Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Okie Is calling It.

+10
SEBtopdog
Horizon
alleyrose
clayf
chevysteve
aksafeone
abby ann
Kevind53
Terbo56
fang2
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 Empty Re: Okie Is calling It.

Post by happywelshguy Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Many of you members need to closely read comments made before attacking another member especially if it's OKIE

I read a couple of posts from OKIE over the past 2 days

In the context of his posts I did "NOT" see "Anything" that stated Okie was calling it.

I did such comments like:

[dnidar3] Do you still feel as though today will be our last day of "labor" as stated yesterday?

[..OKIEOILMAN] DNIDAR3--APPEARS POSSIBLE AND MOST PROBABLE

I challenge anyone to show me a post positive where OKIE has stated the Dinar has revalued.

I wonder if the members that have made the disparaging negative comments against OKIE will now have the GUTS to state that they WERE WRONG and offer OKIE an apology

happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Happywelshguy;

You know something? Many of us believe he DID call it, based upon the wording it would SEEM that he did not, but to us when you say something like "you may be very busy financially this week" and to paraphrase, "Monday looks like a good day etc. etc." one would just naturally take from that kind of verbiage that the person making those types of statements (given that they are the "designated" provider for the announcement albeit under a "gag order") that an RV has just been called.
If you buy into all this balderdash, I feel sorry for you. As to apologies - let's see some from all the WRONG information and excuses from yesteryear (and I do mean years).

You are entitled to your opinion - we to ours. When someone cries "wolf" too many times they loose all creditability and have to RE-EARN that respect and creditability. Until they do - then is has to be assumed that they are full of balderdash as usual. If you don't like that, then I again feel sorry for you.

I stated the other day when Okie made his statements that if it did indeed RV or CE I would personally apologize - well, I see no RV or CE do you?

When these people tell the truth and actually there is an RV or CE THEN and only then have they provided us with valuable information. Until then, you call it what you want to and we will do likewise.

Sorry, but this "poor colonist" has many supporters that feel the same way. OH, by the way, I thought we gain our independence and right to have opinions and express them after the Redcoats were defeated back in the 1770's. Seems to me we have something like a Constitution? In Alaska one is judged by their deeds and honesty - so far NO information provider has met either of those qualities, hence the frustrated appeal for criminal actions against ALL of them. What they do is deceitful - any way one cuts the mustard - and deceit is spelled "fraud" in legal language.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:13 pm

HWG,

I did not read Okie's post so I cant say for sure if he did "call it" or not THIS TIME.

As far as apologizing to him, I would never do that. He has definately "called it" in the past (several times) and never once has even been close to being right. He is an outright liar and is serving a totally different agenda than helping people on any of the forums. He is a pumper and a scammer and has caused much emotional distress to many people which, by the way, has led to physical and psychological problems for some.

Me personally, I would be willing to put up my Dinar as well as other financial means to start a class action law suit against him and his scamming cronies I.E for fraudeland deciet (google it if need be) as well as other improprieties.

Either way, he will get what's due him, it just may take some time but, it's comming. To me, thats worth waiting around for even if (and it probably won't) the Dinar ever RV's.

JMO
ChevySteve
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 2032510400
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Hey Terbo where is your helmet? Peeking over the couch won't protect you, much. So far I see no need to hide anyway. There IS NO WAR as of yet, differences of opinion - yes. But, that happens on a minute by minute basis (as opposed to the imminence of any RV or CE) daily.

Chevy Steve: Don't forget the "sources" when the suit is formulated. THEY will be the "deep pockets" and instigators in this deal. I too will enjoin them to the fullest extent of the law when this is over - to include anyone who had anything to do with holding up the process in anyway. Enough is far more than enough.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:38 pm

aksafeone wrote:Hey Terbo where is your helmet? Peeking over the couch won't protect you, much. So far I see no need to hide anyway. There IS NO WAR as of yet, differences of opinion - yes. But, that happens on a minute by minute basis (as opposed to the imminence of any RV or CE) daily.

Chevy Steve: Don't forget the "sources" when the suit is formulated. THEY will be the "deep pockets" and instigators in this deal. I too will enjoin them to the fullest extent of the law when this is over - to include anyone who had anything to do with holding up the process in anyway. Enough is far more than enough.

bigsmile

You got that right Aksafeone, once this terd gets rollin down hill, it's gonna pick up a lot of hair along the way....

We will never see any monetary reward but, jail time for those involved suits me just fine... Hope they dont drop thier soap in the shower!! say what? say what?
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:43 pm

They may need 'soap on a rope'-Laughing And AK and Chevy, I do believe you are right in your opinions-Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:45 pm

terbo56 wrote:They may need 'soap on a rope'-Laughing

Got that right there Terbo!!!!

They will no longer have to worry about de-nars, they will be on der-knees!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:46 pm

I pulled this great little nugget off Recaps this afternoon:

9-4-2012 SWFloridaGuy: Again I'm seeing gurus in the rooms tell members not to read articles and just trust in the rumors. We all know how unreliable certain reports out of Iraq can be but don't let anyone tell you not to do your own research and just trust in them and their "Sources," also known as the "Roller Coaster." Don't ever limit yourself, read whatever you can get your hands on.

Examine all constituent elements (both political and economic), put the pieces together and then formulate your own educated analysis. We can of course also use this process to eliminate plenty of imbecilic or less pragmatic sources along the way (second to second hypers whose names I won't mention). The only way we can educate ourselves is by taking the time to do our own research.

Bravo. Nice to read some truth over there.

Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Chevysteve-Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 3973136183 Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 3973136183 Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 1499845164 Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 1499845164 affraid :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:46 pm

What he said:
TOMMOROW MAY JUST BE YOUR LAST "DAY OF LABOR"--THE REST OF YOUR WEEK
MAY BE FILLED WITH PERSONAL FINANCIAL ISSUE'S THAT WILL OCCUR ONLY ONCE
IN YOUR LIFETIME.

Technically speaking Okie did not call it. In reality, he did ... just because he couched it in the word "may" did not lessen the impact of what he said. If I try to hide a "less than truth" in a non-definitive word like may and get caught, I will loose my license. At best his statement is misleading, at worst is is a calculated lie carefully crafted to look like it is not.

Sorry HWG, not buying your argument, and not apologizing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 2805820865  Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 2805820865  Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 2805820865  Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:52 pm

I guess that's all talked over-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Yea Terbo. That one was like a fart in a wind storm........ It may have stunk but, it didn't stay around long!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:00 pm

You're right about that, you are!Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:44 pm

I would say Happy Welsh Guy just got nailed!!! Appologize to Okie? Seriously? bah bloody humbug!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:08 am

Folk's we know that OKIE has been incorrect in the past and we also know that it's a fluid situation that can change quickly

We all know that OKIE has been incorrect on many previous occasions

I would think that all members are now intelligent enough, not to make the same mistake over and over again and Hang On To Every Word Stated - Proof Positive

OKIE may have inferred that the RV may occur somewhat imminently, but I have learned that until I see a post CONFIRMING that the RV has in fact occurred - It Hasn't

OKIE didn't Call it and shouldn’t be blamed for members over anxious misinterpretation

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:What he said:
TOMMOROW MAY JUST BE YOUR LAST "DAY OF LABOR"--THE REST OF YOUR WEEK
MAY BE FILLED WITH PERSONAL FINANCIAL ISSUE'S THAT WILL OCCUR ONLY ONCE
IN YOUR LIFETIME.

Technically speaking Okie did not call it. In reality, he did ... just because he couched it in the word "may" did not lessen the impact of what he said. If I try to hide a "less than truth" in a non-definitive word like may and get caught, I will loose my license. At best his statement is misleading, at worst is is a calculated lie carefully crafted to look like it is not.

Sorry HWG, not buying your argument, and not apologizing.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 am

HWG:

To quote you, "I would think that all members are now intelligent enough, not to make the same mistake over and over again and Hang On To Every Word Stated - Proof Positive."

Well now, let's put it this way, sir. One would think you are intelligent enough not to make the same mistakes over and over again - that applies to OKIE also.
He has constantly spewed information from his "source" that has proven incorrect. The old excuse that we have a fluid situation doesn't hold water - period.

If someone tells me wrong information more than twice I find another provider as that one is not creditable. I give everyone at least a second chance. Okie has had so many second chances and has steadfastly stood by his "source" that his creditability is at rock bottom. You have reached almost that level by your incessant and continuing defense of Okie.

To put into terms you may understand better: " That boat doesn't float anymore." It sank.

I feel so sorry for you I can almost cry a river, but unfortunately you fail to grasp the situation. Information providers who continue to spread balderdash and gibberish are no longer paid attention to. Get the hint? If Okie called the RV this very instant I doubt I would believe him until I had the money in my bank account and then I'd have to be pinched to be sure it was real. He is the little boy who called wolf and chicken little ALL rolled up into one.
If you don't remember those childhood stories then sorry won't get it done for you. Okie and the rest of them all fall into the same category - providers of mis-information. We have had it with them - period.

There comes a time when such behavior has to be investigated as criminal - that time is NOW.

The time for excuses is long gone - they have faded into the sunset and only The TRUTH will be believed. Fluid situation - are you drinking? More to the point WHAT are you drinking? Go ahead and believe what you will and allow us to do likewise. Thank you!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:54 am

Okia and many other gurus have referred to the BIS, as in control of RV/global reset/etc. depending on who/when they are posting. Doesn't make sense, especially the part about global reset/prosperity packages.

They have alluded to or outright stated that currency will be changing from fiat money to asset based money. Not gonna happen, the Basel 3 accord says nothing about gold or hard assets, in fact they consider gold to be currency. It only regulates the risk levels of assets purchased. That is X% investment grade, X% low risk, X% medium risk, and X% high risk. I'm oversimplifying here, but essentially all they are regulating is the level of risk within a banks portfolio.

The there is this talk about non disclosure statements. Really? From whom? If they all signed NDSs how come they are still talking, saying the same crap they were saying a year ago before the NDSs were signed? The only different is they don't mention the black SUVs any more. Basically the same arguments apply to Okie being given the "honor" of announcing the RV. I'm just not buying it.

We hear over and over that the Chinese are in charge, and they are the good guys. Just as soon as they round up all the rats... Really? The Chinese? Persecutors of any who don't toe the party line, exploiter of the masses,not to mention their environmental and safety records. (By the way, there is speculation by many who study these things that they are essentially broke, or would be if they paid all their contractors/factories what is owed them.) Still believe the Chinese are riding to the rescue? There must be some good stuff in that Kool-Aid!

In the past, Okie has indeed flat out called the RV. The mods here went through weeks of heck each he did that, and he did it more than once. Beyond that, if it looks like a turd, and smells like a turd, I'm not going to have a taste to make sure. I will trust that my eyes and nose were right and assume it's a turd.

This is not a fluid situation, unless perhaps one of the roos has diarrhea. This is a relatively simple, cut and dry situation. Shabibi has told us what is needed.

• ERBIL agreement must be signed and in place
  • HCL must be signed and in place
  • Full government must be seated and active
Do we see them yet? No, we do not. Is it possible that they are all done and in place? Yes, there is an outside chance. Could all this happen very quickly? Yes, all signs point to the fact that they are being finalized even now. When we see them we can expect to see the RV, but know this, Shabibi is in charge, not the BIS, World Bank, Obama, Wu, nor Mo, Larry or Curly. Shabibi will release this when the time is optimum for Iraq, not one moment before, not one moment after.
Like the little boy who called wolf, and like Chicken Little, (and for the same reasons) Okie and the others have lost all credibility with those who think and investigate for themselves. And yea, despite his careful wording, He did call it. If a guy stands up in a theater and yells fired, he maybe didn't violate the law, but I can guarantee you that a lot of people will be pissed and that he will be having a very long talk with the police. Close enough if close enough.

If Okie and every other guru calls it five minutes from now, I'll believe them when I get notification from the folks I will be dealing with, and not one minute before.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 2805820865  Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 2805820865  Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 2805820865  Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:12 am

This has been some of the best, well reasoned discussion we've had here ... ever! All opinions are respected here, and passionate arguments help define the real issues as well as assist us in drawing our own conclusions. From my personal point of view I want to say thanks to all who brought something to this topic you help me stay grounded. Thank you, guys

Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am

happywelshguy wrote:Many of you members need to closely read comments made before attacking another member especially if it's OKIE

I read a couple of posts from OKIE over the past 2 days

In the context of his posts I did "NOT" see "Anything" that stated Okie was calling it.

I did such comments like:

[dnidar3] Do you still feel as though today will be our last day of "labor" as stated yesterday?

[..OKIEOILMAN] DNIDAR3--APPEARS POSSIBLE AND MOST PROBABLE

I challenge anyone to show me a post positive where OKIE has stated the Dinar has revalued.

I wonder if the members that have made the disparaging negative comments against OKIE will now have the GUTS to state that they WERE WRONG and offer OKIE an apology

Alot of caps and bold. In texting, forums and chats - this is considered yelling. Well here's one for you: Don't raise your voice - raise your argument.

Apologize to Okie??? Not in your lifetime. He is a scam artist through and through - preying upon those who pray with him. He uses peoples faith to guide them toward his personal profit. He has learned to carefully choose his wording and phrases so that he always has an "out". He uses smoke and mirrors and "spy" tactics to elude to the fact that he is "in the know", has contacts, knows influential people. If he was anywhere close to anyone who knew anything - they would have cut ties with him long ago because of one basic fact "OKIE CAN'T KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT". Gag orders : Tell us what you know about XYZ ! What XYZ? never heard of it. No idea. Even attorneys battling cases under gag orders - if the press gets ahold of it they can only say "NO COMMENT" - they can be fined or jailed for saying "we cannot discuss it at this time" - the latter shows they know something and leaves speculation open.

And the fact is....it hasn't happened this time - OR ANY OTHER TIME.... and he is full of lies lies and more lies. The only time he tells the truth is when he says "it hasn't happened".

Truth is - if I never saw his name again it would be to soon....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:08 am

Okie has "called it" and alluded the RV being done on numerous occasions in the last 1 1/2 yrs that I've been involved in this investment. Also he's told people they could quit their jobs. I wonder how many people purchased Dinar they couldn't afford on account of his pumping. Shame on him!!! I think if there are any apologies offered, it should come from him!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:34 am

Remember HWG the responders with "Super Moderator" under their name were moderators when this site was the OOM site? How dedicated were we then? WHAT made us change? Funny how an entire sites moderators and administrators pulled away from OOM isn't it? Do you recall BullDog being banned from the site? I recall it was for spewing his balderdash and gibberish. I wonder how close you were yourself from the same fate? I'll tell you this, I personally had the "ban button" lit up on you more than once and mistakenly took pity on you. Wanna bet what would happen now? IO don't do that anymore as we allow personal opinions on this site, NOW. (Some opinions were allowed to remain then, but that depended on who was on the site at the time.) I'll make a public apology right here and now: "TO THOSE I BANNED IN THE PAST - SORRY, I WAS DEMENTED AND UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF SOMEONE I HAVE SINCE LOST FAITH IN. A THOUSAND PARDONS. I WAS WRONG." Oh, and I have NO apology for Okie or any other information provider.
Given that you are as old as I and have dementia: WE PULLED AWAY BECAUSE WE WERE TIRED OF GETTING BEAT UP EVERY MINUTE WE WERE ON LINE BECAUSE OF OKIE CALLING THE RV AND IT NOT HAPPENING. I don't mind taking punishment for things I do myself - but to continually get slammed for someone who continually brings balderdash and gibberish? Hardly.
The longer I am in this (over 5 years now) the more I am convinced that it is an elaborate scheme to bilk money out of the masses and funnel it into Iraq - that giving our Congress more money for their own pockets - it is the TRUTH that they have a habit of spending more than the government has, continually. Obama, Pelosi and company decided to ensure their own welfare at the expense of ours. November will tell the tale on them. When will the tale be told on the gurus?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:33 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Three cheers for you Aksafeone!!! I know all you Mods and Super Mods etc. took a absolute beating back in the OOM days. I had often asked myself how (and why) can you keep doing this?? Had to be a lot of pressure I'm sure.

I commend you for the above post... I love people who tell it like it is, straight up!!!

scratch scratch
By the way, was I ever close to being banned?? More than a hundred times?? Oh hey, yea, I was banned once, I think it was that mean ole Terbo that did it!!

Ponee came to my rescue and gave me a second chance. She is soooo sweet!

I know Terbo is happy I stuck around, I give him a couple of "Guffaws" now and again.
bigsmile
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:42 pm

I remember purposely making statements to get banned...and noting in my comment that I didn't care if I was. Glad I wasn't now. Turns out that those who really want to be in the know look to each other for FACTS.

I love DDD - and the people who remain.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Everyone- Please read AKsafeone's post again in it's entirety- What he has just spoken goes FOR ME TOO!! Apologies to everyone that I thought was of 'Bad' character- Had I known this was going to end up this way, I NEVER would have banned the ones who are here today, and STILL remain with us, and are just as vigilant as we are, looking for what is hopefully to come our way- Our house, is your house, and it will remain, and stay that way- A Million Apologies all around-Thankyou for standing by us, and not quitting- And, thank you for having faith in us- Be it so! Terbo:D :cheers: I'm Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 2837018037 !!!

Last edited by terbo56 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:35 pm

And, yes, Chevy- I'm glad you did stick around- And you took one h-e-l-l- of a beating, but, you know what, And this is from me to you, and you can use this phrase anytime you want to- ...Whatever doesn't kill you, ONLY makes you STRONGER!!Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 2837018037 :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:41 pm

No need for that apology, Terbo. I know there were a few times I wanted to reach through my computer, and choke someone. You know, reach out and touch somebody?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Yep!I just wanted to let the peeps know how bad I felt for doing that- Thankyou for that! And it wasn't AT+T!!!Laughing Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 Empty Okie Is Calling It

Post by happywelshguy Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Members have constantly stated that they want "All Information" so if the General Membership has decided that they now don't wish to receive such information the answer is very simple - Simply prevent any posts from OKIE being provided and that stops any subsequent discussion.

I have not been disrespectful to anyone in my many, many posts.

Can an individual now not point out fact from conjecture?

There is considerable dissent in the USA today because O'Bama has tried to curtail "Free Speech" against the Constitution and the public is speaking out against it. People want to be able to retain their Free Speech as it is their Right to be able to do so.

With that stated, am I to be relieved of my right also and be banned just because you don't like my comment?

If that is the case, then it's a sorry state of affairs and I will willingly be absentia, as I don't wish to be involved in a membership that is expressed by an individual in a bullying and disrespectful manner that is totally against the Constitution.

bounce

aksafeone wrote:Remember HWG the responders with "Super Moderator" under their name were moderators when this site was the OOM site? How dedicated were we then? WHAT made us change? Funny how an entire sites moderators and administrators pulled away from OOM isn't it? Do you recall BullDog being banned from the site? I recall it was for spewing his balderdash and gibberish. I wonder how close you were yourself from the same fate? I'll tell you this, I personally had the "ban button" lit up on you more than once and mistakenly took pity on you. Wanna bet what would happen now? IO don't do that anymore as we allow personal opinions on this site, NOW. (Some opinions were allowed to remain then, but that depended on who was on the site at the time.) I'll make a public apology right here and now: "TO THOSE I BANNED IN THE PAST - SORRY, I WAS DEMENTED AND UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF SOMEONE I HAVE SINCE LOST FAITH IN. A THOUSAND PARDONS. I WAS WRONG." Oh, and I have NO apology for Okie or any other information provider.
Given that you are as old as I and have dementia: WE PULLED AWAY BECAUSE WE WERE TIRED OF GETTING BEAT UP EVERY MINUTE WE WERE ON LINE BECAUSE OF OKIE CALLING THE RV AND IT NOT HAPPENING. I don't mind taking punishment for things I do myself - but to continually get slammed for someone who continually brings balderdash and gibberish? Hardly.
The longer I am in this (over 5 years now) the more I am convinced that it is an elaborate scheme to bilk money out of the masses and funnel it into Iraq - that giving our Congress more money for their own pockets - it is the TRUTH that they have a habit of spending more than the government has, continually. Obama, Pelosi and company decided to ensure their own welfare at the expense of ours. November will tell the tale on them. When will the tale be told on the gurus?

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Whoa ... hold on there feller. I don't think anyone said anything about banning anyone, just expressed regret at some of the bans we've been forced to do in the past. I will say this, until you have walked a mile in our shoes, (and until you try to control the kind of manure hurricane we were left in after Okie called it, you haven't,) back off.

I suggest you reread the constitution. It guarantees you the right of free speech, and that extends to our right to disagree. You stated that Okie did not really call the RV. Fair enough, we also presented a strong case as to why we disagreed. Disagreement is not disrespect, and we are fully entitled to express our opinions, and as a mod, I have the scars to prove it.

I believe my post yesterday was a very respectful and rational explanation of why we disagreed with you're opinion. As near as I can tell the only one who has shown any disrespect is you, and personally I think you owe everyone here an apology.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Kevind53- I believe HWG was only voicing his opinion, as we do also, and when he said what he did, I saw really no malice in what he stated- Sure, there are times when someone wants to question how and why others feel the way they do, and I think we all should look at things in others points of view- HWG really didn't say any thing any different than I would have said previously,And I also feel that Okie overstepped his bounds- And I feel bad that this is happening, And if we can voice OUR opinions,I see no reason why others can't do the same- After all, opinions do and are supposed to matter here, and we should let bygones be just that, and maybe we could cut HWG some slack? Maybe there was something that was misunderstood along the way some how, and if I'm wrong, please tell me, but I don't see where he was wrong about how he feels and the opinions he has expressed as well-Jus' sayin'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:29 pm

I also stated in at least 3 recent posts that you, HWG, had the right and was welcome to your opinion and to express it. I ALSO STATED THAT WE HAD THE SAME RIGHTS, which you seem to have taken offense to re: Okie.

As kevind53 stated, "Until you have walked a mile in our shoes .... " YOU had better take another look at what rights we were not given and realize that we took a MOUNTAIN of ridicule and far worse.

As to banning you - I suggest you read my post once again because I stated, "IO don't do that anymore as we allow personal opinions on this site, NOW" Please forgive the typing error at the beginning of the quote (IO instead of I) as I am only human and I also admit my mistakes hence the public apology to those I banned in Okie name. I did not see Okie or anyone associated with him offering anything to we abused moderators after he called the rv and it never happened time and again. I guess that tells me the WHOLE STORY, does it not? We on this side of the old OOM took the heat while the mods, Okie and his wingmen (especially Bulldog) flew their 747 right on down the sky without any care for us in the least. THAT is why we feel so strongly about the Okie issue. Been there - Done that. If you haven't then as Kevind53 said "BACK OFF." I will get Yosemite Sam to tell you, but I don't think you believe in comic characters either.
Come you now to offer more abuse? Get right after it bucko, you have the right and the floor. G'day.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:36 pm

terbo56 wrote:Kevind53- I believe HWG was only voicing his opinion, as we do also, and when he said what he did, I saw really no malice in what he stated- Sure, there are times when someone wants to question how and why others feel the way they do, and I think we all should look at things in others points of view- HWG really didn't say any thing any different than I would have said previously,And I also feel that Okie overstepped his bounds- And I feel bad that this is happening, And if we can voice OUR opinions,I see no reason why others can't do the same- After all, opinions do and are supposed to matter here, and we should let bygones be just that, and maybe we could cut HWG some slack? Maybe there was something that was misunderstood along the way some how, and if I'm wrong, please tell me, but I don't see where he was wrong about how he feels and the opinions he has expressed as well-Jus' sayin'-

I totally agreed up until his last post. I do feel he stepped way over the line with that post.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 Empty OKIE Called It

Post by happywelshguy Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:19 am

I re-read the post written and I do appear to be incorrect about the comment being banned and for that I give my appology

However, with that being stated there was a very strong inference that may be the case

There was also a disparaging personal remark made against me which I feel was uncalled for, totally unnecessary and certainly unprofessional.

I really don't have a need for or, wish to be associated with an individual that makes such caleous, remarks openly on a public forum for all to see.

Here are the comments:

Do you recall BullDog being banned from the site? I recall it was for spewing his balderdash and gibberish. I wonder how close you were yourself from the same fate? I'll tell you this, I personally had the "ban button" lit up on you more than once and mistakenly took pity on you. Wanna bet what would happen now?

So this individual mistakenly took Pity on Me - Really?

Perhaps this person should Re-familiarise themselves with the ETIQUETTE & RULES

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:Whoa ... hold on there feller. I don't think anyone said anything about banning anyone, just expressed regret at some of the bans we've been forced to do in the past. I will say this, until you have walked a mile in our shoes, (and until you try to control the kind of manure hurricane we were left in after Okie called it, you haven't,) back off.

I suggest you reread the constitution. It guarantees you the right of free speech, and that extends to our right to disagree. You stated that Okie did not really call the RV. Fair enough, we also presented a strong case as to why we disagreed. Disagreement is not disrespect, and we are fully entitled to express our opinions, and as a mod, I have the scars to prove it.

I believe my post yesterday was a very respectful and rational explanation of why we disagreed with you're opinion. As near as I can tell the only one who has shown any disrespect is you, and personally I think you owe everyone here an apology.

Last edited by happywelshguy on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:46 am

One last response HWG -- Given your attitude and comments of the past two days - YES MISTAKENLY. At one time I rather thought you were "professional" and dedicated to finding the truth about this investment but after this episode I wonder. Since this is a counter productive subject - I choose to drop it now.

As to my professionalism I fail to see where it enters in to this at all. But since you have your opinion and have given it. There ya go! Opinions Vary, so I guess we agreed to disagree. So be it - but that hardly touches on professionalism - my opinion and I AM also entitled to it. As to your professionalism - NO COMMENT. If I can't say something nice about some one I choose not to comment. My statement you so vividly quoted was meant to cause you to pause and remember times gone by and by no means was meant in any demeaning or wicked way. You did rise my ire for a second or two by your insensitivity toward our former plight caused by your idol - Okie as stated on several occasions by at least two moderators from the blog side of the old OOM site (not the chat side). I will not apologize for being honest and forth right. I did accept the abuse and moved on. I do so again tonight.
Thank you for the addition abuse - I am sure I needed it! Now if you will excuse me please - I shall seek other conversations that follow a more positive format.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Okie  Is calling It. - Page 2 Empty OKIE Called It

Post by happywelshguy Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:01 am

This is going to be my last comment on this issue.

Believe it or not I am not devoted to OKIE in fact I stated that he had been wrong previously. However, I do try to be the Voice of Reason when needed and it has been required on many occassions

I believe that you must be confused with the terminology Abused as I have certainly not abused you.

I have simply defended myself against your unnecessary remarks and as a Super Moderator you should know better.

I am not commenting further, as I have no need to lower my standards to match yours

aksafeone wrote:One last response HWG -- Given your attitude and comments of the past two days - YES MISTAKENLY. At one time I rather thought you were "professional" and dedicated to finding the truth about this investment but after this episode I wonder. Since this is a counter productive subject - I choose to drop it now.

As to my professionalism I fail to see where it enters in to this at all. But since you have your opinion and have given it. There ya go! Opinions Vary, so I guess we agreed to disagree. So be it - but that hardly touches on professionalism - my opinion and I AM also entitled to it. As to your professionalism - NO COMMENT. If I can't say something nice about some one I choose not to comment. My statement you so vividly quoted was meant to cause you to pause and remember times gone by and by no means was meant in any demeaning or wicked way. You did rise my ire for a second or two by your insensitivity toward our former plight caused by your idol - Okie as stated on several occasions by at least two moderators from the blog side of the old OOM site (not the chat side). I will not apologize for being honest and forth right. I did accept the abuse and moved on. I do so again tonight.
Thank you for the addition abuse - I am sure I needed it! Now if you will excuse me please - I shall seek other conversations that follow a more positive format.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:35 am

I guess that about sums it up ! Good Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a fabulous day.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:14 am

I am closing this thread- All in agreement?scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:25 am

OMG can we all agree to disagree and be happy with that, seriously arguing the point is sooooo reactive and we are usually proactive in here.

I think Okie sux but that's my opinion, if you don't agree with me, that's cool, really doesn't bother me and nor should it, that's the beauty about us all having our own opinions. I have to say tho that my allegiance lies with the Kevin, Terbo and the guys in here!

Now you can close it terbo!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 am

It is done, then-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum