Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States

2 posters

Go down

President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States Empty President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States

Post by glasshalffull Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:58 am

President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States
Baghdad / justice - 04/07/2012 - 1:20 | Hits: 29

. ..
Sent by President Jalal Talabani sent a cable of congratulations to U.S. President Barack Obama on the occasion of his country's National Day (Independence Day) on July 4, stressing Iraq's desire to expand the horizons of cooperation between the two countries.

..".
Talabani said in his message "I am pleased to extend to Your Excellency and to the Government and people of the United States of America-friendly, on my own behalf and on behalf of the Iraqi people, my warmest and sincerest congratulations anniversary of National Day (Independence Day), wishing for the United States and its people, time of goodness and prosperity. He said President Jalal Talabani," On this occasion, I take opportunity to emphasize the keenness of the Republic of Iraq closer ties of friendship and broaden cooperation with the United States in all fields based on the Strategic Framework Agreement between our two countries and to serve the interests of both peoples. At the end of Albrgith the president of the Republic of President Obama wished him "good health and success, and the people of the U.S. Friends further progress and prosperity. "

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Darticle%26id%3D99323&usg=ALkJrhgUJJkfjjlJ6FeMWVqdre53uFxC6Q
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States Empty Re: President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Then expand the RV! Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States 2805820865  President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States 2805820865  President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States 2805820865  President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States Empty Re: President Talabani: Iraq is keen to expand the horizons of cooperation with the United States

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Then expand the RV! Twisted Evil

I agree.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum