Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds

4 posters

Go down

Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds Empty Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 am

Tuesday, February 19 / February 2013
Baghdad / Orr News

A senior political source revealed about the intention of the U.S. administration to inform the Iraqi government a message that the U.S. government is concerned monetary and financial developments taking place in the country.

He said that the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad told the Iraqi government that the U.S. delegation from the U.S. Treasury, "financial" will arrive in Baghdad with a bank officials the U.S. Federal Reserve, "Federal Reserve" to inform the Iraqi government a message that the U.S. government is concerned about financial developments and current cash in the country.

The source, who preferred anonymity, said that the essence of the American message boils down to that the U.S. administration is not interested in the protection of Iraqi funds in the account of the Development Fund for Iraq "DFI" of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance. The source added that the U.S. administration would raise her hand to protect Iraqi funds in the month of May 2013, explaining that he will inform the Iraqi government's decision not to renew according to an official letter.

The source pointed out that the U.S. administration has become concerned about the future of Iraq in light of the political pressure that the country is going through, stressing that they indicate a clear case of exclusion of several political components.

Was created Development Fund for Iraq DFI in May of 2003 by the director of the Coalition Provisional Authority was recognized, under Security Council resolution for the United MMA 1483 and after the dissolution of the Coalition Provisional Authority in June 2004, has been delegated the U.S. government by the Government of Iraq to manage funds of the Development Fund for Iraq, which was made ​​available to reconstruction projects, and the U.S. Defense Department, the administration of the said fund on behalf of the U.S. Government, authorization was withdrawn with effect from 31 December 2007.

The Iraqi government is keen to ensure that the extension of the work of the Fund, which was established in 2003 after the fall of Saddam Hussein in order to protect the revenue from sales of oil and natural gas in Iraq. Iraq has been under since 1990 under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, which imposed after the invasion regime of former President Saddam Hussein of Kuwait in August of the same year, and this item allows the use of force against Iraq as a threat to international security, as well as freezing of large amounts of its assets financial in international banks.

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=auto%7Cen&u=http%3A%2F%2Furagency.net%2F
--

Back to top Go down

Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds Empty Re: Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 am

Iraq is like a child that will never grow...or ever grow up!

Back to top Go down

Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds Empty Re: Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Alas, I am afraid you are right Punisher. Which makes me wonder if they will ever be mature enough to get their financial issues in order. What really makes us think, that they have to? That there will ever be an RV? They have existed this long just the way they are, why not for the next 100 years?
Selling my dinar back is looking better and better.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:51 pm

I am just shocked we have come to March basically already and nothing ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:37 pm

I told people that back in December, but nobody listened- It's gonna be alot longer, too, mark my words-As long as Maliki is in the picture, this ISN'T happening- Bank on it-:shock:Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Don't think it's Maliki, but the only reason I am even thinking anytime soon is my wife has a "gut" feeling for mid March ... I have learned that when she feels she has maybe heard something from the Lord to go with it ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865  Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865  Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865  Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:57 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Don't think it's Maliki, but the only reason I am even thinking anytime soon is my wife has a "gut" feeling for mid March ... I have learned that when she feels she has maybe heard something from the Lord to go with it ...

Thanks for the scoop. Your wife must work at the pentagon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Yeah, Punisher, you defected and are therefore a traitor- I see you got into dinarrecaps- Giving up on your family here? Shame on you! You should be spanked! { Oh, wait a minute, you might like it}-Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 3508649203Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 3508649203Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 3508649203Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 3508649203Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:25 pm

I saw that, too, terbo. For a second I thought punisher has been cheating on us! Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2359006407 Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 949729897
I brought the whole exchange over for the ease of anyone who may have missed it on Recaps:

Kaperoni & Members Open Discussion - Post From Dinar Alert

02/19/2013
3 Comments

Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds

Tuesday, February 19 / February 2013 Baghdad / Orr News

A senior political source revealed about the intention of the U.S. administration to inform the Iraqi government a message that the U.S. government is concerned monetary and financial developments taking place in the country.

He said that the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad told the Iraqi government that the U.S. delegation from the U.S. Treasury, "financial" will arrive in Baghdad with a bank officials the U.S. Federal Reserve, "Federal Reserve" to inform the Iraqi government a message that the U.S. government is concerned about financial developments and current cash in the country. FULL ARTICLE & LINK BELOW

COMMENTS – QUESTIONS & REPLIES:

BUGSY: this is a little confusing {duh} seems we are not interested in protecting theyre worthless funds, but we will extend the protection to the worthless funds until May 2013. the only part that makes any sense is that whatever we're doing or not doing is because they have no stable goverment again {DUH}

LILBITOFLUCK: I don't understand the difference between the IMF standby agreement, these funds talked about here, and the 800 or so billion dollars that Iraq has in banks around the world.

PUNISHER: Is this the article we were waiting for saying there basically will be an extension...argh!

OLEMARTIN: No, read this part:

"the essence of the American message boils down to that the U.S. administration is not interested in the protection of Iraqi funds in the account of the Development Fund for Iraq "DFI" of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance. The source added that the U.S. administration would raise her hand to protect Iraqi funds in the month of May 2013, explaining that he will inform the Iraqi government's decision not to renew according to an official letter."

This is a delegation visiting Iraq to explain to them how much money they will lose in May 2013 when we remove our hand of protection over the funds. If this happens, many countries and individuals will attempt to lay claim to these funds, including members of the Paris club after they rescind their agreements to forgive 80-100% of the debts. They are trying to wake up Maliki.

This represents billions of dollars of pressure on Iraq to make the necessary changes to join the world economy. Other articles here are discussing military threats as well. The world is pulling out the stops. We see the EU with a carrot and the US with more than one stick. Let's see if Mule-iki will finally respond.

Bugsy: problem is it doenst run out in May it runs out in 2 days

PUNISHER: With this and the 3 banks closing, something has got to give...or not, argh!

KAPERONI: DFI is simply Iraq's money they earn minus the budget expenses and 5% to Kuwait, Iraq has a lot of money protected around the world from creditors. The main reason the DFI was created (protection) is to give Iraq sufficient time to not only rebuild infrastructure, but to negotiate reasonable resolutions to all outstanding debts. That will expire in May, 2013 meaning Iraq needs to stand up and take care of themselves.

The IMF StandbyAgreement is a set of conditions and benchmarks that Iraq agreed to as a result of loans granted to them. It is also tied directly to almost 100 billion in debt forgiveness under the Paris Club. Various countries that Iraq owed money too as a result of the previous regime (Saddam).

In order for Iraq to rebuild, get the infrastructure rebuilt, etc. these countries agreed to forgive the debt if they followed the Plan (or a set of conditions and benchmarks). These benchmarks are being reviewed by the IMF under the SBA. So if Iraq fails to meet the conditions, they not only fail on the agreement with the IMF, but with the terms of the Paris Club.

The result could be anything from cancellation of agreement (fine) to re-instating all previous debt (100 billion US). This would take a pretty good whack at the funds being released in May if it happened.

We explain this in much more detail on our last 3 conference calls.

OLEMARTIN: Bugsy, not exactly. The Paris agreement negotiations have a deadline of Feb 23. After this date, the countries which have negotiated debt reductions have the ability to disavow their agreements.

I believe that some countries, such as perhaps Saudi Arabia, might move quickly, while others, such as the US have no real intentions of renegotiating (although since we decreased 100% of the debt, we could use this as another ploy). So, it could get very expensive for Iraq after the 23rd, if they do not convince the world that they are coming to the party and bringing their vast resources with them.

The world has no problem helping them to become a rich and powerful country -- they must, however, begin to work within the present financial framework and bring their abundant natural resources to a very hungry world.

After May when we release our protection of the large amounts (estimates vary) capital, it can be confiscated by those who have legitimate claims againt Iraq, including those owed to the Paris club participants who reinstate their debts. This pressure my friends... real grinding pressure.

PUNISHER: Basically, between the 23rd of Feb and May 13th...things will get intersting for Iraq, one way or another.

KAPERONI: Olemartin you said it! The US is making it clear, you get your act together now because your money is there for the taking come May, 2013

Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:08 pm

punisher wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:Don't think it's Maliki, but the only reason I am even thinking anytime soon is my wife has a "gut" feeling for mid March ... I have learned that when she feels she has maybe heard something from the Lord to go with it ...

Nope, she works for someone WAY higher ... way, WAY higher... Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2586672709

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865  Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865  Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865  Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 pm

WOW...I feel powerful. Im in recaps! All hail PUNISHER!!!!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
punisher wrote:

Nope, she works for someone WAY higher ... way, WAY higher... Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 2586672709

She works for Maliki lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 pm

punisher wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
punisher wrote:

She works for Maliki Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 3973136183

Dude he wishes he was high enough to work for HER! Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Well the 15th of next month is as good as any...

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Punisher, you forgot to mention what year, I think anytime after January 1st, 2020-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:11 pm

terbo56 wrote:Punisher, you forgot to mention what year, I think anytime after January 1st, 2020-

Washington worried about the situation in Iraq and abandon the protection of Iraqi funds 1211619650

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum