Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law

2 posters

Go down

(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law Empty (HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law

Post by ADMIN Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:00 pm

For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law

Date: Saturday, 11-08-2012 06: 28 pm

Citizen-follow-up

The representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq will after Martin Kobler Eid directly to a panel of the United Nations to follow up the adoption of the law on oil walgha g.

Kobler said in a press statement, Saturday, that the law of importance to the Iraqi economy and overall life in Iraq, because the bulk of the budget Iraq depends on oil sector. Kobler stressed the need for consensus between the political blocs in the sharing of oil wealth, in order to contribute to the recovery of Iraq's economy.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almowatennews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D46939

:cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law Empty Re: (HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Could be a piece of the puzzle ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

(HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law 2805820865  (HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law 2805820865  (HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law 2805820865  (HCL) For the first time in United Nations history. Form a group to follow Iraq oil law 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum