Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks

2 posters

Go down

Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  Empty Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks

Post by IQD4US Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Date: 09/10/2012 11:10:14 Tuesday

بغداد(الاخبارية).. Baghdad (news) .. Banking expert called Mohsen Ali, the need for developmental programs by the central bank for the work of Iraqi banks two branches of government and private sectors to develop to facilitate their work and make them keep pace with the development in the global banks.

Ali said (of the Agency news): The Central Bank of Iraq has created for banks electronic communication system linked to the communications network between banks, but they need some technical things in terms of credit cards and set up electronic networks among themselves.

He added: This technique is one of the development programs in place within the private banks plan, noting that some private banks have started to work with this technology through unified connectivity among its branches, and then get instruments became shortly thanks to the electronic clearing system.

He stressed: the importance of dissemination of this technology on all Iraqi banks for the way emphasis by the central bank to force banks to work out, and urged them to put awareness programs and guidance to citizens on how to use these techniques, and be in the form of a campaign by the banks and led the central bank to move development technological banking which gives the safety of all to keep their money. / end / 8. n. p /

IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  Empty Re: Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:22 pm

At last, I understand one of these articles! Thanks, IQD4US. Must have been that lead-in to the article: بغداد(الاخبارية)..

Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  504385684

Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  Empty Re: Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Anything with the words global and iraq must be good right ...

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:33 am

SEBtopdog wrote:At last, I understand one of these articles! Thanks, IQD4US. Must have been that lead-in to the article: بغداد(الاخبارية)..

Banking expert: the need for developmental programs for the work of local banks to keep pace with global banks  504385684

I really HATE posting from that site - I always have to clean it up - guess I missed some...lol but if it worked -... too funny
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum