Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

This reads like a WHOPPER!!!

+6
rick152
aksafeone
clayf
Ponee
Kevind53
SEBtopdog
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! Empty This reads like a WHOPPER!!!

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Listen, friends. I just pulled this off Recaps. Some observations:

1) This post makes all other "gurus" seem like pikers. If it is untrue, this "woman" is either delusional or perpetrating the cruelest hoax imaginable.

2) If it were true, "Wife in the Know" is not showing ANY real enthusiasm, IMO.

3) Sorry to say, it smells like a large rodent to me! What say you?

Wife in the Know Thursday night post emailed to Recaps

04/11/2013
18 Comments

Hello everyone-

Many of you i'm sure have been wondering why I have not returned to follow up my April 1st RV statement. I have remained silent for a very good reason. Despite what you may have been hearing on the "dinar sites" the Iraqi Dinar did in fact revalue on the 1st of April and at the rate of 3.42 as I have been saying.

The Tier exchange method has been taking place with Tier 1 individuals completed. Tier 2 will be over and completed by the 15th of April. At that point, the official Iraqi dinar exchange rate will be adjusted by the Central Bank of Iraq, and be made known to the world. All other individuals holding Iraqi's currency will be able to exchange their dinar at that point.

THE SAME RATE WILL APPLY TO EVERYBODY!

Read More Link on Right

I know this to factual because my Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group. We as all other participates in Tier's 1 & 2 were credited in our bank accounts the amount according to our dinar holdings. The money is in there, but will not be accessible until the official rate change by the Central Bank of Iraq.

I am truly sorry for not being able to explain the entire process in my earlier posts, but I was not informed as to the procedure until after the 1st of April.

I hope this makes everyone smile : )

Take Care Friends.

Wife in the Know

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! Empty Re: This reads like a WHOPPER!!!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Makes me This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2350219667

This is above and beyond whopper .... This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 3754190863

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Every fast food joint should have a Wopper! I want one! Time will tell!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:17 pm

That sounds like a whopper with a side of fries

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Her buddy 12thman is bust spewing out his stuff as well. Pretty much the same thing. Okie has posting asn for over a week now ... the real surprise is how long they have managed to string peeps along .... round and round and round and ..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2805820865  This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Why does it happen every spring? It seems like the same time every year they gear up.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:30 pm

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! Lsd10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:33 pm

That is perhaps the funniest, and most appropos, photo yet from your stash, Keviin!
This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2834342768 This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 3508649203

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:35 pm

I came across it earlier today. This thread made me think of it and I started LMAO at the thought ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! Empty yep

Post by clayf Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:54 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Listen, friends. I just pulled this off Recaps. Some observations:

1) This post makes all other "gurus" seem like pikers. If it is untrue, this "woman" is either delusional or perpetrating the cruelest hoax imaginable.

2) If it were true, "Wife in the Know" is not showing ANY real enthusiasm, IMO.

3) Sorry to say, it smells like a large rodent to me! What say you?

Wife in the Know Thursday night post emailed to Recaps

04/11/2013
18 Comments

Hello everyone-

Many of you i'm sure have been wondering why I have not returned to follow up my April 1st RV statement. I have remained silent for a very good reason. Despite what you may have been hearing on the "dinar sites" the Iraqi Dinar did in fact revalue on the 1st of April and at the rate of 3.42 as I have been saying.

The Tier exchange method has been taking place with Tier 1 individuals completed. Tier 2 will be over and completed by the 15th of April. At that point, the official Iraqi dinar exchange rate will be adjusted by the Central Bank of Iraq, and be made known to the world. All other individuals holding Iraqi's currency will be able to exchange their dinar at that point.

THE SAME RATE WILL APPLY TO EVERYBODY!

Read More Link on Right

I know this to factual because my Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group. We as all other participates in Tier's 1 & 2 were credited in our bank accounts the amount according to our dinar holdings. The money is in there, but will not be accessible until the official rate change by the Central Bank of Iraq.

I am truly sorry for not being able to explain the entire process in my earlier posts, but I was not informed as to the procedure until after the 1st of April.

I hope this makes everyone smile : )

Take Care Friends.

Wife in the Know
Yeh!!! Theres an-Okie post to go along with this on recraps (I hope she's being truthful post) but Okies words went like this: News(hopefully not rumors) pouring in like water and "The Post" may come soon, may not, we'll see..so whos the guru now.? Should we have a match up between Okie and wife in the know...remember that DeathMatch show it was animated and had like Rob Zombie would step into the ring with say Marilyn Manson..They need to re-do that show with new celibs, the Gurus This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 1211619650
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Good one Kevin - sums up the above mentioned 'roos in a nut shell..

I have come to the conculsion that when I see an Okie post it means it is not happening. Sorry Okie, but you have caused me to ride the roller coaster (at the beginning of my ride) since I bought my first dinar and kept up a pretty much standard up and down thing ever since. I waited in vain for you to come back soon as promised too many times, now I see your post and know it is just another long wait until we see any RV. Yea, a mere indicator of yet another failure of trust and hope.

It it too bad we don't have a list of the sources of all these messengers. I would personally like to preside over the proceedings if we ever do find out who they are. I can guarantee that prior to any verdict being read they will ride the roller coaster as we have, have a heart attack as I did, and have their blood pressure hop up and down like a yoyo (which is my opinion of them - yoyos). It is way past time to call this thing what it appears to be - a well orchestrated
and coordinated effort to relieve us of our money, sanity and hope for a bright future. NO? Well, then prove it by presenting the information necessary to debunk the above statement. Evidence = proof.

WE have all kinds of evidence that so far all we have been given is gibberish and balderdash. A ether net filled with high hopes and failed dreams.

As the sun sets in the West I will leave y'all to this final thought: With a heart and mind I furtively anticipate the conclusion of this adventure with the coming of a profitable currency exchange - how ever long that may take.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Flashbacks from days gone by This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 1211619650
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:09 pm

AAHHH those were the good old days.... when fantasy prevailed .... we are all so jaded now. OH, I mean GROUNDED!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:18 pm

I can write a good one. I belong to one of those whale groups and tier two. We cashed out yesterday, we get to spend our golden painted sand from the middle east tomorrow, but I was told tomorrow never comes. Did I just wake up from a dream, no just from a nightmare! Well like I said, time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Oh, Geeeeeesh, it was just a headache.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 am

Ponee wrote:AAHHH those were the good old days.... when fantasy prevailed .... we are all so jaded now. OH, I mean GROUNDED!

I'm glad you caught yourself, We wouldn't want any newbies or lurkers to think that we don't believe the guru's.

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 1778852902 This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 3620659366 This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 3620659366

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 am

Good one Kevin - sums up the above mentioned 'roos in a nut shell..

I have come to the conclusion that when I see an Okie post it means it is not happening. Sorry Okie, but you have caused me to ride the roller coaster (at the beginning of my ride) since I bought my first dinar and kept up a pretty much standard up and down thing ever since. I waited in vain for you to come back soon as promised too many times, now I see your post and know it is just another long wait until we see any RV.

It it too bad we don't have a list of the sources of all these messengers. I would personally like to preside over the proceedings if we ever do find out who they are. I can guarantee that prior to any verdict being read they will ride the roller coaster as we have, have a heart attack as I did, and have their blood pressure hop up and down like a yoyo (which is my opinion of them - yoyos). It is way past time to call this thing what it appears to be - a well orchestrated and coordinated effort to relieve us of our money, sanity and hope for a bright future. NO? Well, then prove it by presenting the information necessary to debunk the above statement. Evidence = proof. One wonders what legal actions will result after the blessed event takes place for those seemed to deceive others along this twisted, hilly and stone filled road to a successful currency exchange.

WE have all kinds of evidence that so far all we have been given is gibberish and balderdash. A ether net filled with high hopes and failed dreams.

As the sun sets in the West I will leave y'all to this final thought: With a fluttery heart and wandering mind I furtively anticipate the conclusion of this adventure with the coming of a profitable currency exchange - how ever long that may take.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:05 am

Funny, Kevin!!

Very clever, Ponee!!

Fun post!

cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Time will tell, and I have this strong funny feeling what the truth will be!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Careful Chevy Recaps posted a whole thing on this "Wife in the Know". They have here IP Address etc. They also stated that some blogs and posters were negative!! No joke, hmmmmm, well when a site posts gibberish and balderdash and sometimes things that might be downright fraud - why does it not surprise us that "some posters" would be negitive?

I am having my attorney cruise around the subject of a site being as guilty as a the poster who is actually posting fraudulent information. It would appear to me that the site "who knows who the poster is and condones their posts (i.e.: puts of a statement on their site backing that fraud, should the poster prove to be a fraud, that the site would be aiding and abetting the fraud by allowing such information on their site for worldwide distribution.

The fact is that the Wife in the Know has yet to be correct on her information. She has posted several posts with date and rate and nothing has come to fruition as she predicted. To me that is fraud, since her husband works for a bank - and if that bank handles foreign currency - it would not be too much of a reach to say that she was pumping for the banks foreign currency department. Something to contemplate is it not?

I wonder why these so called "information providers" can't just state that there has been no information garnered from sources that would indicate that the dinar/dong/worldwide reset is doing anything let alone revaluing. Is it such a big thing that they have to speculate/fabricate/manipulate information? Seems to me that if I had a source that proved wrong (multiple times , I'd give them 2 and then out) I would abandon that source and find a more reliable source or remain silent until I had factual information. All this "oh, there was a glitch/problem/hold up/ ...." does is wave a RED FLAG that the information is gibberish/balderdash/fabrication. But I guess I don't have an ego problem and I could care less about being famous or trying to impress anyone about anything.

Boy am I ever a dull person - but I like it that way.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:37 pm

I saw what you were talking about on Recaps today, aksafeone. And then I read some of the comments. It's uncertain whether they are referring to this site or not, but a well-developed sense of skepticism is a very good thing, IMO.

The most pathetic thing is to read the comments section, both from the original "WITK" post as well as Recaps' posting from today. Some people look to these self-proclaimed gurus as if they are almost messianic. And there is no reason to give them that kind of power. They rise up out of nowhere, with no proof, no background info that can be checked, no expertise other than that they claim to be "in the know". Later in the comments sections you'll see where people are saying it is ignorant to be doubtful and that many are going out to buy more dinar based on what this shadowy figure has told them. I even read one comment that suggested people who would doubt "the truth" of the most recent "annointed one" are somehow evil and arguing on behalf of the devil. The level of mass hysteria is unbelievable to me, but there it is in black and white for us all to see.

I rejoice in positive thought. And I have not given up on this adventure in Dinarland. But it absolutely breaks my heart when people don't want to be confused by the facts. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain." Plenty of people have been hurt by putting money into the IQD that was NOT cash they could afford to lose. I remember some from this very site who had spent money they should have used for medical care, food, rent, the mortgage. Some lost everything because they believed the "any second now" propaganda. It was heart-wrenching to watch them slide deeper and deeper into despair ... and then they would disappear altogether. Wiser people than me here on our site have reminded us that all investment must be considered long term. To fall into the "any second now" trap; well, that person might as well bet the money on the ponies or feed the one-armed-bandits in Vegas.

OK, I'm stepping off the soapbox for now. Thanks for "listening".This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2243815925

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Applause, uproarious Applause, good post SEB.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Thank you, kind Sir!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Yes, Seb, and I, too, agree with you wholeheartedly- Excellent!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:12 pm

On the money Sebbi .... AK the only problem is that roos are like cockroaches, for every one you see and kill there are 10 more hiding in the dark to take their place.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Somebody needs to go on night exercises!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:36 pm

I just went over to recaps ... Read what Okie and Wildduck had both just posted ... I almost recapped my lunch all over the screen This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 2350219667

If this does not go down as they have been claiming it will they need to turn themselves in ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 pm

NO, they need to be prosecuted and Recaps needs to be included!

Enough is enough. All this so called "rumor" BS is basically lying in disguise ergo fraud.

Personally, I think the only income Iraq has is the sail of the dinar. Time to force them to quit selling it and get off the dime. But then again when one comes from the farm they are accused of being full of hog wash, darn and I came off the farm. Oh, well. I tend to tell it like it is and dang the torpedoes (to bastardize a famous phrase.)
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 pm

I waltzed through Recaps before coming on here. I didn't even have the heart to bring that Okie quote over here. But when someone says: "THE R/V HAS OCCURRED AND IS SIMPLY AWAITING TO BE IMPLEMENTED", they have a responsibility to tell the TRUTH. A fabrication would be unconscionable! There will be some VERY P.O.'d peeps if this turns out to be yet another WHOPPER!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:20 pm

I for one will proceed to my nearest FEDERAL prosecutor and demand that charges be filed for fraud and communications felonies. Enough is Enough. Don't know about anyone else but I am past tired of misinformation, dis-information (lies), unforseen problems ..... .
Personally I think this whole thing needs to be discussed in a court of law and the sources/gurus/promoters be made to tell the truth and face the consequences. Since when is it right to mislead people in an investment? Since when is it right to forward information that is known to be wrong? And I might add if they in fact know it is wrong then their is felonious intent in their actions - they stand to gain from their lies. I also think the medium used to forward those lies needs to be held accountable (just as much as a person who accompanies a murderer and is tried for murder because of their association).
Time for a change in this country - might as well start here.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Will you go in full knight regalia? That'd get their attention! This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 668477876This reads like a WHOPPER!!! 949729897
Seriously, though, I can't find fault with your logic. I wonder if any prosecutor would be willing to take on the project.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:12 pm

I have my claymore in hand!!! AS a knight of that order the conduct of those who have spewed all this information garbage and hyped this investment appalls me and reminds me of my oaths taken at various levels of the order.
Seriously, people have been put in jail for less than what has transpired with the information, hype, and speculative balderdash that has been the norm of this investment. And these people keep doing it year after year! Not only that but because the admitted mis-information/dis-information was passed along via the either net (meaning communications lines) the federal regulations from that aspect will prevail. But that is for the lawyers to decide and the judges to try.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:15 pm

It is the weekend, and it will end up being another whopper, I'll guarantee it-We will get e-mails when it does happen anyway-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Terbo - my email is about worn out from all the action it has had of me looking for the "RV email." I turn on the computer and it just naturally goes right to email!!!
Took me 3 years to train it to do that - or was it that it took me 3 years to learn that? No matter the end result is what counts.

Here's to a a happy, prosperous and pleasant weekend.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:47 pm

I'm going to buy me a Whooper! Whooper! Whooper! Anyone care to meet for a Whooper?

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Anybody hear what happened to his son??

Unfortunate??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:18 pm

What the heck is the deal over there? The posts read almost the same as last years with just a few additions or changes, does not matter what posts you read!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:23 pm

chevysteve wrote:Anybody hear what happened to his son??

Unfortunate??

What happened...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:27 pm

AJAnderson wrote:What the heck is the deal over there? The posts read almost the same as last years with just a few additions or changes, does not matter what posts you read!
Same stories just different print date..... I think we are up to what... the 10th editon of print?

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Have you ever gone to the book store and found a book that looks sooo good. You take it home and start to read it, only to realize, you have read the book before. They just changed the cover of it and it fooled you into thinking it was a new book? Sigh, that is what I feel like.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Ponee wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:What the heck is the deal over there? The posts read almost the same as last years with just a few additions or changes, does not matter what posts you read!
Same stories just different print date..... I think we are up to what... the 10th editon of print?
That is sure what it looks like!

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:30 pm

This reads like a WHOPPER!!! Cockroach_stomach_1
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 pm

EGAD PALMER01 !!! That is just .... ugly !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:41 pm

punisher wrote:

Unfortunate??

What happened...

He died unexpectedly about 5 weeks and 2 days ago........ Give or take an hour or so.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:44 pm

SShhh Chevy, opinions are fine but geeze ....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Ponee wrote:EGAD PALMER01 !!! That is just .... ugly !
It's a cockroach with an attitude.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:57 pm

I was just reading all the comments after the WITK post. I think there are a LOT of newbies following her. Crying or Very sad I hope I am wrong of course, but I think there are going to do be a lot of dashed hopes on the 15th.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Yep, and that would be Monday, tax day----ugh.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:39 pm

chevysteve wrote:
punisher wrote:

Unfortunate??

What happened...

He died unexpectedly about 5 weeks and 2 days ago........ Give or take an hour or so.

Wow, sorry to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:39 pm

I would gladly pay the taxes on that RV

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum