Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The dinar must revalue soon and here is why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The dinar must revalue soon and here is why

4 posters

Go down

The dinar must revalue soon and here is why Empty The dinar must revalue soon and here is why

Post by hubby Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:11 pm

After hearing all the info about the G7 meetings, I looked up G7 emergency meetings. An artilce came up from the Telegraph. I supposed this is an international news report periodical on line about world events. I went through the icons until I found one for Iraq and opened it. The article did not mention one item about the revaluation, but I did not expect it to. BUT it made mention of all the companies, all big name players from around the world, that have made arangements to open offices, manufactoring plants and many other facilities for business operations in Iraq. These contracts were listed and amounted in the 100's of billions of dollars in value. Information on the dinar pegged to the GBP may be correct, because a large majority of the companies are from Brition and this artilce mentioned that Iraq had close ties to Brition for many years.

Now, if the country of Iraq was never going to do business out side of its boader, there would not be a need for revaluation. Their economy would operate like a barter system. You clean my house and I will take your garbage out and here is 03 cents in exchange. Go to mac and dons and get a full meal deal for 08 cents But they are not doing this. So this means outsiders are coming in to do tasks within the country for billions of dollars and the poor people of Iraq are still on 1170 to one dinars. I DONT THINK SO. The dinar has to revalue in order to sustain the people of Iraq, keep contractors doing their business and keep the world economy balanced. A man supporting his family must be able to participate in the day to day buisness of living and not having a currency tradable for goods and services needed by outside providers is not a workable solution Do you think a service provider would be able to sell his services to a people that have 1170 to 1 dinars after building his company or facility with world reconized money and the people not to be able to trade with equatabile moneys. THE DINAR MUST REVALUE SOON OR THE COUNTRY WILL FAIL.

hubby

Back to top Go down

The dinar must revalue soon and here is why Empty Re: The dinar must revalue soon and here is why

Post by Alchemist Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Based on what I know, I do not expect any restructuring of the iqd this month. That is my personal opinion only. I agree, that as time marches forward we come closer to seeing more likelyhood of concrete changes ti Iraq's money system. The argument, "How can Iraq _____________ (fill in the blank) with money that is as valuable as toilet paper?" is a very old and deeply held argument in favor of revalue in the dinar community.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The dinar must revalue soon and here is why Empty Re: The dinar must revalue soon and here is why

Post by hubby Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Alchemist you are right, until the economy of Iraq changes, nothing will change, and the wind of change is now. Their are companies that are ready to build, manufactor and opporate in Iraq that have not been there in decades. Mney to invest and spend by the 100's of billions are coming to Iraq Everyone says this will happen at some point in time, I know it will but not now, or yes but this is the old thinking. The time has come, it is now, goods and sevices not provided in years are ready for a new nation to emerge. There is a point that Iraq is a new nation and Iraq is now emerging as a powereful country and will have to have a courrency to sustain its economy

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Right on, Hubby. All you've said is logical. If the world economy doesn't implode first, the RV truly must happen very soon. As The Call Squad says, it is imminent. :happyjoy:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 pm

THERE WILL BE BLOOD IN THE STREETS OF IRAQ IF THIS DOSEN'T HAPPEN SOON...GO RV!!!

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum