Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.

Go down

Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  Empty Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.
23/06/2012 09:05:00
BAGHDAD / Nina / the head
of Al-Erada waltaqeer (Will &Change) coalition Mahmoud Aldham said
that "The use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote
the investment sector and to improve the domestic gross." calling" the
ministries intend to implement the projects should give these projects
to foreign companies because of its expertise. "

He said in a
press statement today, " local companies are not eligible to complete
projects with a high standard because of what Iraq has suffered from
years of blockade affected the development of these companies, pointing
out that the ministries suffer from the continued low rates of
completion for the entire annual budgets".

Aldham explained that
"the routine in the ministries had a negative impact on both, local and
foreign companies for the completion of the projects, despite the fact
that the allocation of the ministries in the budget of 2011 was the
largest in decades considering, passing laws is not enough for the
success of investment in Iraq." / End

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  2805820865  Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  2805820865  Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  2805820865  Mahmoud Aldham: Use of foreign expertise has become an urgent need to promote the investment sector.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum