Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More

4 posters

Go down

New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  Empty New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More

Post by happywelshguy Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Stew Webb is proud to announce that he has just filed a lawsuit against FBI, DHS and many more companies and individuals who have broken Federal RICO laws which require a prison sentence! If you break RICO, you go directly to JAIL and do not collect $200!
Here's the link to Case No: 12-CV-2588 EFM/GLR filed on Septemember 5th.
http://www.stewwebb.com/COMPLAINT_FOR_INJUNCTIVE_RELIEF_20120905.htm

This is a step 1 of the process for a lawsuit that literally could run into the TRILLIONS of dollars - not for Stew himself but for the American citizen who has been ripped off by the Millman/Bush crime syndicate. Stew says that he has been setting this up for YEARS and has them in a box where some judges will go to JAIL if they try to dismiss the case because it's a RICO case.

Stew will be coming on "Late Night in the Midlands" tonight at 9:00 pm with all the incredible news he has gotten over the last month. Don't miss the show and spread the word so that the entire patriot community hears about Stew Webb who has been ignored by certain big personalities in the truth community because they are controlled opposition with an AGENDA!

This is a REAL lawsuit worth Trillions that could be put back in the US Treasury and it needs to be PROMOTED everywhere you can!
SOURCE:
http://www.project.nsearch.com/profiles/blogs/stew-webb-files-federal-rico-lawsuit-against-fbi-dhs-and-more

bounce

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  Empty Re: New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More

Post by Terbo56 Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Superb info, HWG! Thankyou for the insight to all that you bring, and afford to us! Very Happy :cheers: New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  Empty Re: New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Another frivolous lawsuit that will waste taxpayer money ... RICO is the anti-racketeering law. To be specific 18 USC Chapter 96. I am no lawyer, but to try and apply it to the mentioned parties is a large (read Grand Canyon sized) stretch at best.

I took a quick look at his "Motions" and to me at least, they are a joke, a rambling discourse of supposed stalking and harassment by unknown people supposedly linked to the government. He also wants some disbarred lawyer to be reinstated to represent him ... I think ... it's hard to be sure. Best of all the attachments he sites as evidence? His own articles ... really? Now that is reliable and unbiased evidence! NOT!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  2805820865  New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  2805820865  New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  2805820865  New RICO Law Suite Filed Against FBI, DHS and More  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:45 am

okay - 2 things pop here:

(Enclosure)
Stewart Webb Federal Grand Jury Demand--Active Obstruction of Justice Occurring

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO

Any links below that do not work copy and paste into your browser:

Breaking News stewwebb.com

http://www.stewwebb.com

http://www.stewwebb.com/breaking_news.htm etc etc

also:

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

[ K.S.A. 60-205 ]

The undersigned also hereby certifies that a true and correct copy of the foregoing document in the above-captioned matter was deposited in the United States mail, first-class postage prepaid, addressed to:

U.S. Department of Justice

Office of the Solicitor General

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20530-0001 etc etc

[b]

1st - in a mailing they would not reference "copy and paste links"
2nd - it is NOT considered an official service to simply mail. It must be certified to a specific office, or delivered by an Officer of the Court.

I also noticed that the DATE is put in the "v." and listed as part of the Defendant. This is also WRONG. AND I see that the date is also the same date filed. This is NOT how it is done.

Too many holes in this - read through it - and I can show you 100 more doen by other people who have NO understanding as to legal procedure - especially for filing.

And why is this listed in Iraq news articles and Discussions - what the heck does it have to do with Iraq???
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum