Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq Empty Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq

Post by IQD4US Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:12 pm

http://www.baghdad-news.com/home.asp?mode=more&NewsID=49035&catID=1

Issue no: 2609 Issue Date: 11/11/2012: Sunday
Last Update: 11/11/2012

Rejected Iraqi Central Bank Governor article Shabibi accusations against him, especially the "mismanagement of funds and failure to work", adding that government authorities have threatened the independence of the Bank in order to reach its reserves.

Shabibi's comments came after weeks of his dismissal was preceded by warnings against him and against other government banks, which diplomats and analysts considered it comes as part of a quest for control of the bank by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who has denied his office and standing behind it. Shabibi said in a telephone interview from Geneva with AFP has "were trying to عزلي since 2009, and they want money from reserves" the central bank. "I think that the main problem basically is up, because they think that we have a lot of reserves and they want to use for funding." "The government wants money from the central bank ... and the Central Bank Law does not allow it." He added "confirmation say there are differences in the exchange rate policy. Do not think that these differences require dismissal of the central bank governor." In response to a question the existence of the impact of threats and accusations against him and other officials on the independence of the Bank, Shabibi said "definitely yes." Shabibi refused to name any government official, but noted, "They were talking constantly about they should supervise the monetary policy and they should decide a lot a lot a lot of this policy, and all these things." Analysts described Shabibi (70 years), who stretched his experience of two decades in the United Nations and the governor of the Central Bank since 2003, as a technocrat struggled to maintain the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq. The Iraqi government decided to end October, appointed head of the Office of Financial Supervision Abdel Basset Turkey instead Shabibi, after criticism by the parliamentary Finance Committee relating to mismanaging funds directed to Shabibi and other bankers officials. Shabibi said he planned to return to Iraq to face the charges against him, after the cancellation of the arrest warrant against him, pointing out that the government can not sack him because this thing is still the validity of Parliament. He also rejected Shabibi accusations of currency manipulation and mismanagement, compared to a slight change in the value of the Iraqi dinar against dramatic changes in the value of the dollar or the euro. Shabibi said have "I told them (the government) that the central bank was not the reason for this volatility, this is part of the average ... and we have been successful in eventually achieving stability of the exchange rate, and the difference of 2 or 3 percent." "I told them, just go to Europe now and see the difference" in exchange rates. He added that "they realize the stability of the exchange rate (in recent years) and then used it against the Central Bank. They did not find any errors or problems and they said this is a problem and described the failure of the Central Bank." He said he did not know how long the accusations against him, but added, "Let them wait and see," stressing his confidence in the style of his work. And witnessed the exchange rates of the Iraqi dinar rates roughly stable against the dollar over the past few years, and almost 1,200 dinars to the dollar. In conjunction with the accusations of manipulating the exchange rates of the dinar, raised fears of exploitation auctions held by the Central Bank of Iran and Syria to support its foreign currency reserves, which was denied by the central bank. And taken strict measures during 2012, banks impose a definition for procuring entities of foreign currency
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq Empty Re: Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Do you think ...

1) Shabibi will come back?

2) anytime soon?

3) Do you think he will start the float once back and finish what he started?

Back to top Go down

Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq Empty Re: Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:29 pm

I think he will be back, and soon. When he does I think Maliki will find himself nose deep in crap. Float? Perhaps, we will know when it happens.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq 2805820865  Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq 2805820865  Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq 2805820865  Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:27 pm

I want a rootbeer float.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Maybe someone will teach Maliki to do the dead man's float .... Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq 235134252

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq 2805820865  Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq 2805820865  Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq 2805820865  Shabibi: Maliki seeks to control the cash reserve for Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum