Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY

Go down

05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY Empty 05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY

Post by ADMIN Tue May 29, 2012 5:49 pm

POLITICAL

Decision of the House of Representatives: Najafi successfully activating the role of Parliament and acceptable political and broad public

He Nujaifi that "Najafi has had to accept political and popular and widely internally and externally because of the positive role the actor in the management of parliamentary sessions and the package to accelerate the legislation and important laws in addition to his political role the successful follow-up important issues and sensitive at all levels", quoting from Najafi "concern on the process political and democratic because of the serious political crisis experienced by the country. "

Urgent .. State law to disclose Najafi request to withdraw confidence from the Maliki

Twilight News / detect a coalition of state law, Tuesday, that the House of Representatives Speaker Osama al submitted a request to President Jalal Talabani to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, returned it, "breach" of the Constitution. The MP said Haitham al-Jubouri In an interview with "Twilight News", "the process of withdrawal of confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki made ​​by the President of parliament, Osama Najafi, to the President of the Republic, and that it is a violation of the Constitution."

Electrtodes: A Mtg Held in Erbil, Talabani & House Will discuss the Choice of Prime Minister
Sign for the Iraqi List MP Ahmed electrodes to hold a meeting today in Erbil, home of President Jalal Talabani in Erbil and he would consider in selecting the next prime minister. " He said in a statement to all of Iraq [where] the day that the meeting of Arbil, which will be held in the house of Talabani and with the participation of the Iraqi List, and some components of the National Alliance and the Kurdistan Alliance will be assigned to search for the prime minister for the next period, "adding that" today's meeting will be devoted also to the mandate of the President to send a request to the House of Representatives to withdraw confidence from Maliki's government. "

Allawi's bloc announces joining deputies from Maliki's coalition for the meetings of Arbil

Twilight News / announced bloc led by former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi Tuesday joined deputies from the State of Law Coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki to the consultation meetings in Erbil. Maliki's critics and seeks to find a formula to pave the way for ending the current crisis in the country, including the withdrawal of confidence from the government. Talks are still going on in Arbil.

Parliament on Iraq: today's meeting will come out the results of final

BAGHDAD (Iba) ... Expect Iraqi MP Raad Awad to come out the leaders' meeting in Erbil today to the final solutions to the crisis that brought the country to the neck of the bottle.

High Nassif: the meeting of the Council of Ministers in Mosul is to prove that it is an important part of Iraq

Said an MP for the Iraqi bloc of free high Nassif said that "foreign agendas want to convert the connector to the state subordinate to it indicating that the meeting of the Council of Ministers in Mosul is to prove that it is an important part of Iraq."

Erbil Monday meeting to complete previous Erbil, Najaf meetings, says Asadi

The Secretary General of the Ahrar bloc, Dhiya al-Asadi, pointed out "The political leaders met in Erbil on last Monday evening completed what they agreed upon during previous Erbil and Najaf meetings." He stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) "The attendants of the meeting settled their decision over going on in their democratic and unifying project to stand against the monopolization and the dictatorship."

Urgent .. Maliki's proposed take over the provincial exchange their budgets and add them to the rest of this year

Twilight News / Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday, has offered two proposals, one to take over the provinces spend their budgets and add exchange them for the remaining years previous to the current year, stressing the need to redress the provinces that have suffered from terrorism. And Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday, accompanied by his cabinet ministers to the city of Mosul to hold a meeting of the Council of Ministers, at a time when the city shut down bridges and the prohibition of traffic in many areas.

BUSINESS & FINANCE

«Central» Iraqi: All zero phase in the currency in the destruction of the economy

The deputy governor of the Bank, the appearance of Mohammed, in a press statement yesterday, said that the Iraqi currency re prestige to what it was before the Iran-Iraq war and a national duty, we have to be met through the implementation of the project to delete the zeros.

CBI: Currency in State of Deconstructon;Requrires Acceleration of Dropping Zeros -A Nat'l Duty

Central Bank of Iraq said that every zero in the Iraqi currency is a stage in the destruction of the Iraqi economy, and that the removal of zeros from the currency and a national duty.

CBI: All parties favor dropping zeros; Need approval from GOI and House to be complete success

He said that the Central Bank would be ready to implement resolution without hesitation if the Government so decided, that he will block large cash and annoying and this is what the Iraqi people expect him to achieve progress and freedom and prosperity.

Delete the zeros from the country of Iraq will be transferred trillions to billions

Saleh pointed out that "the project is a logical scientific economic importance lies not only reduce the amount of currency, but also reduce the computational reproduction, which would reduce the operational risks because of the large numbers and the large number of errors resulting from it." He noted the benefit that "the project in spite of its importance, it needs to be approved by parliament and the government and the Central Bank of Iraq to its success through the formation of a joint committee and have the power to the resolution fixing the date and time of deletion of zeros," noting that "everyone agrees to the deletion of zeros, but they are skeptics of time and the date of deletion in addition to the bank's ability to this project. "

Senior Economist: Iraqi banks in need of expertise to develop global

Baghdad (news) .. Noted economic expert Akram Abdel-Aziz, the Iraqi banks need to use international expertise to develop them.

Analysis: Crisis, the Iraqi dinar and conditions of the International Monetary Fund

Out of the IMF conditions for write off 80% of Iraq’s foreign debt cancellation control system for foreign exchange system and the application of the open market as one of the requirements of market economy and capitalism that must be on the Central Bank of Iraq abide by them. As confirmed by the Central Bank of Iraq, the foreign exchange reserves exceeding 65 billion dollars, and this means that the Iraqi dinar must enjoy the competitive capabilities in the foreign exchange market is supposed to exceed the monetary value of the dollar.

Member of Finance Committee: CBI puts the instructions and opposers can not preserve the value of national currency

Baghdad (news) has criticized a member of the Finance Committee National Alliance MP Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri, the monetary policy pursued by the central bank, adding that he puts the instructions and financial rules and the violation of their application. He added that monetary policy currently followed in the country need to be reconsidered by the to comply with the new economic order that a shift from totalitarian “central” to the free market, pointing out that the central bank intervention to him substantial funds is not known how to employ them in order to preserve the value of local currency and the Iraqi economy.

Iraq calls on the U.S. Treasury and the World Bank to support banking and financial sector

Twilight News / called on the Federal Ministry of Finance, on Tuesday, the U.S. Treasury Department and the World Bank to support and to support the banking and financial sectors in Iraq. Issawi also reviewed the statement with the U.S. Ambassador and the delegation accompanying him, "economic and financial issues related to the work of the Ministry of Finance of Iraq and to emphasize the importance of development in the banking and financial sector in the country supported by the U.S. Treasury Department and the World Bank."

Bank (of New York AC) contributes to the preparation of Iraqi cadres in the field of professional stock market

The Director of the Stock Exchange, Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam, to complete the first step of the workshop between the market of securities (and Bank of New York AC) U.S.. This step is important for the development of the Iraqi Stock Exchange, where he participated in a cadre Iraqi of the Iraqi market for securities, the Securities Commission and a number of members of the financial market and a number of companies, brokers and Bank joint venture based in Iraq's financial market.

Higher sales of central bank after a sharp decline 2012-05-29

Sales of the Iraqi Central Bank Bmzadeh for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, yesterday, to record the amount of $ 169 million, compared to 115 million the previous meeting, at an exchange rate based on 1166 dollars for every dollar. The bulletin issued by the Central Bank that the total volume of demand for the dollar stood at 169 million and 251 thousand dollars, covered by the central bank at an exchange rate basis was 1166 dinars to the dollar. "

Central: the project to delete the zeros do not need a new law

The Central Bank Law gave full authority of the monetary authority to change the structure of the Iraqi currency, or delete the zeros of which can not be new legislation for the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as it has been discussed twice in the House and Minister, and became the authorities of the executive and legislative branches more familiar with it, noting that the project needs to issue a regulation serves as an instruction published in the Official Gazette, and the Central Bank is in the process configured. - likely implemented in the (1/1 / 2013) after obtaining formal approval by the federal government - the parliamentary Finance Committee has asked the central bank put a new law for the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, as it is a big project and a critical interest to the general and the Iraqi people.

Voice we hear every day: the Iraqi currency torn full of the rich and the poor tests?

Abu Mohammad, a man over sixty sitting behind the driver says that the currency was in the past does not break down and even torn, they traded in the market because of the Iraqi dinar was the (strong) and the number of currency is limited and is not that massive amounts n and can be exchanged at any place or it is in circulation, banks receive and replace them and replace the damaged too, but the banks gave us cash torn When you receive a pension, and I think that the banks receive currency torn and Thacrha with clean currency and return to the market again, or they receive from those who Eodonha without having to check, so it remains the funds deployed in the market without any solution and keeps people exploit each other greatly because he was able to discharge the money torn on the other and the other puts it on another and so on. says Abu Mohammed, that the subject does not know by the officials because they receive Currency (warm) which has just emerged from the lab or they receive a dollar peg, and so the The problem we have we only the poor. I think that the direct follow-up will contribute to the eradication of the phenomenon of money completely torn and must be accompanied by such extreme step of accounting for each employee deliberately mixing shredded money sound money and delivered to the retirees or employees or others in order to be a lesson to others.

TARIFF LAW

Economy of parliamentary government refuse a request to wait in the application of tariff law

The Iraqi government has said it called on the House of Representatives of the patient as the application of tariff law scheduled to commence by early next month for non-completion of the foundations necessary for the successful application of the law. The Ministry of Finance has decided last March to begin the application of tariff end of June next after the futures last year to more than once because of the demand by some countries and traders.

Cabinet agreed to defer the application of customs tariff law

Iraqi government requested from the House of Representatives to postpone the application of the law of customs tariff, pending completion of procedures and tools for law enforcement, to provide the Ministry of Finance justification to wait and the time limit is required to postpone the application of the law, while the government agreed to the Ministry of Finance to allocate the land necessary to implement the project port of Faw from by the Ministry of Transport, and agreed to continue regardless monthly salary of full to the families of the deceased during the service, and puppies of the employees of the army, police and other government institutions. and government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh, Monday, the decisions of the meeting of the Council of Ministers, which took place today (28/5)

CHAPTER VII

Why the UN Security Council insists on keeping Iraq under Chapter VII?

In Baghdad, as well as there are many countries have border disputes did not require that entered under Chapter VII. And the second file and the compensation was paid Homelv Iraq more than 30 billion out of 52 billion
There are understandings between Iraq and Kuwait on this file and file about the debt amounting to $ 16 billion. The Iraq is a collaborator of the missing file to the fullest extent the Red Cross has been revealed about the fate of 300 people
Does not know the fate of 605 others. And finally re-file the Kuwaiti archives, which was handed over to Kuwait in In 2009 by the Arab League and Kuwait but says that you received only a quarter Archive. Every possible past problems solved by peaceful means and diplomatic and there are understandings and joint committees to resolve These files, and I Ookd I believe that there is a strategic goal to America from Iraq under the continued survival of Chapter VII.

GENERAL NEWS

Hamid Mutlaq accuses America of being responsible for deteriorating situation in Iraq

Baghdad (NINA) – Lawmaker from Iraqiya slate, Hamid al-Mutlaq, criticized recent statement made by US Ambassador to Iraq, James Jeffrey, on the failureof political forces, accusing America for deteriorating situation in Iraq
In a statement to NINA on Monday, May 28, Mutlaq said, "The United States is responsible for keeping the situation in Iraq at a deteriorating level; it did not abide by agreements concluded with it that it make it responsible to improve the situation in Ira." He added that American was not far from what is going on in Iraq, actually it planned to keep Iraq at this low level of political, social and security performance, as well as in other forms of life. In a statement to the press, US Ambassador, James Jeffrey, had warned political forces from the deteriorating situation in Iraq, if they do not unite, calling for resorting to peaceful means to solve outstanding problems.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY Empty Re: 05/29/12 IRAQ NEWS SUMMARY

Post by ADMIN Tue May 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Member of the parliamentary attack the financial policy the Central Bank and Asamh not know how to employ the funds in the service economy
http://www.changesxchange.com/t13363-member-of-the-parliamentary-attack-the-financial-policy-the-central-bank-and-asamh-not-know-how-to-employ-the-funds-in-the-service-economy

U.S. Treasury confirms its support for the development of banking and financial sector of Iraq
http://www.changesxchange.com/t13366-us-treasury-confirms-its-support-for-the-development-of-banking-and-financial-sector-of-iraq

Maliki dispatched a mediator to Barzani and stands ready to implement the decisions of Arbil, Najaf for not withdrawing confidence from him and give him a third term
http://www.changesxchange.com/t13364-maliki-dispatched-a-mediator-to-barzani-and-stands-ready-to-implement-the-decisions-of-arbil-najaf-for-not-withdrawing-confidence-from-him-and-give-him-a-third-term

Iraq: Talabani will direct a letter to the parliament to withdraw confidence from Maliki's government
http://www.changesxchange.com/t13367-iraq-talabani-will-direct-a-letter-to-the-parliament-to-withdraw-confidence-from-maliki-s-government

Asadi: Maliki will not resign and would not withdraw his confidence and does not fidget in the rule of law
http://www.changesxchange.com/t13368-asadi-maliki-will-not-resign-and-would-not-withdraw-his-confidence-and-does-not-fidget-in-the-rule-of-law

Kurdistan flag to be raised over EU capital Brussels
http://www.changesxchange.com/t13371-kurdistan-flag-to-be-raised-over-eu-capital-brussels

Sadrists: comfortable majority (half + 1) are available to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister
http://www.changesxchange.com/t13369-sadrists-comfortable-majority-half-1-are-available-to-withdraw-confidence-from-the-prime-minister

Iraqi bloc says it will demand to dissolve the House of Representatives withdrew its confidence that the Maliki
http://www.changesxchange.com/t13370-iraqi-bloc-says-it-will-demand-to-dissolve-the-house-of-representatives-withdrew-its-confidence-that-the-maliki

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum