Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars

3 posters

Go down

Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  Empty Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars

Post by IQD4US Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:19 am

14/10/2012 18:09:00
حجم الخط:
Font Size: Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  Font_decrease Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  Font_enlarge

Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  Thumbnail.php?file=images_984927348
The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad .... The market for securities Iraq, Sunday, from higher trading volume for the month of September, to more than 48 billion dinars, while the Board of Governors decided to market the second market as of next year 2013.

The Market traded during the month of September last 24 billion and 281 million shares, worth 48 billion and 993 million dinars, compared to last August, which totaled traded the 26 billion and 301 million shares, worth $ 40 billion and 710 dinars, while the total number of companies traded 60 companies out of 84 listed electronically in the market.

The record Baghdad for Packing Materials more companies rise in turnover, followed by Bank of Dar es Salaam, while the more companies drop production of garments, followed by modern sewing, and amounted to contracts traded investors in the market for the month of September 11 thousand and 614 contract compared 6575 contract for the month of August.

The share traded purchase by non-Iraqi investors for the month of September billion and 631 million shares worth two billion And 606 million dinars, while the shares traded billion and selling 267 million shares at a value of
مليون و644 مليون دينار، فيما تم تنفيذ 509 عقد شراء و132عقد بيع من أصل العقود المنفذة.
Million and 644 million dinars, while the implementation of 509 contract for the purchase and 132 contract for the sale of contracts executed.

The market saw last September Securities Commission's decision to approve the start of the second labor market starting from the first day of trading of next year 2013.

The market announced in November 2011 he was going to open the second is the market trading it to be parallel to the market, the current, noting that the second market will be dedicated in the inclusion newly established companies in order to organize and readies itself later to enter for the first regular market.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  Empty Re: Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:14 am

JANUARY it is.

Back to top Go down

Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  Empty Re: Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:45 pm

'D'OH'!!Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  490529750
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 pm

terbo56 wrote:'D'OH'!!Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  490529750
ask the 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:47 pm

This seems to me to be about stocks & bonds (i.e. securities) rather than currency. Other than the fact the you buy them with dollars/dinars, this has absolutely no connection to currency.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  2805820865  Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  2805820865  Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  2805820865  Bourse announces rise in trading volume during last September to more than 48 billion dinars  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum