Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective

4 posters

Go down

Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  Empty Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective

Post by glasshalffull Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:58 am

Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=CP1256&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D72841&usg=ALkJrhgZ-fxX_1tLw2nybTm69e357TNx6w#ixzz28231dSlO

30-09-2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment - Baghdad (news) Chief Economist Majid picture, that the exchange rate of the U.S. dollar in freefall and will equal the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar in the next few days, praising central bank measures "successful" to reduce the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar. He said Suri (of the Agency news) on Sunday: One of the important factors for the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar in the summer months the past is the high demand and tight supply and exploitation of banking companies for citizens to raise the price of the dollar, prompting the central bank to increase supply in the currency auction. He added: that the success of the actions of the Central Bank in reducing the price of the dollar against the dinar would make one dollar is equal to one Iraqi dinar in the next few days. The picture: that the decline in the dollar exchange rate was limited only to demand cash and not remittances, noting that the transfer obtained by the merchant through banks and banking companies circulated at the official rate, while the cash demand by citizens through banking offices fell to its reliance on worker supply and demand. Read more:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotaliraq.com%2Fmobile-news.php%3Fid%3D72841%23ixzz27wuhAqCc&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=windows-1256

Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  2218296283 Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  3151798102 Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  2805820865
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  Empty Re: Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective

Post by glasshalffull Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 am

Economic demands parliamentary changing central bank policy to save the national currency from degradation
Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  62150

BAGHDAD - babysit - a student member of the Committee on Economy and Investment deputy Aziz al-Mayahi, a new monetary policy keep pace with advances in the field of financial and banking sector in the world and change the current policy pursued by the central bank as threatening the local currency to deteriorate.

".
Mayahi said in a press statement that "there are a lot of negative indicators monitored in the work of the Central Bank, particularly the recent violations that occurred in the process of buying and selling the dollar in the auction and allow brokers to manipulate the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar."

He added: that the committee formed in the House of Representatives with respect to audit and monitor the work of the central bank auction will submit its report to the Council in the next few days, which initially indicate the presence of errors and significant violations occurred where the central bank.

He explained: that monetary policy in the country must cope with the evolution in the world, particularly in the financial and banking, in addition to the current policy pursued by the central bank proved its failure must be change current policy and the adoption of a new monetary policy to support the local currency and save it from degradation .. . p / i

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=utf-8
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  Empty Re: Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:36 pm

It's new ... so not what they have now ... in other words, they're clueless. Note, this is from a "student" (read junior) member of the finance committee, not anyone who matters. Like all junior members they feel the need to show how smart they are.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  2805820865  Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  2805820865  Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  2805820865  Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Kevind53 wrote:It's new ... so not what they have now ... in other words, they're clueless. Note, this is from a "student" (read junior) member of the finance committee, not anyone who matters. Like all junior members they feel the need to show how smart they are.

In other words he needs a time-out... flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Put a 'Dunce' cap on him and throw him into a corner-Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  4115835343
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 pm

He added: that the success of the actions of
the Central Bank in reducing the price of the dollar against the dinar
would make one dollar is equal to one Iraqi dinar in the next few days
. Hey Im sorry here but anyone that talks this talk is a friend of mine,maybe this guy is a little peice of that silver bullet we've all been looking for.....come on meh"hockmedExpert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  62150
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:29 pm

But in all seriousness COME ON Meh"hockmed !!!!! Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  4111698082
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Oh its going to be true...Cause its OUR time Mr. dinar owner......
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Me thinks he has been putting something besides tobacco in his hookah ... but we will see ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  2805820865  Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  2805820865  Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  2805820865  Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 am

Alright,your right I was hammerd ! Man those nugs and beer will get you everytime :appetite:
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum