Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law

2 posters

Go down

The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law Empty The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law

Post by ADMIN Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:16 am

The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law

Date: Sunday, 17-06-2012 10: 40 am

Baghdad (newsletter) ... According to the decision of the economic and Social Commission Deputy/alkordstanet/mohama Coalition blocs, that change the shape of Khalil's local currency after deleting the three zeros does not need new legislation because Iraqi banks Act allowed the Central Bank to issue new currency and choose format.
Khalil (News Agency news) on Sunday: Although the Iraqi Constitution – refusal of issuance or print a new currency and selection of formed by the Central Bank without a new law legislation so permits, but the Central Bank law issued for the year (2004) give central change currency and issued a new solution.

He added: the old law is in effect, no new law legislation of the Central Bank, so the draft deleted three zeros currency does not need a new law, but legislation that fully empowered central.

Noted: that the project is very important for the Iraqi economy because it will reduce large cash estimated at 33 trillion dinars in particular and that the future Iraq to increase its balance sheet finance for the coming years, the implementation of the project is necessary and must be applied.

The Central Bank of Iraq was announced (September 29, 2011) to 2013 will delete the zeros and the currency changeover, which warned officials and economists because of its work preparing for faking maviat trillion Iraqi dinars in light of anticipated changes replacement./finished/8. d/s.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D45779

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

The decision of the Commission on the economy: change the currency format is necessary to shrink the money supply and doesn't require a new law Empty THE BEST PART !!!!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 am

Noted: that the project is very important for the Iraqi economy because it will reduce large cash estimated at 33 trillion dinars in particular and that the future Iraq to increase its balance sheet finance for the coming years, the implementation of the project is necessary and must be applied.

THANKS MISKEBAM !!!!! UR UP EARLY ON FATHERS DAY !!!
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum