Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements

Go down

AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements Empty AJ, IronMan chat WTO TRIPs Agreements

Post by stalemate Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Economist: World Trade Organization (WTO) will boost Iraq's
relationship with the major industrialized countries : http://translate.goo...g#axzz2QaJrXn8r

[AJ] This is the most important sentence in this article; "It is noted that the World Trade Organization asked Iraq to complete the procedures necessary to obtain membership of the organization."

What does this mean to you?

[IronMan] To me, doesn't that mean there must be a value or raise in the currency so that things like tariffs can be put into affect...(?) It could be a disaster to do the tariffs now and then raise the value of the dinar.

[AJ] That is just one little piece of the puzzle. It is the 109 laws that need to be passed under the TRIPS agreement. These laws must be passed before Iraq can become full members of the WTO and import and export with larger nations. Until this happens Iraq will keep on getting import of under grade and non-compliance goods.

[IronMan] 109 Laws is alot...I hope Parliament gets busy when they come back. No more playing around.

[AJ] I am sure they have help from the WTO and the US. In my opinion they just need to adopt the laws from another nation with some changing here and there or the WTO most likely has model laws they can use and adapt.

stalemate

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum