Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE

5 posters

Go down

BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE Empty BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE

Post by Proteus Sat May 26, 2012 5:32 pm

We Invite You to a:
ReValue.us SPECIAL Event
Hosted by Proteus and Patriot

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

"ALI of Dinar Trade"

Interview

We will attempt to ask the HARD QUESTIONS to ALI,
in a "Bare Knuckles" "No Holds Barred" Interview!
This interview will seek candid answers about the Dinar,
our Investment, & The Questions No-One else will ask,
all Exposed through ALI's Perspective!

The Interview will be broadcast LIVE to listeners
and also RECORDED for Playback at a later time!
This should be a very exciting & informative event for all.

(time permitting Listener Questions to selected Guests could occur)

Tell your Friends,
Tell other Investors,
Tell Everyone ya know,
This is one Interview you won't want to miss!

Where: Call-in Number: 760.569.7676
Participant Main Pin: 899947#

Back-up Pin: 892007#
*Note: Please Do Not Call Into The Back-up Pin Number Unless The Main Board Is Full.
We Do Not Open The Back-Up Board Until the Main Board Has Reached 900 Callers. -Thank you!

When: WEDNESDAY - MAY 30th, 2012
Time: 9:00 PM EST

Download the HUB for chances to
...Win FREE Dinars...
Just For Listening

Have You Downloaded The COMMUNITY HUB Yet?
You will be eligible to win FREE Dinars!
To be awarded during our conference calls.

Click the Link Below to Register!

GET THE COMMUNITY HUB

Listeners with the COMMUNITY HUB ACTIVE on their Desktop,
You Can WIN Free Dinars!

Proteus
Proteus

Back to top Go down

BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE Empty Re: BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE

Post by chevysteve Sat May 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Let's just do the synopsis of the interview right now and save all the pomp and circumstance!!

Here we go..............

Ali, has the Dinar RV'd?? (Ali response)... "no"

Ali, will it RV?? (Ali response) probably not and even if it does it won't be anywhere near what the goo's are saying and it won't be anytime soon.

Ali, should we still be buying Dinars from you?? (Ali response) most definately!!

OK, thanks and goodnight..

See how easy that was and no hype and koolaid sessions Sleep Sleep Sleep
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE Empty Re: BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE

Post by Proteus Sat May 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Well that's a great guess and probably very educated for you,
but I am sorry to inform you that the implications within your synopsis is WRONG...

This INTERVIEW will not pose any of the questions that you have suggested...
as those have already been questions by other sites... of whom would not ask the questions we will....

The questions we are going to ask are the questions you most likely have never heard asked on any website,
and are of the most questioned nature within the community... and have been wondered about for years...

This INTERVIEW is designed to bring out accurate information as well as the truth about our investment,
and to hopefully restore some of the lost confidence within the community concerning this investment...

I hope you consider being a listener, as if those questions,
are the ones that are most important to you,
then you will have your chance to ask ALI himself,
in the Listener QUESTION and ANSWER,
part of the Conference Call...

BEST WISHES,
Proteus
Very Happy
Proteus
Proteus

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun May 27, 2012 11:23 pm

I'm with you Chevysteve. All that matters to us in the entire timeline of this investment is when and how much. Anything above that is brought out by the "fluff" that the goos have thrown in to cover their tracks when they have missed the target a thousand times over. Maliki schpaliki, shabibi mobibi, shama lama ding dong!!!!

If anyone says that they are in this investment, and then say that they don't care how much money they will make, they are LIARS. Period. Humans are selfish creatures by our very nature. Just some of us will admit it. We are not necessarily proud of it, and most work hard to cover it up. But underneath, we are greedy, selfish little blasters.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon May 28, 2012 5:25 pm

BareKnuckles Interview with ALI of DINAR TRADE 974290055
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon May 28, 2012 6:34 pm

chevysteve wrote:
Let's just do the synopsis of the interview right now and save all the pomp and circumstance!!

Here we go..............

Ali, has the Dinar RV'd?? (Ali response)... "no"

Ali, will it RV?? (Ali response) probably not and even if it does it won't be anywhere near what the goo's are saying and it won't be anytime soon.

Ali, should we still be buying Dinars from you?? (Ali response) most definately!!

OK, thanks and goodnight..

I am re-reading this and I can't help but to get tickled!! Chevysteve, I'll bet you can get kicked out of OkieChat just as fast as I can!!!! LOL!!! Ilikeyou

See how easy that was and no hype and koolaid sessions Sleep Sleep Sleep

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon May 28, 2012 6:54 pm

BDT..... I have never even been in the Okie chat. You are definately right, I would be kicked outta there so fast it would be laughable.

About 5 seconds there I would probably throw-up and then spout off and be banned for life!!

shame shame lmao lmao
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon May 28, 2012 7:44 pm

I know how you feel, seeing as how there are at least three that I know of that I can't go into.

Kinda like the old joke about the Piggly Wiggly. "I can't go back in there either".!!!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue May 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Proteus wrote:Well that's a great guess and probably very educated for you,
but I am sorry to inform you that the implications within your synopsis is WRONG...

This INTERVIEW will not pose any of the questions that you have suggested...
as those have already been questions by other sites... of whom would not ask the questions we will....

The questions we are going to ask are the questions you most likely have never heard asked on any website,
and are of the most questioned nature within the community... and have been wondered about for years...

This INTERVIEW is designed to bring out accurate information as well as the truth about our investment,
and to hopefully restore some of the lost confidence within the community concerning this investment...

I hope you consider being a listener, as if those questions,
are the ones that are most important to you,
then you will have your chance to ask ALI himself,
in the Listener QUESTION and ANSWER,
part of the Conference Call...

BEST WISHES,
Proteus
Very Happy

Thanks Proteus! Ali catches heck for his position.... not sure why other than he decided to get into a great business that has made his family a great living.... which is what most people try to do....

Alot of false rumors have been tossed out across the forums about him... hope that you can clear some of them up...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum