Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush

3 posters

Go down

Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  Empty Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:27 pm

4-23-2013 Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush I see that the DFI funds are no longer going to get protected after May 23, 2013. Below is some of the important things of why this is very good for our investment and the country of Iraq. Babysitting the Iraqi's is not an option anymore. We protected them for ten years and its about time to stop holding there hand. It's also a good sign that Iraq will emerge completely from chapter vii. What I find interesting, the feds will travel to Baghdad to complete the protection release and sign the appropriate paper work. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

4-23-2013 Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush There was a meeting with Turki (cbi's governor) with top US officials discussing this issue with them. Not only did they discuss the DFI but the reserves and other Iraqi funds. We believe this was an official audit on the Iraqi holdings to make sure the data was accurate. Completing this 10 year stance is awesome and they are ready to move forward. Parliament has till May 15 (extended legislative term) to get the significant laws past to have Iraq's monetary policies in place to have a revaluation. These policies are moving forward in lightning speed but we need to see stability in the political arena to get it done. Time will tell and I have to say they have a very short timetable. [post 2 of 2]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2RKeDbEAn

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  Empty Re: Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush

Post by Regal Beagle Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:28 pm

The DFI funds are no longer protected and the loan forgivness from other countries becomes null and void. I cant speak for Iraq but if that was me and my Billions I shure as heck would Git er done But thats just me. I could alway use a few extra Billions
Regal Beagle
Regal Beagle

Back to top Go down

Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush  Empty Re: Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:29 pm

i might be wrong but the dfi funds basicly help us oil companies from proscution and laws suits. this was set up by former pres bush. i also believe with the settlement of ku airways the dfi is not as important as we are led to believe
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum