’s thought processes.

Money has no real existence, but the legal definitions of a society maintains a system of dominance based on these computer numbers.

The real so called money we seek for an abundant livelihood was nefariously distracted from us in plain sight 180 degrees away from the real creditor in commerce - you - the one reflecting in the mirror. Everything works out in reverse, the mirror image.

What you are looking for, you are looking with. You already are that which you seek. - The Money.

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Tommy wrote:Alchemist,

Money and the greed that it has brought upon the backs of humanity must be taken out of the lexicon of humanity’s thought processes.

Man must remember where he has been to undersrand where he is at now.

Referring back a page...

Money has no real existence, but the legal definitions of a society maintains a system of dominance based on these computer numbers.

Money has no real value but the value given it by those who barter with it. Arbitrary values can be imposed but confidence must support this. There are many many types of currency.

The real so called money we seek for an abundant livelihood was nefariously distracted from us in plain sight 180 degrees away from the real creditor in commerce - you - the one reflecting in the mirror. Everything works out in reverse, the mirror image.

I agree, in the US the date was 1913. A structure that could only prosper in debt so few benefited, as like a legalized ponsi. That is why it is important to understand what one looks after. Is it a shadow, a ripple, a still or moving reflection, the other side, the side we are already on, an illusion, the surface under the water or the fish swimming happily...

Tommy wrote: Alchemist,
What you are looking for, you are looking with. You already are that which you seek. - The Money.

If I seek a hammer, it might be because I want to build something, though it could also be used in demolition. What one seeks might define him, but it is no more him than it is La Lune that shines on him at night.

A pattern seen with shock jocks is to embelish a circumstance to create a globalization that the believer has no recourse from. I would like to see you express concrete ways to resolve this canundrum regarding money. How do you live without money?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Alchemist - I would like to see you express concrete ways to resolve this canundrum regarding money. How do you live without money?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It truly is a simple answer in ways, though extremely complicated to get to in the mind without first understanding certain critical components. The inevitable question that always comes up. How do you live without that fake money. It is a paradox even though there are none. The answer is much too hard to articulate in this little box using the limited nature of text on a screen in order to convey a fiction language to resolve the issue so you can sleep better at night about it all..

We would have to speak in order to wrap the mind around what truly is the great dilemma of great misunderstandings not very many are able to comprehend that is keeping them all slaves on prison planet earth while chasing the money, something there is nothing of.

There are too many previous lifetimes of poverty vows to the self in the unconscious memory unresolved to overcome at this level in a heavy density with all the hypnotic commands and programs running. You could say we are trapped in many ways and that is why we are receiving outside benevolent help to deal with the dark forces involved causing the problem that mankind cannot do on his own because he is made to be far too distracted and too incompetent.

As I mentioned before, everything is energy we all know, though, since there is no real money because it is an abstract value, it is a lower vibrating energy you don't want to have or entertain. You can have it, though you have to sink down in the lower vibrating energies to get it. And that is the problem. A catch 22 to be certain..

You cannot be a Human Being while chasing the money at the same time, no way no how, so you hock your soul in the process to have it and lose yourself, it's just that simple, because you are made to think you need it when you really don't You are the money, not a little piece of paper.

You cannot be in two places at one time in the mind and be any kind of a spiritual being, while chasing and accumulating the so called money It is impossible. It is spiritual arrogance to think otherwise .It is an embedded program and a very strange thing indeed You don't really want it. And that my friend is what everyone is going to learn very soon with the coming changes. In 5d the only means of exchange will be your appreciation..

There is a lot to learn because right now not many have it, while the world suffers so slaves can accumulate digits in a bank computer separating them from others in competition keeping the wars going on in the mind with themselves and each other, for fat bank accounts while over 1 billion people on the planet are starving - not hungry but starving.

Money is used as the main control device for subjugating humanity through the financial economic system to keep everyone in the lower energies of fear in a survival mode operating on a schedule of deadlines. This prison planet operation is an astral milkhouse and some beings are milking the planet with your negative coherent emotion for food.

It is an esoteric agenda on another level not imagined. It's just not a pretty picture you can supply a fast easy answer for, while living a busy life in the matrix of illusion in a delusion. Under the impression you are free when you are absolutely not free whatsoever. Unless and until you can understand that fact, you can do no-thing about it

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:50 pm

How do YOU live without money as a human?

"You cannot be a Human Being while chasing the money at the same time, no way no how, so you hock your soul in the process to have it and lose yourself, it's just that simple, because you are made to think you need it when you really don't You are the money, not a little piece of paper. You cannot be in tw

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Alchemist wrote:How do YOU live without money as a human?

"You cannot be a Human Being while chasing the money at the same time, no way no how, so you hock your soul in the process to have it and lose yourself, it's just that simple, because you are made to think you need it when you really don't You are the money, not a little piece of paper. You cannot be in tw

Alchemist,

I explained the best I could in this box You cannot get a simple answer to a very complicated issue in this little space using text on a screen I cannot supply you with a fast easy answers in order satisfy the inquisitive ego to solve a tremendous problem in the mind so you can sleep better about it all.

It is out of the box thinking - everything is not what it appears to be and is what you don't think it appears or seems to be Your intellectual left brain logic and reasoning will not get you there - that is the trap - it is a right brain operation to come up out of it - that is how you solve the problem -

No one is going to have any true understanding for any real meaning with text alone on a screen - it is very limited in nature - though better than nothing at all -

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:10 am

"Alchemist, I explained the best I could in this box You cannot get a simple answer to a very complicated issue in this little space using text on a screen I cannot supply you with a fast easy answers in order satisfy the inquisitive ego to solve a tremendous problem in the mind so you can sleep better about it all."

In the greater mind there are no tremendous problems. There is only being. All language involves abstraction of thought, words represent mental images. Though the thought may be perfect, the expression of it followed by the interpretation may be flawed. However, if there is a will to express something it will eventually be expressed. Further, I only engage myself in this instance as you seem to have a sense of mission to talk about this subject. You specifically pointed this out to me seeking a responce. What sort of responce were you looking for? Why do you propose the importance of this? How does this information help us? How have you followed this leading? Why did you posit this in the first place if the idea is too big to be discussed?

"It is out of the box thinking -everything is not what it appears to be and is what you don't think it appears or seems to be Your intellectual left brain logic and reasoning will not get you there -that is the trap -it is a right brain operation to come up out of it -that is how you solve the problem"

That is how Einstein formulated answers. The logical mind is the faithful servent of the creative intuitive mind.

"-No one is going to have any true understanding for any real meaning with text alone on a screen -it is very limited in nature -though better than nothing at all."

So one priest says to another, "Wouldn't it be great to have no worries and swim happily in the water like the fish. The second priest says to the first, "You are not a fish, you do not know if the fish are happy." The first one finishes, "You are not me, how do you know that I don't know how the fish feel?"

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 pm

We live in a universe of infinite potential. God thought... And said, "Let there be..." and there was. We are children of the Creator. We have, in our own measure, traits of the divine. What is more unbeloevable, that most of us have lived in a base, greed based system, where money is debt, or that our influence could lead towards a financial revolution where a different type of monetary transformation could reverse the prior?

All matter is given form through God's word. Energy is intelligence. It is time we claimed our birthright!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vobC23_W69U

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFuc-qFKoA

Thought can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:47 pm

"Resist not evil."
Matthew 5:39

When the lord said, "resist not evil," he was speaking about evil in others that attacks (with the intent of corrupting) us. Such evil is a paradox. Its aim seems to be to push us away, but in reality it works as a giant magnet designed to pull us in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95EH9G1c_4o

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaglover Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Nice links posted Alchemist, I watched them both.

And, what 'thoughts' shall we (collectively) put our minds
on today?

Here's another link you may or may not have seen
from one of my favorite movies that came out (I believe
in 2003-4) called "What the Bleep?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=yfJxx0BNyFM

As I am typing this, I have taped to the bottom of
my bottle of water the word "LOVE," so that I can
visually see it as I am drinking it. I will very often
tape this word to the bottom of whatever drink I
may be drinking.

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:45 pm

jaglover wrote:Nice links posted Alchemist, I watched them both.

And, what 'thoughts' shall we (collectively) put our minds
on today?

Here's another link you may or may not have seen
from one of my favorite movies that came out (I believe
in 2003-4) called "What the Bleep?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=yfJxx0BNyFM

As I am typing this, I have taped to the bottom of
my bottle of water the word "LOVE," so that I can
visually see it as I am drinking it. I will very often
tape this word to the bottom of whatever drink I
may be drinking.

Thank you. Yes I am well acquanted with What the Bleep, the experiments with water (we are 60% water, physically) were showcased in that production. Expect more additions to this thread. Everbody... Make your day exceptional, you're the only one that can!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Alchemy as a Key to
Social Regeneration

Pt I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTlBUyIm1y8

Pt II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-WEqYZdtWA

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Controlled Transmutation of Elements
Under Surprisingly Mild Conditions?
Introduction
Bockris and Minevski of Texas A&M University
recently reported experimental results that
strongly suggest that palladium atoms near the
surface of hydrogen atom-saturated catalysts
are transformed into atoms of other elements
under certain mild electrical conditions.
Minzuno, Ohmori and Enyo reported similar
results with palladium catalysts saturated with
deuterium atoms. The isotope make up of the
elements produced were quite different than
that which occurs in nature.
It is extremely difficult (perhaps impossible) to
explain these experimental results, unless one
accepts that transmutation has occurred.
This article will attempt to demonstrate that
experimental results reported prior to 1930 lead
to a similar conclusion.

blog.hasslberger.com/2007/03/controlled_transmutation_of_el.html

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:06 pm

(On the previous page of this thread is new info if interested.)

A little about nothing:

Energy, ZPE
In
the
depths of Deep Space, the vast emptiness may
be more alive than we ever thought possible.
The vacuum of space isn’t as void as previously
advertised. Zero-Point Energy – ZPE - pervades
every corner of the universe, populating space
with it’s minimalism. This week a new
experiment was conducted that went a long way
to confirming the existence of Zero Point
Energy. Scientists at the Chalmers University of
Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden constructed
an electronic magnetic mirror and wiggled it 6
billion times a second. At this speed the mirror
was able to produce a shower of photons from
nothing, reflect light that wasn’t even there. In a
completely dark and void vacuum, zero-point
energy it seems exists.
ZPE - Zero Point Energy – is in a sense the lowest
energy point for a space or material. All matter
and space has a Zero-Point, an amount of
energy even when all energy available has been
extracted. All matter has a level of energy even
when cooled to absolute zero. ZPE is often
associated with a vacuum but all matter and
space in the universe has a zero-point. The
behaviour of ZPE in a vacuum called Zero Point
Fluctuations or Quantum Vacuum Fluctuations is
the most talked about and studied phenomenon
connected to the ZPE theory. In a vacuum while
there may be zero matter or particles there is
still an energy field present. This is the zero-
point of a space – since the vacuum has
removed all the particles -. The shower of
photons produced in the Chalmers University
experiment was caused by the mirror catching
ZPE Fluctuations and their reflection. In a sense
it was a Medusa experiment in that the flashes
off the mirror were the reflections not an actual
particle....

Until recently there was only one experiment
that could prove the existence of the Zero-Point
field, the Casimir effect experiment. In the
experiment two conducting plates are placed in
parallel a very short distance apart – microns or
billionth’s of a meter – . If the gap is smaller
than the wavelength of light - or any other part
of electromagnetic radiation spectrum – then
the potential for that part of the spectrum is
blocked. When this happens the space outside
the gap has greater potential – the whole
spectrum and creates an over-pressure outside
of the gap, forcing the plates together slightly.
This is a measurable force that has been
confirmed in multiple labs around the world. A
number of teams around the world are also
working to convert the Casimir force into a way
of generating power.

www.highpants.com/cankler/?tag=zpe

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:00 pm

The philosophy of Ubuntu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftjdDOfTzbk

In our country we’ve got something called
ubuntu. When I want to praise you, I say this
person has ubuntu. Because in our culture there
is no such thing as a solitary individual. We say a
person is a person through other persons. That
we belong in the bundle of life. And I want you
to be all you can be, because that’s the only
way I can be all I can be. I need you! I need
you to be you so that I can be me.
So that’s why, you see, when you dehumanize
another, whether you like it or not, inexorably,
you are yourself dehumanized. Just look at what
the death penalty does to people! So I want you
to get out of here and be those who say this is a
wonderful world. But it’s a world that for the
sake of being able to enjoy your affluence, you
say “here,” [makes a reaching out gesture]. I
was telling some of you about a film, a
wonderful film called “The Defiant Ones,” you
know the film? No of course not, you weren’t
even born... I think it was Sidney Poitier and I
don’t even know who else... but the part
about...
They are a gang of convicts, and two of them
escape. One is black and the other is white, and
they are manacled together. They fall down a
ditch with slippery sides, and the one tries and
clambers and scrambles and nearly gets to the
top, but he can’t make make it because he’s still
manacled to his chum. So he slips down. The
only way they could make it was together. Up,
up, up, up, and out! Black and white, manacled
together.
The only way we can be human is together! The
only way we can be free is together! The only
way we can ever be secure is together! The only
way we can ever be free... is together. That is
the logic of God’s creation.

Freedom from microsoft and apple, from your open-source community:
www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/download

Last edited by Alchemist on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am who I am because of who you are!)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:42 pm

chemistry.about.com/cs/generalchemistry/a/aa050601a.htm

Transmutation of lead into gold isn't just
theoretically possible - it has been achieved!
There are reports that Glenn Seaborg, 1951
Nobel Laureate in Chemistry, succeeded in
transmuting a minute quantity of lead (possibly
en route from bismuth, in 1980) into gold.
There is an earlier report (1972) in which Soviet
physicists at a nuclear research facility near Lake
Baikal in Siberia accidentally discovered a
reaction for turning lead into gold when they
found the lead shielding of an experimental
reactor had changed to gold.
Today particle accelerators routinely transmute
elements. A charged particle is accelerated using
electrical and/or magnetic fields. In a linear
accelerator, the charged particles drift through a
series of charged tubes separated by gaps.
Every time the particle emerges between gaps,
it is accelerated by the potential difference
between adjacent segments. In a circular
accelerator, magnetic fields accelerate particles
moving in circular paths. In either case, the
accelerated particle impacts a target material,
potentially knocking free protons or neutrons
and making a new element or isotope. Nuclear
reactors also may used for creating elements,
although the conditions are less controlled.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:51 pm

thank you for sharing
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum