Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

This reads like a WHOPPER!!!

+6
rick152
aksafeone
clayf
Ponee
Kevind53
SEBtopdog
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: This reads like a WHOPPER!!!

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:39 pm

I would gladly pay the taxes on that RV

Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Ponee wrote:SShhh Chevy, opinions are fine but geeze ....

Okay Ponee....... I love ya but, you want the truth?? You really want the truth??

Here we go!! The majority of this scam (the good news is that it might not end up that way......long story) is and has been being orchestrated out of an apartment in Edison New Jersey. Okie's real name is Lonnie Freels, he is not the so called "ringleader" but, for whatever reason, he is the Dinar guru "darling" that everybody worships. He obviously has several dirtbag associates. Here are a few arseholes you may or may not know and remember such as.........

James Wolf (aka: Adam Montana)
Dan Atkinson (aka: Checkmate)
Tony Renfro (aka: Tony TNT)
Blaine Fogel (aka: Blaino)
Larry Ermis (Aka: Bulldog)
Tom Saunders (aka:BGG)
John Greenhaigh ( aka: Johnnywg)

The list is getting longer but more refined everyday and the noose is getting tighter all the time. This list is of course just a partial list and it is not known for certain just how close the FED's are to this or if they even really give a crap.

The goal here is to make sure that these people are NOT brought to justice. The real goal here is to shorten this list one name at a time without the interference of the Federal justice system. These folks have their own way of taking care of things.

Lonnie Freels (Okie) punk kid was nothing but collateral damage that wasn't really planned that way but, sure did work out for the best:)

This whole charade has taken a turn that most (including me) didn't know would really happen...............But, MAAAAAN this is gonna get fun!!

chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Here ya go ... with this bunch I though I should get the large size ...

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 Whoppe10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:02 pm

chevysteve wrote:
Ponee wrote:SShhh Chevy, opinions are fine but geeze ....

Okay Ponee....... I love ya but, you want the truth?? You really want the truth??

Here we go!! The majority of this scam (the good news is that it might not end up that way......long story) is and has been being orchestrated out of an apartment in Edison New Jersey. Okie's real name is Lonnie Freels, he is not the so called "ringleader" but, for whatever reason, he is the Dinar guru "darling" that everybody worships. He obviously has several dirtbag associates. Here are a few arseholes you may or may not know and remember such as.........

James Wolf (aka: Adam Montana)
Dan Atkinson (aka: Checkmate)
Tony Renfro (aka: Tony TNT)
Blaine Fogel (aka: Blaino)
Larry Ermis (Aka: Bulldog)
Tom Saunders (aka:BGG)
John Greenhaigh ( aka: Johnnywg)

The list is getting longer but more refined everyday and the noose is getting tighter all the time. This list is of course just a partial list and it is not known for certain just how close the FED's are to this or if they even really give a crap.

The goal here is to make sure that these people are NOT brought to justice. The real goal here is to shorten this list one name at a time without the interference of the Federal justice system. These folks have their own way of taking care of things.

Lonnie Freels (Okie) punk kid was nothing but collateral damage that wasn't really planned that way but, sure did work out for the best:)

This whole charade has taken a turn that most (including me) didn't know would really happen...............But, MAAAAAN this is gonna get fun!!

BGG is a scam artist too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:07 pm

I thought the Lonine thing was disproved a couple of years ago ... confused

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:21 pm

It was "disagreed" with, mainly via claims by those associated with this amateur con man. Not "disproven" but, disagreed with.

It doesn't really matter to me at this point as the wheels are in motion at this point. If the Dinar is or isn't ever worth a penny, oh well........ Whether or not those named in my above post ever get their due, I think they will but, don't really care.

I take great comfort in knowing that Okie paid the ultimate price for his sins with the " sudden loss" of his loved one, if I never get one dime of my money back from this scam, this will have made it all worth while!!

Oh Yea, JMO
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Chevy, I love you too..... and, I understand the many levels of emotions that this dinar experience has on many. Everything from hope, joy, anticipation, frustration, anger, hate. I have been through them all. There are many facets of this investment.

Many ( I would say most) of us got into this investment because of a lie. The lie "it is happening now, hurry, you have to buy now before you miss it". I found out about dinar thru my brother-in-law, who heard it from his brother-in-law, who heard from God knows who. No one intentionally lied to ME per say, but i got reeled in by the long line of expectant investors sharing the blessing based on the lies of gurus of many years gone by. Going on to my 3rd year, I have heard everyone of those in your above post lie and profess they are in the know.

It only took me 6 months into my adventure to realize they were all full of ^$%#. After a couple of false... "it is happenin now". I never listenend to them again. Never read them. Never followed them. Even when Okie was here. I didn't read a single chat or post from him the whole time I was here. Yes, it is sooo wrong of them. It IS criminal the allure they have with the lies they tell. Especially if they are getting financial gain from telling those lies.

And yes, I think justice should come to them, but never would I wish the loss of life on anyone or their children.

As for listing their names - I have no way of knowing what is true. Suppposed real names have been put out and connected to their Dinar Names in the past, and they weren't all the ones you posted. So which ones are right?

I am not saying you do not have the real ones. I am just saying, I don't know ... And I personally don't want to take liability for any ramifications that may come from a post that mentions them in that way.

I also, don't want people to think that as a forum we support vigilante killing of people as retribution. I can not have this forum being known as a HATE forum and have it grow. There is a difference between informing people and wanting to make people aware that there are many unscrupulous individuals in this investment and inciting the vindictive hatered that should be consumated by killing.
Remember, just because they are talking, doesn't mean one has to listen.

You are welcome to your opinions of them here, I just ask that when you express it, it is done with the consideration of other members. I really want this forum to possibly grow to where new and old dinarian friends feel comfortable getting together and hanging out. Whether they like the gurus or not. We are all on the same ride. And we can offer each other pleasant times of passing and information along the way.

I respect your feelings, and hope that you can also respect mine. And, understand why I choose not to keep some of what you have posted on the board.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:49 pm

I second that motion, Ponee!! I don't have any trouble paying taxes on the RV, just thankful that I have the reason to do so. Bring it on!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:36 am

Ponee, I also would never wish the death of someones son or daughter on anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 am

I third that motion, Ponne!

I for one have been watching this investment for about 10 years fully knowing it would never happen until a seated government and peace was instilled in Iraq. In the first 4 years or so I looked at the investment and then forgot about it until my good friend Phil reminded me of the investment and I had never invested up to that point.

So, I took another look and decided Iraq was still not ready to do anything with RV?RIing their currency! I read the stink'en boards as well and I knew just from my research of Iraq and it's problems with government the boards were full of it no matter who was posting diatribe and poppycock. That process took me a year.

At or close to the end of the year 2009 my good friend Phil reminded me again of the Iraq Dinar investment. So, I looked again and told myself, "Phil could be right". Iraq had gone from no real government, the loss of 2 failed governments to having an almost fully seated gorvernment. I said to myself "Phil could be right". So, I decided to invest.

The investment was my choice and my choice only and I take responcebility for that no matter what happens in the end. My investment was not based upon any posts from any boards or even Okie. If there are any losses here and I can asure you I have not lost, that falls upon me!

Now, I have been invested for 3 years and everyday we are getting closer and closer, I know it and I feel it! Now, I said above, "I can asure you I have not lost", I will tell you why. I sold 4 million Dinar for 8 thousand US dollars and the buyer fully knowing that they could have purchased for around 4 thousand. So, I have $1000 in a 5 million Dinar investment and when the RV/RI happens I get the profits for 1 million of the Dinar sold to that buyer. This is the deal with full disclosure to the buyer. This is how investment works among friends when truth is told.

So, the morel of the story is, if you do not due your due diligence before investing your not a true investor. If you do not analyze what happened and what is going on with countries your not a true investor. If you do not look at history your not a true investor and I can go on. If you purchased based upon some diatribe posted on some board somewhere, then your a spectator and not a speculator, no better than a soap opera. Then there is no right pointing fingers and your part of the soap opera! Period! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 am

I like the moral of your story AJ..... I also like the differentiation of
SPECTATOR vs SPECULATOR

We are all responsible for what we attend to.

I wait and I ignore all the bull that goes with the drama of this investment. I enjoy the time spent with the diverse individuals that I have met, as I do wait.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 am

AJ, I LOVE YOUR ABOVE POST. So true!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:57 am

Ponee wrote:I like the moral of your story AJ..... I also like the differentiation of
SPECTATOR vs SPECULATOR

We are all responsible for what we attend to.

I wait and I ignore all the bull that goes with the drama of this investment. I enjoy the time spent with the diverse individuals that I have met, as I do wait.

I learned a long time ago (age 22), if you want to be successful in investing follow someone who is successful! So, I set out to make the rich my friends and learned from the best! Believe me when I say, you can get burned by them as well. I was bunred by one in 1985 who I made a millionaire in the commdities markets on lumber when lumber went form $200 per thosand board feet to $475 in two months. I did not get my commision! Bad Boy! I became successful in realestate and timber in 1989 without one dime out of my pocket and owned the land and homes at the closing. I have owned 17 homes in my life and never lost on one of them at sale. I missed the Kuwait dinar at 80 cents, but pruchased gold and silver instead and have made a fortune in gold and silver. I am ready for retirement now but have to wait until I am 62 or I get hit with big taxes. Put some of your windfall into a self directed Roth IRA, sit back and watch it grow with the help of a good investor or financial advisor. AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:58 am

AJ ... This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2834342768 This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2834342768 This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2834342768 This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2834342768 This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2834342768

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:06 am

I have been watching the posts on this forum. It is nice to see a dinar place that is more middle of the ground. It seems like most are either gooroo lovers or gooroo haters. It seems here, even though gooroos are not liked, their blather is met with humorous jesting. well at least most posts. It seems like a good place to kick off my boots and chill for awhile. As for WITK. what does SHE know??? No more than you or I.
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:11 am

lilsister wrote:I have been watching the posts on this forum. It is nice to see a dinar place that is more middle of the ground. It seems like most are either gooroo lovers or gooroo haters. It seems here, even though gooroos are not liked, their blather is met with humorous jesting. well at least most posts. It seems like a good place to kick off my boots and chill for awhile. As for WITK. what does SHE know??? No more than you or I.

Welcome lilsister, I see you have been a member for over a year... nice first post. In regards to Wife in the Know.... this is what I think about those who claim to know people in high up places.......

Why would people with those kinds of "connections" waste their days posting on forums? If they are THAT important, they have a much more involved life than one who sits around weaving tales. People with that kind of power, just don't sit around thinking what they can do to help the little people.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:20 am

Hey, lilsister ... Welcome to our neighborhood! We do love to hear everyone's opinions and hope you'll feel comfortable sharing yours here often.
:flowers:

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:26 am

Dear WITK ...
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 Cluele10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:49 am

lilsister: Welcome and I for one am happy you decided to participate after "perusing" our site for so long. Looking forward to more.

As to power: When I was a young man I was instilled with power that absolutely flabbergasted most people. I could literally walk into any bank and ask to see the records of any depositor and basically they had not a choice in the matter. There were other things that I could do also. How did I do this - by stopping by any Judge and getting a warrant, I didn't need much in the way of evidence to obtain the warrant usually a voucher or other document would suffice.

I learned something about power during the 8 years that I had that job: POWER only lasts as long as the person using it wields it intelligently and fairly. It also usually only lasts as long as one doesn't use it. I related power to threat (right or wrong but to me it worked either way) in that when a threat is used it is only good for as long as it is perceived to have power over someone.

I have never felt that I abused the power given to me way back then. I know for a fact that I didn't because when I left that job I still had the power and it wasn't based upon the office - it was based upon me. Wasting power for something as mundane as a speculation or investment shows that that person isn't worthy of said power i.e.: those that use power to influence others are wasting that power and therefore are unworthy of said power.

It is in all of our power to daily ensure that others are treated fairly, business is conducted honestly, and friends and family are made to be happy, safe, and healthy (not so much in that order). Have a safe, healthy and happy day!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:08 pm

lilsister wrote:I have been watching the posts on this forum. It is nice to see a dinar place that is more middle of the ground. It seems like most are either gooroo lovers or gooroo haters. It seems here, even though gooroos are not liked, their blather is met with humorous jesting. well at least most posts. It seems like a good place to kick off my boots and chill for awhile. As for WITK. what does SHE know??? No more than you or I.

Lilsister, your very welcome here and I hope you come back. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Most of this thread is out of integrity. It is full of blame. We are not victims. We are looking for experiences so our soul and wisdom can grow. There are individuals that accommodate our desire to grow including being victims or scammed.

If anything, we are a victim of our own greed and thinking we are needy. We have free will. No one pointed a gun to our heads and forced us to buy into this experience. I for one would not have more than 1 dinar note if it hadn't been for the "any second now" gurus.

To blame others is foolish. These so called gurus and pumpers have served us well. We should thank them for teaching us a lesson. They have provided what we deisred in our limited perceptions and beliefs.

To call it anything else but a free will adventure or to blame others is short sighted, immature, and you miss the lesson. You can't save people from things they desire to learn. If you do save them temporarily, they will have to learn it somewhere else. They will loose all their gain later and learn it that way.

Learn your lessons fast, quit the blame game, and maybe the RV will happen sooner rather than later. If and when this happens while you're still alive, rejoice. In the meantime, learn and have fun.

Education is a good way to help the newbie's. I think that's a good use of this site. And fun and companionship. But calling for the so called perps to be jailed or gleefully judging that they got what they deserved when their loved ones die is not helpful. It's disgusting. In your limited perception you really don't have any idea what people deserve.

AJ's got it right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Now, that is what being grounded really means!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Thank you Aim. I appreciate your perspective and your grounded perception.
I kind of think of it like this.... people can tell me all they want that there is a santa clause, tooth fairy, and easter bunny, but I certainly do not have to believe them. Nor do I have to persue the fantasy.

It is the same with "Guru Intel" I choose to not believe.

I also believe that ALL experiences are life enhancing. And I for one, have taken the fantasies and the realities of the information given and used them to add to my life's journey. I would NEVER have met any of you if it hadn't been for one particular guru. 'Cause this site would not have existed. And what I have taken away from knowing so many from here is pricelss.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:58 pm

I for one got into this after considering the risks, and counting the cost. I knew at the offset it was risky but felt the potential gains worth the risk. I invested what I could afford, and no more and I have no regrets.

However, IF the gurus are intentionally making up lies to influence less sophisticated buyers to purchase Dinar or Dong, they should be punished. At the very least, they are likely of multiple violations of the Securities Laws. They have given investment advice about which they have no license to give. They have given it without proper disclaimers, recommendations regarding suitability, warnings about potential loss ... I could go on and on. Sorry, but those little disclaimers they post at the end of the chat do not cut it.

I work with Financial Advisers on a regular basis, I am not one, and so can not give advice, but because I am referring my clients to them, I have to be cognizant of the financial regulations and what my and the FA's roles are. There is a very good chance that many of the gurus are in violation and IMO they should be investigated.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Well stated AIM.

On a side note...I search for 3 years for the Easter Bunny after being told he was real. Traveled to europe and asia and nothing ...then to africa. It was there I realized the people who told me about him were pumpers and gurus! Lesson learned.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Hey punisher.....What are you saying....The Easter Bunny isn't real? affraid We had a snowfall early one Easter morning. I must have been about 4 or 5 years old and beginning to have my doubts. But my Mom and Dad had me look out the window and showed me rabbit tracks out in the snow, and I had an Easter basket hidden in the living room. Maybe they just weren't ready to have their youngest child give up on the fantasy of youth......

I hear you, aim88 and the others who have expressed themselves so well. But I can't help but want to try to help keep some of the newbies from making the same mistakes so many others did. And some of the "gurus" ARE lying through their teeth for whatever reason. I came into this as a "grown up", no longer looking for Easter Bunny tracks in the snow. But the fact remains that some folks are being preyed upon by some (I say SOME) of the 'roos. I'll keep trying to encourage them to get the facts and think for themselves. To look the other way without speaking up just doesn't seem right somehow.

Just one girl's opinion.

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Well said, SEB. I don't think we should look the other way. "...encourage them to get the facts and think for themselves." Now, that's helpful! They may not listen, but we try anyway.

Ponee said, "I also believe that ALL experiences are life enhancing." I agree with you, Ponee.

AJ said, "Now, that is what being grounded really means!" Thank you, AJ. I'm glad you "get" me.

Thank you, Punisher. Easter Bunny ain't real??? Maybe that's why he didn't bring an RV with a basket full of IQDs and VNDs!! Those roos are lying to us....there's no bunny and no baskets! And we have been trying to put all our eggs in one basket and there's not even a basket! lololol. The joke is on us!!

affraid This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 3508649203 This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 3508649203 This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 3508649203

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:37 pm

AIM, You have been cracking me up ALL evening. What has gotten into you ? lol
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCielMO4zzaCoRZu764MLU-CTGd1a4QtIHcYm61rEGfYuuSahLEA

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm

LOL, I don't know!!! I cannot stop!!

I drank some coffee this afternoon with that mushroom called ganaderma. I think I'm high!! WEEEEE!

coffee coffeebath Razz :appetite: This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 21820466

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Gotta love them magic mushrooms!
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 Mario_10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Right, Kevin! I am serious. I may not be able to take this coffee. Was given to me by a client and wow, it is a mood enhancer!!

coffee :shock: couch Suspect affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Seb, AIM and everyone...you Daily Dinar folk are AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:00 pm

You should know by now Aim ... give me a shot and I'll take it. Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:02 pm

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2243815925 Thanks, punisher. You're pretty awesome yourself!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 am

iILL SECOND THAT!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:24 am

Thanks Seb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:02 pm

punisher wrote:Seb, AIM and everyone...you Daily Dinar folk are AWESOME!

Thank you, Punisher!

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2243815925

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Kevind53 wrote:You should know by now Aim ... give me a shot and I'll take it. Twisted Evil

Oh, yes, I know, lol.

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! - Page 2 2243815925

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum