Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fundamental Facts About Worry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Fundamental Facts About Worry

2 posters

Go down

Fundamental Facts About Worry Empty Fundamental Facts About Worry

Post by Alchemist Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Fundamental Facts You Should Know About Worry

Rule 1: If you want to avoid worry, do what Sir William Olser did: Live in "day-tight compartments." Don't stew about the future. Just live each day until bedtime.

Rule 2: The next time Trouble - with a capital T - comes gunning for you and backs you up in a corner, try the magic formula of Willis H. Carrier:
a. Ask yourself, "What is the worst that can possibly happen if I can't solve my problem?"
b. Prepare yourself mentally to accept the worst - if necessary.
c. Then calmly try to improve upon the worst - which you have already agreed to accept.

Rule 3: Remind yourself of the exorbitant price you can pay for worry in terms of your health. "Businessmen who do not know how to fight worry die young."

-Dale Carnegie, "How To Stop Worrying And Start Living," Simon And Schuster, New York, 1948

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fundamental Facts About Worry Empty Re: Fundamental Facts About Worry

Post by Tommy Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:41 pm

quote="Alchemist"] -Fundamental Facts You Should Know About Worry

Worry, doubt, anxiety, etc, comes from our indoctrinated fear. You were not born with fear, they taught it to us on purpose for a very good reason, not in humankind's best interest.

The fear factor is only a program function in your DNA of our 3rd density traveling on the wheels (cycles) of karma through many incarnations to eventually evolve out of it beyond the 3d fear factor in the duality of the polarity of the lower consciousness levels in negativity that is causing and allowing the genocide on the planet to take place, by using your own free will participation complicit in the crimes against humanity, without your knowledge of it ever taking place - while you sleep with your anxieties, worry, doubt and fear at night.

Your very sensitive emotional nature that makes us unique on the planet unlike anywhere else in the cosmos, has been intentionally used against us in a reactionary "flight or fight" syndrome, through your early indoctrination to react in fear for a very specific reason you cannot comprehend, until perhaps now.

The Human Body is an Electro Chemical Organism -.a Cortz Crystal Receiver Transmission System - a multidimensional holographic sentient crystalline entity endowed with unlimited capabilities.that is constantly being manipulated 24/7 from outside unknown and unseen entities and off world technology that is forcing our valuable energy charge to focus its attention upon 'Things' 'Objects' outside of ourselves into a 5 sense ego infatuated reality construct, that is constantly interfering with the divine flow of creation as it is happening right now moment to moment, in order to reduce the Human Beings ability to properly decode True Reality into its full potential, coming from the photonic energy of the sun that gives all life to planet earth -

Planet earth is a "Astral MilkHouse" - Through the "Doctrine of Capitalism" the financial mechanisms are intentionally in place to "milk the planet". of your negative coherent emotion that is produced from your fear - freely giving all of your valuable considerable 'energy charge' away to an invisible Ghost with psychic vamparism through psychic dictatorship. Your life is not your own, to be certain.

Producing and leaking fear and negativity from every pour of your body body battery living on a schedule of deadlines in a survival mode where the DNA implant in the back of your neck governing your reptilian hind brain makes this lovely little juice from your negative emotion and getting you to Discharge / Explode your valuable considerable energy charge outside of yourself - instead of Imploding your valuable considerable energy charge Inside of your own heart..

Any negative emotional event is intentionally triggered and made to hijack your consciousness in order to get you totally and completely out of your dang mind - just so you can't be "in your mind",,, and far away from any state of BEing Human whatsoever.

When faced with a life threatening situation, the reptilian hindbrain, the most primitive part of the human brain, switches off all activity, except that which keeps us alive.... It sends the subconscious message,.. "do not move, breath or blink, or you will be seen and attacked.".

They use subliminal methods of which you are unaware, and you are primed to think and act in a certain way that benefits their plans. You are made to be far too distracted to be able to do anything about anything, unless you release and disconnect from the matrix of illusion living in a delusion, as much as humanly possible, so you can see the other side of midnight, for you to be able to do anything about anything in order to come out of what you find yourselves in - otherwise, go back to sleep my little pretties and have a nice nap.

- game over Sleep

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum