Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros

2 posters

Go down

Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  Empty Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros

Post by glasshalffull Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 am

News Details

Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros

26/06/2012

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that Council requested the Minister put the ziggurat as a slogan in the new currency re-life project to delete the zeros. The appearance of the reporter (JD) that the request came during a cabinet meeting in Nasiriyah ziggurat status symbol as an emblem in paper currencies with large groups, suggesting that the government secure the project and its usefulness as a national project. Saleh added that the freeze on approval of the project was the result of fears of one polarity major participation in the approval, the Council of Representatives and the Council of Ministers and the Supreme Audit along with the Central Bank of the idea, noting that the concerns centered on the inadequacy of the political and territorial so big steps. He assured the benefit of wary, saying, "The project is a change for the better and that any change requires courage and determination from all parties said the Deputy Governor," If you're still economic development projects hostage fears not Iraq has seen no tangible progress on all fronts. "The Finance Committee representative revealed that the month January of next year 2013 will see the deletion of three zeros and the replacement of the currency, as will next September 2012, the direct printing of new currency in different categories. It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to stabilize the security and political as well as economic stability. The government had decided to wait in the application process to delete the zeros of the national currency. said Director of Cabinet Affairs in the Secretariat in an earlier statement: that the Council passed a resolution whereby the patient in the application of the process of removing the zeros from the currency National. He explained that the decision requires to stop the procedures all related to the operation and until further notice. He said "the decision to the Council of Ministers, which will carry number (111) for the year 2012 and approved at regular fifth session, held the day before yesterday was based on that introduced by the Committee on Economic Affairs. The central bank decided to adopt some of the features and pictures to be developed on the new currency after deletion of zeros .. And obtained by / JD / a copy of the book's central bank, which included the historical and cultural landmarks and images to be placed on the implications of the currency close to the mentality of the Iraqi public and culture .. According to the authors included a paper currency a number of monuments and pictures the most important, put a picture to bridge the imams and the magnitude of the significance of high-value if it reaches the bridge between both sides of the River Tigris and the terminal Mrakadi Imams Musa al-Kazim (AS) and Abu Hanifa (ra) .. He said a book entitled the bank to the Directorate General for the issuance and cabinets: This is dedicated to the highest class of the new currency a category (200) two hundred dinars and the dinars on the back of this paper and put a picture of the Baghdad school .. He said the central bank: put on the face of the category (100) dinars, hundred dinars, pictures of Azwaip area in Baghdad, one of the areas which was set up by the ancient suspension bridge, one of the achievements of the Iraqi state .. Iraq is one of the leading countries in the establishment of this type of bridges, shown in the image building of the Iraqi Central Bank, in addition to the building of the University of Baghdad, is the oldest scientific institution in Iraq in the second half of the twentieth century, while placed on the back of the paper image (ziggurat), one of the features of construction Iraq at the dawn of history .. According to the book's central bank: put on the face of the paper category (50) JD (fifty dinars) image of the King Codaa one of the most kings dynasty of Lagash II (King XII), a God of growth and fertility. / Finished / Mohammed Ahmed
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dananernews.com%2FNews_Details.php%3FID%3D302
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  Empty Re: Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:53 am

Sep to january ☀

Back to top Go down

Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros  Empty Re: Appearance: The demand for a ziggurat on the currency re-life project to delete the zeros

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 am

Punisher- I doesn't mean it will take until 2013 to RV- I'm thinking it will happen before that- Look at how close we are now? And if you read back a ways, Shabibi wants to get this 'DONE AND OVERWITH!! Like, RIGHT NOW!! Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:50 am

For my personal sanity im just keeping those far off dates in the back of my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 am

I got faith in you, Punisher, don't let it get the best of you! Smile ☀ :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 am

terbo56 wrote:I got faith in you, Punisher, don't let it get the best of you! Smile ☀ :cheers:

bigsmile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum