Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tlar - maliki and zero deletion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tlar - maliki and zero deletion

Go down

Tlar - maliki and zero deletion Empty Tlar - maliki and zero deletion

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:52 am

4-24-2013 Newshound Guru Tlar As long as he [Maliki] continues to try to fight to stop the deletion of the zeros...that tells me Maliki believes the bank is preceding to remove the zeros. If these kinds of attacks stop, then I believe he thinks the position of the bank has changed and they have decided not to go forward.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz2RUFfRNQb

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tlar - maliki and zero deletion Empty Re: Tlar - maliki and zero deletion

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:06 am

MORE FROM TLAR -

4-24-2013 Newshound Guru Tlar I would think less of Maliki if he did not try to muster the troops to stop this. He has done it for 3 years straight. The difference to me is that the CBI, through on site international urging is moving ahead this time. We know the scare tactics of Maliki. Smuggling, counterfeiting, government stability. He has worn out these excuse and these problems will be aided by the currency. It will not add to the problem++. The bank in my opinion has given up trying to appease, get agreement or approval from the government. They also have been methodically working to get this done. They appear not to want to argue this anymore as there has been few articles that have come out where they are trying to defend the decision to go.

I think the bank is in the open throttle position. It is their decision to make and I believe they have made it. I have not seen a definitive article from the COM retracting their suggested start date of July of this year. ...Maliki has fired his accusation of theft toward Turki only to have it miss him entirely. We also remember this shot was fired on the back of the Integrity Commissions findings on Shabibi. Maliki cannot throw more charges against Turki because those too will be seen as politically motivated.

Also these election results might help defang Maliki because he has just become a lame duck PM in my opinion. All these things bode well for the deletion of the zeros to go forward. IMHO we won't see much coming out of the bank this time as we have seen in the past. We will see little discussion from them. They have already argued their position over 3 years. I think the bank will spring this on the government when they feel the time is right. IMHO they remain suspiciously quite this time. [post 3 of 3]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum