Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi

Go down

Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi Empty Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi
WEDNESDAY, 17 APRIL / MAY 2013 16:50

Twilight News / ruled out the decision of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives Mahma Khalil, Wednesday, that is to delete the three zeroes from the currency of Iraq over the next year, returned to the changes, which affected the CBI may prevent the process of restructuring the national currency, as well as having a previous request to the government to wait In the beginning the currency exchange procedures.

Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi 27319

He was a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Abdul Hussein al-Yassiri had announced, earlier, that the central bank and according to official communications of the current year starts procedures for deleting three zeros from the local currency, stressing that it would lead to the development of cash transactions and international economic.

Khalil said in an interview with "Twilight News", that "the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency had arrived from the Central Bank of the parliamentary economic committee earlier."

However, Khalil said that "the Iraqi government has asked to wait to begin the project under false pretenses, although the application and currency restructuring is purely economic projects as well as it contributes to the safety of the national currency."

He believes that "the policy of the central bank policy today is unsuccessful, did not succeed in lifting the siege of the Iraqi dinar, and the issue of the currency exchange as she could not keep the hard currency within the environment of Iraq."

He described the decision of the Economic Committee that "the interest of Iraq to conduct restructuring of the Iraqi currency and delete the three zeroes, which is a vital economic project and to keep the currency from counterfeiting and damage."

According to Khalil, the "There are international companies giant has a desire to implement this project, and sent appliances for this purpose for Iraq," noting that "Iraq is not the only country that is restructuring its currency national, has preceded us Turkey so, as there are many countries that its economy Exhausted the structuring of its national currency. "

He pointed out that "the printed forms of the new currency (after deleting three zeros) include half a dinar and five dinars and ten dinars, 25 and 50 dinars, and the parameters of the country and its culture," noting that "if the deletion of zeros, the value of the dinar per be equal one dollar or so."

And on the possibility to witness the next year, the birth of the new Iraqi currency, Khalil said, "We serve as the economic and the central bank is linked with us, we demanded from the bank to keep this project exists," but he also said, "The government asked to wait, and I think that what happened on the Central Bank of the changes and the appointment of New Acting Governor means that this project will not even see the light in the coming year as well. "

The Iraqi government has decided to end of October last year, set the head of the Office of Financial Supervision Abdul Basit Turki, rather than Shabibi article the former government's decision, after criticism by the parliamentary Finance Committee relating to the mismanagement of funds and addressed to Alshabibi and other bankers officials.

The CBI had said in August that it plans to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar to facilitate financial transactions carried out through cash in most cases.

Among the difficulties faced by Iraq if they are to foot on the deletion of zeros from the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars in circulation in the Iraqi market now, then get rid of them and replace them with a new currency.

The Finance Ministry has ruled out earlier in the deletion of zeros from the local currency in 2013 because the budget is calculated in current currency.

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php

Back to top Go down

Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi Empty Re: Economic Parliamentary: Delete the three zeroes from the currency will not see the light after the dismissal of Shabibi

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:39 pm

I just wish they would act and watch the economy grow.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum