Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED

+2
therealbutterfly
FoxyRoxy
6 posters

Go down

CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED Empty CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED

Post by FoxyRoxy Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:13 am

In case anybody is interested, here is what I believe to have been the report seen on CNBC a couple days ago regarding potential growth of the dinar. As I suspected, it's been SCRUBBED. The ad will play, but the video won't.

Hmmmm...I wonder why... Smile

http://wn.com/CNBC__Iraq_Dinar_Growth_Potential
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED Empty Re: CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:18 am

other links for the cnbc report work fine but I cant post them here. Still blocked. Sorry! But dinarrecaps has the video on it and the link.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED Empty Re: CNBC report on Iraq Dinar Growth Potential -- SCRUBBED

Post by moosetracks Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:35 am

THIS IS FROM A SHOW AIRED ON OR ABOUT NOVEMBER 28, 2010 TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE.
moosetracks
moosetracks

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:08 am

therealbutterfly wrote:other links for the cnbc report work fine but I cant post them here. Still blocked. Sorry! But dinarrecaps has the video on it and the link.

No, the video listed in Dinar Recaps is not this one. According to somebody who saw it, this CNBC report specifically talked about the Iraqi dinar and how it was possibly a good investment and people may profit from it. There is a very good reason it was scrubbed.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 am

I just watched the video by going into Dinar Recaps. Honestly I didn't find too much excitement in it... they are talking about foreign investments and oil and stuff like that, but really nothing at all to do with the value of their currency. You'd be reading DEEP into it to find anything valuable about an RV.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:I just watched the video by going into Dinar Recaps. Honestly I didn't find too much excitement in it... they are talking about foreign investments and oil and stuff like that, but really nothing at all to do with the value of their currency. You'd be reading DEEP into it to find anything valuable about an RV.

As I posted directly above your post, this video is NOT the one posted in DinarRecaps. It's different. THIS ONE WAS SPECIFICALLY ABOUT THE DINAR. IT PRAISED IT AS A GOOD INVESTMENT, AND IT WAS SCRUBBED.

FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:51 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:
Thewanderingjew wrote:I just watched the video by going into Dinar Recaps. Honestly I didn't find too much excitement in it... they are talking about foreign investments and oil and stuff like that, but really nothing at all to do with the value of their currency. You'd be reading DEEP into it to find anything valuable about an RV.

As I posted directly above your post, this video is NOT the one posted in DinarRecaps. It's different. THIS ONE WAS SPECIFICALLY ABOUT THE DINAR. IT PRAISED IT AS A GOOD INVESTMENT, AND IT WAS SCRUBBED.

Oh I see what you meant. I read it as if the one on Dinar Recaps was the one talking about the dinar. Opps. So, the one you're talking about is nowhere to be found now?

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:
Oh I see what you meant. I read it as if the one on Dinar Recaps was the one talking about the dinar. Opps. So, the one you're talking about is nowhere to be found now?

No problem!

Actually, I did just find THIS ONE, and I'll just bet it's the same one I posted above, that I thought was scrubbed (sorry -- guess not!).

I also found a date on it as being 2/6/11. So it's a few months old, but it's new to me, and somebody on the boards said last week that they had "just seen it" on CNBC (maybe a replay or they actually saw it online?)

Anyway, here it is, I think:

http://www.frequency.com/video/cnbc-iraq-dinar-growth-potential/6471446

FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by huntmach Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 pm

This was reported back in Nov 2010 so this is not new.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOoH4arBAUw
Go RVVVVVVVVVVVV.

huntmach

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 pm

huntmach wrote:This was reported back in Nov 2010 so this is not new.
Go RVVVVVVVVVVVV.

Super. Why does this stuff keep resurfacing under the guise of new information? Oh well.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarcougar Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:In case anybody is interested, here is what I believe to have been the report seen on CNBC a couple days ago regarding potential growth of the dinar. As I suspected, it's been SCRUBBED. The ad will play, but the video won't.

Click on the "VIDEOS" tab in the upper left corner. Then click on the first item on the upper right that says "CNBC Iraq Dinar Growth Potential". Also, it's from 28 Nov 2010.

dinarcougar

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:35 pm

dinarcougar wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:In case anybody is interested, here is what I believe to have been the report seen on CNBC a couple days ago regarding potential growth of the dinar. As I suspected, it's been SCRUBBED. The ad will play, but the video won't.

Click on the "VIDEOS" tab in the upper left corner. Then click on the first item on the upper right that says "CNBC Iraq Dinar Growth Potential".

"Videos" tab in the upper left corner of what???
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:
Go RVVVVVVVVVVVV.

Super. Why does this stuff keep resurfacing under the guise of new information? Oh well.

This video is from 2/6/11. Somebody reported last week that they had just seen it on CNBC last week. I merely went looking for it. Sorry if it's a "repeat"!
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:58 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:
Thewanderingjew wrote:
Go RVVVVVVVVVVVV.

This video is from 2/6/11. Somebody reported last week that they had just seen it on CNBC last week. I merely went looking for it. Sorry if it's a "repeat"!

Oh I totally understand. Aside from this particular post though, it seems that old intel somehow gets recycled on occasion. Thats all. Wink

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:34 am

shame delete shame delete shame delete shame delete

Wink Wink Wink
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum