Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps

Go down

Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps Empty Kaperoni chat Sunday P.M. - From Dinar Alert via Dinarrecaps

Post by TheBeav Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Kaperoni Chat Sunday Night at 8pm cst 8/7/2011 - from Dinar Alert
08/07/2011

[kaperoni] Hi everyone. Welcome to DinarAlert chat.
[kaperoni] Tonight’s chat I feel is very significant.
[kaperoni] Now is the time, before it is too late, to get this service. Knowing as soon as possible when the RV occurs is the first step in activating your cash-in plan.
[kaperoni] Bob monitors many sources of information, so when the RV happens he will send out an SMS text message to all that are signed up. Then all of you can start planning your future.
[kaperoni] Now,
[kaperoni] Please no typing…to prevent yourself from getting kicked while your sitting idle, periodically click the “Online” button above the list of names.
[kaperoni] Ok, lets get started.
[kaperoni] Over the last several months we have seen many articles come out from the CBI, various economist etc. all describing the process or events as Iraq prepares to change
[kaperoni] out the currrency and give it value…To bring back the glory as Shabibi himself has said.
[kaperoni] The key here is that all of these articles are within Iraq at various websites, paper and tv outlets. In an effort to inform.
[kaperoni] Tonight’s Chat is significant for this very reason. The game has now changed.
[kaperoni] A few weeks ago, Iraq held a 3rd Conference of Ambassadors July 17-24th. Do you all remember my chat on this topic?
[kaperoni] If not, here is a link…
[kaperoni] LINK
Read More button on right
[kaperoni] Now, during that chat I mentioned the significants of that event and what that conference was all about. I felt that the CBI by hosting one of the evnings, in essence let the “cat of the bag” to all the Ambassadors.
[kaperoni] When that conference came to a conclusion, there was an article, it also stated from the Ambassadors…
[kaperoni] “that the ambassadors praised this successful conference of the organizational, technical and topics that were discussed and the guidance that they listened to it to develop and strengthen diplomatic work abroad,
[kaperoni] and considered the participants that this conference represents a quantum leap in the history of diplomacy in Iraq.”
[kaperoni] This is key..
[kaperoni] Each minister was given the following information at the conclusion of the event.
[kaperoni] Each has been issued by the conference the following documents: 1. Iraq's foreign policy principles. 2. Action Plan of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 3. In addition to political and technical guidance. 4. A final statement.
[kaperoni] Ok, now, that got me excited, cause I figured once the Ambassadors left Iraq, went to there respective countries, states, they respresent, they would begin the plan, begin describing and establishing the “action plan” of which the
[kaperoni] conference agenda had provided….specfically the Dinar and the CBI’s plan to delete the 3 zeros.
[kaperoni] Now today is a huge day.
[kaperoni] Here is what I am getting at….
[kaperoni] As I stated above, in the past, all articles for the most part were educational, or isntructional or informative within Iraq.
[kaperoni] Today, that all changed….Today the news is going out beyond Iraq in the form of a press release.
[kaperoni] “Iraq plans to delete the three zeroes from the currency”
[kaperoni] Source: BAGHDAD (Reuters) Date: August 7, 2011
[kaperoni] Here is a LINK

[kaperoni] Today, this article or similar is showing up…in the UAE, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and others….This is an announcement!
[rockinrich] linky no worky kap
[treyb] wont open kap
[kaperoni] too long
[kaperoni] Imo this is either a super huge blunder, or a coming out party. I would say this is a coming out party…
[kaperoni] I will quote my Arabic translator friend who reviewed one the recent articles from just 3 days ago posted in Iraq.…
[kaperoni] LINK
[kaperoni] From my translator friend...
[kaperoni] “They basically said that they have the wealth to back the "strength" of the Dinar, which to me means "value". “
[kaperoni] “I read this as them saying that they have the foreign currency reserves, gold, and cash reserves needed to back the "strength" or value of the Dinar and then they talk
[kaperoni] about all the reasons the Dinar needs to be reformed and how it will help the economy …”
[kaperoni] And another from my Arabic translator…
[kaperoni] ”What I like about this article is that everything we have talked about on the Dinar forums, such as the old and new co-existing and the loading of the ATM and the 3 languages and better security
[kaperoni] and the educational campaigns for the people, etc, were all addressed in direct statements by Saleh from CBI.”
[kaperoni] There is only two ways to take this. You are announcing to the world, specifically the ME, or you are telling them, were not ready yet, you still have time to buy more…lol I don’t think the CBI wants more speculators.
[kaperoni] So despite all the articles that may be recycled, or deceptive in recent days, I believe the fact that the media throughout the ME is now posting articles on the CBI
[kaperoni] and there intention to delete 3 zeros, clearly tells us were there….if not, well…it just does not make any other sense.
[kaperoni] With that being said, we also have seen the GOI at record speed working to impliment issues…including the Erbil Agreement. Today, we see (according to an article) that parliament with get the bill within
[kaperoni] a few days. Lets hope so. I still feel, we need Allawi in the GOI before the RV can occur.
[kaperoni] IMO, We are right there now
[kaperoni] This RV could and should happen very soon
[kaperoni] Tonight
[kaperoni] or within days
[kaperoni] no more than a week
[kaperoni] simply does not make sense at this point to wait
[kaperoni] not when the they are telling the Arab states
[kaperoni] that all i got
[kaperoni] Done
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member