Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels

Go down

Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels Empty Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:53 pm

From my good friend PhiI

MO, Jaafari is part of the problem, as President of National Alliance he/they can remove Maliki but refuse to do so because Iran told him that replacing Maliki was a red line. Interesting enough, Jaafari acknowledges Iraq's budget at $138 billion NOT trillions.

Phil

Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels

Friday, April 12 2013 21:22

Twilight News / troubled head of the Iraqi National Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Friday, that Iraq's budget more than five countries and population of a quarter of its population live below the level of those countries, calling on voters to the need to investigate the selection of the candidate efficient and fair.

The total federal budget $ 138 billion is the largest in the history of the Iraqi state, which included $ 55 billion dinars investment segment, and $ 83 billion operational part.

And the Iraqi government budget was built in 2013 on the basis of (90) dollars a barrel at a rate of 2.9 million barrels of oil a day.

Jaafari said in a statement obtained "Twilight News", a copy of during a meeting with a delegation of elders and notables of Sadr City, said that "Iraq's budget than the budget five countries neighboring, and the percentage of its population does not exceed a quarter of these countries, however, live below the standard of living; So efforts should be mobilized in the fight against corruption of all kinds to eliminate widespread poverty among the community. "

He pointed out that "the election season would eliminate the spoilers by electing efficient, and fair, and the Secretary on the capabilities of the people; to replace it, and it works on recruitment budget Iraq properly, and contribute to raising the level of services to maintain", citing that "not to participate in elections means to maintain the corrupt in office. "

He stressed the need to "take the voter role in the investigation of the most qualified candidate, and embodiment of national responsibility; because elections will determine the future of Iraq for the next four years."

Iraqis cast on the twentieth of this month voted to elect members of local councils in the provinces, while elected army and police representatives on Saturday.

http://translate.goo...nomy-news/41104

Back to top Go down

Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels Empty Re: Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Hmm ... interesting

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels 2805820865  Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels 2805820865  Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels 2805820865  Jaafari: our budget than 5 neighboring countries and our population is less than a quarter of its population live below their levels 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum