Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates

2 posters

Go down

BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates Empty BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates

Post by TLF Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:53 am

READ AS RUMOR ONLY

*** Current News ***

Preliminary results of Iraq’s elections point to a resounding defeat for Maliki

Baghdad ¯ Basil Muhammad: - Initial results of vote-counting operations showed the Coalition of the Citizen headed by Ammar al-Hakim made decisive progress in the BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates Jarallathree Shiite southern provinces of Wasit, Dhi Qar and Babil. He also leads in Najaf and Maysan, while theCoalition of the Rule of Law led by of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki leads in Karbala province and the capital Baghdad.

Partial information indicates that the coalition of ‘Free’ headed by
Muqtada al-Sadr leads in Diwaniyah province, also the Sunni – United
Coalition led Speaker Osama Najafi leads in the provinces of Salahuddin and Diyala.

A high-level Kurdish official for the Kurdistan Democratic Party headed by Massoud Barzani, said a
loss by Maliki’s in 6 or 7 Shiite provinces will represent A POLITICAL
DEFEAT because he would have needed to win 7 or 8 Shiite provinces in
addition to a victory in the capital Baghdad
, to achieve a victory.

He said the preliminary
findings indicate that Hakim and Sadr’s Coalition won 6 or 7 out of nine
Shiite provinces, meaning that now Maliki no longer controls the
dominant Shiite political scene,
also his (MALIKI’s) plans for the formation of a majority government will begin to face major political dilemmas. Maliki
had plans assuming that he would defeat his Shiite coalition partners
in view of local elections and specifically undermined the influence of
Hakim and Sadr in the first place, allowing him to instantly go for
early parliamentary elections. According to he (HIS) own numbershe need(s) to win between 150 and 155 seats in the next Parliament, after which he would have needed 8 – 13 seats to comfortably form a majority Government and realize a third term.

Read More:
http://www.dinarupdates.com/showthread.php?11967-quot-The-Dinar-Daily-quot-……-Monday-22-April-2013

I don’t know that I’m ready to “call it” just yet…but this surely
points at the future for Maliki. He’ll either be taken over by the
opposition or taken over by those in his own party. It looks to be
coming. I’m also hearing something of the same vague rumblings from true
“sources”…
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates Empty Re: BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:18 am

BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates 1150991001

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates 2805820865  BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates 2805820865  BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates 2805820865  BGGs Urgent Report on Dinar Updates 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum