Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight

+2
bigdaddytim
Keys
6 posters

Go down

Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight Empty Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight

Post by Keys Wed May 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Ali was on the Revalue.us Conference Call tonight.

He stated the dinar will rise slowly, over years. There won't be a big increase all at once. You can't put a baby in a marathon. You have to put him in a walker first, etc. etc.

I tried to get on the call, but it ended before I got a chance to talk.

I wanted to ask him........If this is so, then why should we buy dinars from you? Why are you talking about cashing out? Why are you doing conference calls?

Any thoughts about what he said regarding dinar rising slowly over years? And please don't say he's a dealer and not allowed to say anything about RV.

If that's the case, why doesn't he just not say anything?

I'm totally boiling!
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight Empty Re: Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight

Post by bigdaddytim Wed May 30, 2012 11:43 pm

Okiefan, I just put my two cents in the Millionday comment that gives my opinion of Ali's statement. It is pretty much the same. One difference is that I don't sell dinar and have nothing to gain by anyone else selling it.
Now, if I could just get me a pumping job!!?!! My winning personality and charm would sell millions.....don't ya think?

Bah....humbug.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight Empty Re: Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight

Post by Keys Wed May 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Yes, winning personality, charm, and very handsome too. Smile
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 12:08 am

I hate that in some professions one must LIE out of their teeth. I think that is what he is doing!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu May 31, 2012 12:12 am

Proof again of one thing: Liar and Lawyer don't sound very different for a reason.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 12:49 am

bigdaddytim wrote:Proof again of one thing: Liar and Lawyer don't sound very different for a reason.

bigsmile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

OkieFan wrote:
I wanted to ask him........If this is so, then why should we buy dinars from you? Why are you talking about cashing out? Why are you doing conference calls?

Any thoughts about what he said regarding dinar rising slowly over years? And please don't say he's a dealer and not allowed to say anything about RV.

I'm totally boiling!

First off... and I know you didnt want to hear it... but he is bound by laws and ethics to not speculate... He has been saying that it would rise slowly over years... for years .... and so he is not lying... thats what it has done

1990 - 2003

After the Gulf War in 1991, and due to the economic blockade, the previously used Swiss printing technology was no longer available. A new, inferior quality notes issue was produced. The previous issue became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars.

http://cbi.iq/index.php?pid=History

Secondly... He is doing conference calls to try and keep in touch with customers directly, so that you can get to know him... and more than that, there have been false rumors put out about him (unfounded even) and he wants people to know that he open for questioning, that he has nothing to hide. I think its great to have ALL options open for when it comes time to cash in. We dont have any banks in this area that have delarue machines... and therefore, they will send my currency off.... with Ali, its a flat rate per million dinar, and it never leaves my sight.

Thirdly.... I dont think we are far off ..... the baby has taken the first steps.... think its about time to hit the ground running Laughing

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu May 31, 2012 1:00 am

I can sympathize with the false rumors... totally censor! hanghead

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 am

Miskebam wrote:
Thirdly.... I dont think we are far off ..... the baby has taken the first steps.... think its about time to hit the ground running Laughing

Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight 1261280965 Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight 949729897 Totally Aggravated with Ali's Conference Call tonight 1261280965

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Thu May 31, 2012 9:17 am

Miskebam wrote:
OkieFan wrote:

I'm totally boiling!

First off... and I know you didnt want to hear it... but he is bound by laws and ethics to not speculate... He has been saying that it would rise slowly over years... for years .... and so he is not lying... thats what it has done

1990 - 2003

After the Gulf War in 1991, and due to the economic blockade, the previously used Swiss printing technology was no longer available. A new, inferior quality notes issue was produced. The previous issue became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars.

http://cbi.iq/index.php?pid=History

Secondly... He is doing conference calls to try and keep in touch with customers directly, so that you can get to know him... and more than that, there have been false rumors put out about him (unfounded even) and he wants people to know that he open for questioning, that he has nothing to hide. I think its great to have ALL options open for when it comes time to cash in. We dont have any banks in this area that have delarue machines... and therefore, they will send my currency off.... with Ali, its a flat rate per million dinar, and it never leaves my sight.

Thanks for your response, Miskebam, but I was always told that their money was devalued by the U,S. when we invaded.......in order to keep them from buying weapons. Is this not true?
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu May 31, 2012 10:36 am

I posted the end result of the conference call here a few days ago...... In the end, Ali didn't tell you anything that you couldn't have gleaned from my synopsys.

Difference is, you wouldn't have gotten pee'd off and you would have saved alot of time:)

BTW...... Who's up for me giving y'all the results of the next conference call??

I stand ready to do so at any time, even if the next call isn't for 6 months, I am ready to give you the end result at any time.

Y'all just let me know:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by csradave Thu May 31, 2012 10:52 am

As much as I didn't want to hear what Ali said, I believe in him more than all the gurus that have called the RV almost daily. You have to make your own decisions. Who are you going to believe? I won't name anybody in particular, however all the "we have confirmations of an RV from multiple sources", and "we will be at the banks in the morning" and "my sources are so high they tickle God's toes", the train's pulling into the station" and "the landing gear is down, we are on final aproach" and "the ships at sea" are really getting old. I really hope Ali is so wrong and we RV real high, even 10 cents per dinar would be good. Somehow I just can't believe all the gurus anymore.

csradave

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu May 31, 2012 2:56 pm

In actuality Dinar Daddy has been saying almost the exact thing also

Miske said;
First off... and I know you didnt want to
hear it... but he is bound by laws and ethics to not speculate... He
has been saying that it would rise slowly over years... for years ....
and so he is not lying... thats what it has done

Ethics Is a very big word...Could also be said as "integrity" dont you think?

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum