Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister

2 posters

Go down

URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  Empty URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:38 pm

URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister

Author: Readings

12/6/2012 4:36

Detect high-ranking source from within the National Alliance reservations site readings on Zkrosmh based "on the request revealed demand writer for Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Balastqalhmkabl take another candidate from the Dawa Party, as prime minister was made ​​at a meeting of the Mketbalssayas of the Dawa party was attended by al-Maliki the day before yesterday in the party's headquarters near Muthanna airport ..

The source said that Ali al-Adeeb a leading figure in the Dawa Party and Wizeraltalim Alaualbges scientific Maliki demanded the resignation for the candidate of his party's call for the post of prime minister and the recipe for a solution Manalmemkn that correspond to the affirmative of the front of Arbil, Najaf, in the words of the source is not that it bothered Amalikikthira "and make it enters Bamshadh of words with his deputy in the party to end Ali al-Adeeb Atherhaalajtmaa to postpone to another day ..

It is noteworthy that there are significant differences Maichea and in-depth between Maliki and the writer and Taatl_khashol he deserves to see the latest and most efficient of the al-Maliki at the head of the party which Ainfehhzb call at all in more than one occasion ..

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.qeraat.org/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D3670

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  Empty Re: URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Good info, thanks

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  2805820865  URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  2805820865  URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  2805820865  URGENT "special readings" .. Adeeb al-Maliki calls for his resignation and the nomination of a substitute "him from the Dawa Party, to be president" of the prime minister  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum