Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries

Go down

Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries  Empty Law on ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries

Post by IQD4US Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Tuesday November 20, 2012

Behalf of the people
of the Presidency
based on what passed the House and based on the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article (73) of the Constitution
Act as follows: No. () for the year 2012 law ratifying the Convention organize provisions electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab states Article 1 - ratification of the Convention on the Regulation provisions of the electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab States, signed in Cairo on 3/12/2008. article - 2 - This law from the date of its publication in the Official Gazette. reasons: for the purpose of strengthening cooperation between the Republic of Iraq and the Arab countries in the field of regulation of terms of the electronic signature as a component of Arab economic integration in the framework of Economic Unity Agreement between the countries of the university and in order to ratify the Convention on the Regulation provisions electronic signature in the field of electronic transactions in the Arab countries. initiated this law

IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum