Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful

2 posters

Go down

The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful Empty The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful

Post by glasshalffull Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:29 am

24/06/2012 12:20

BAGHDAD / Knights of hope

Description of the Central Bank of Iraq project to delete the zeros from the currency as: "a new infrastructure of the country at least as important as other infrastructure."

The deputy Mhaaft Bank Mazhar Mohammad Saleh: "The speed Anjazhma project reflect the harmony and the ministries and government departments concerned away from the institutional work isolationist, since there is no value for the independence of the central bank if they were not this independence with a high potential for coordination with institutions other economic to build Iraq."

He added: "The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful, as there are countries that removed six zeros from its currency because of the heritage of economic and inflation, which was suffering from and succeeded the experiment in which," noting: "The process of deleting the zeroes experience did not pass out of Iraq, we find that some of them in fear while the dimensions of the project has more positive than negative. "He continued: "The full and comprehensive study of the project was completed last fall, has been submitted to the Economic Committee in the Council of Ministers, scheduled for 1/1/2013 It is the time to directly delete the zeros."

He said: "This project represents a process of reform of the system of monetary management and the transition from large numbers to smaller numbers with the same value of the currency without affecting the trading currency, because the switch would be suitable for people getting used to the new currency trading."

http://fursanalamal.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=3726
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful Empty Re: The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 am

"The full and comprehensive study of the project was completed last fall, has been submitted to the Economic Committee in the Council of Ministers, scheduled for 1/1/2013

Lets hope that is the last FAR OFF DATE we get...

Back to top Go down

The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful Empty Re: The project to delete two zeros from the currency project successful and to delete three zeros from the currency project is very successful

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:52 am

I'm hanging on to that dream-Always somethin'- They couldn't tell people the truth if their lives depended on it-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum