Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Blaino and Hammerman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Blaino and Hammerman

+11
ADMIN
Texas Creek Johnson
az-tex
obiewon
stevejss1
SEBtopdog
aksafeone
Kevind53
Horizon
Terbo56
rick152
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blaino and Hammerman Empty Blaino and Hammerman

Post by rick152 Fri May 18, 2012 3:22 pm

There is one bit of credit that must be admitted to and recognized here...This speculation into the Dinar sure has brought out some very fertile imaginations. What I would like to know is do some of these people stay up all night long to make this stuff up or are they really just that creative? There must be a website with plies and piles of this stuff to pick from Like the "Walmart" of guruisms. The ones on sale cheap are the ones we get. LOL
delete lol!
Seriously folks I have not taken any of this stuff to heart for a long time but one must admit some of it sure is hilarious !

5-17-2012 Blaino: There will be a complete reset of the Iraqi banking system on the 20th (Sunday).

5-17-2012 Hammerman: Recently in Reno, Obama, China, Iraq, World Bank and the IMF all had a major meeting. In this meeting they came to an agreement and signed off on in it. The papers were given to the World Court. The World Court approved it. Some of my sources are saying 48 hours until RV, others are saying 3-6 days.

Weareblessed: I spoke personally with Hammerman today via a private call regarding his thoughts on whether the RV could be held up or delayed if too much information is provided by the Gurus to the Dinar public. (His answer below) I have spoken with Hammerman on numerous occasions and have learned some information about where his sources are and how far up the food chain they go.

A few can't go any higher than where they sit which is the "nose bleed" section. Many are his personal friends he has known for years. One of his most important and well connected sources he has known personally and at a frienship level for 30 years +. These sources can be found at the CBI, Parliment, Iraq Embassy, DC and the Pentagon.

This is as much as I will say. We have developed a friendship and trust as best as you can without a face to face meeting. He also told me today that yesterday he would have thought the RV was 3 to 4 weeks out yet but today received information that changes all of that and could happen at any time starting now through next Thursday, 5-24.

Hammerman's response: H**L No...Absolutely not! I have spoken with more than a dozen of my sources and posed the same question to them and not one has ever saw this as a truth. In fact they adamantly said that any information that I provide will not hold up the RV or the revalue of any other currencies for that matter. Now if I gave someone's name or other info it could create problems for that individual.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Blaino and Hammerman Empty Re: Blaino and Hammerman

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 18, 2012 5:38 pm

They are so f.o.s. it isn't funny-None of 'em know anything because if they did, they'd ALL keep their mouths shut-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri May 18, 2012 5:55 pm

I had read somewhere where they were going to have this meeting they are referring to.

Kinda like gossip...
Blaino and Hammerman E_1_49

The one thing about reading the guru post....read all of them, compare their notes, and just believe it gonna happen one day soon!Blaino and Hammerman 23_34_2

Someone will be right one day!!!

Guru Talk
Blaino and Hammerman E_1_49

Blaino and Hammerman Sig

Blaino and Hammerman Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Blaino and Hammerman 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Blaino and Hammerman Laughi10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Blaino and Hammerman 2805820865  Blaino and Hammerman 2805820865  Blaino and Hammerman 2805820865  Blaino and Hammerman 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri May 18, 2012 6:33 pm

I'd say that about sums it up, Kevin. Perfect!!! Twisted Evil :cheers: Blaino and Hammerman 3079029344 :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Made me laugh. In fact, I probably looked a bit like the horse in the picture. lol! Thanks, Kevind53.

Blaino and Hammerman Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Blaino and Hammerman Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sat May 19, 2012 12:07 am

This stuff is so far out their it makes me want to scream. You know I don't believe a word of it but it really ticks me off that people can put out these stories with no responsiblity for their actions. I guess I take it personal when people hurt other people and can't be held accountable. God bless the good people in our dinar community and protect them from all the false information put out by others and keep them strong, amen...

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:27 am

FREEWAY BILL is another joke I use to listen to personally on my cell phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by obiewon Sat May 19, 2012 2:20 am

This "stuff" should not be posted.
obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat May 19, 2012 2:55 am

obiewon, mostly it is here to allow peeps who want to see how far out the stuff they write really is in comparison to the news. Also why it is devoted to a certain section, and this section only.

It also allows members to vent (gently) on how off the things said are.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat May 19, 2012 7:57 am

stevejss1 wrote:This stuff is so far out their it makes me want to scream. You know I don't believe a word of it but it really ticks me off that people can put out these stories with no responsiblity for their actions. I guess I take it personal when people hurt other people and can't be held accountable. God bless the good people in our dinar community and protect them from all the false information put out by others and keep them strong, amen...

Yeah... I still get emails from Blaino/Hammerman trying to get me to sign up for their new site, listen to their cc's and learn about "trusts", etc., etc., etc. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Which of course, I don't, nor will I ever... LOL

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat May 19, 2012 8:00 am

punisher wrote:FREEWAY BILL is another joke I use to listen to personally on my cell phone.

Truer words were never spoken...

He just rehashes "other's intel" and claims he has "sources"... which as everyone with half a brain knows; have NEVER EVER been right about anything... I almost got banned from Planet Dinar a long time ago by calling out this fraud... Shane (the admin) and I had several PM's about it at the time... LOL Rolling Eyes :shock: Laughing

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Sat May 19, 2012 9:08 am

from what i have read the dwletion of the 000 and the new currency will not began untill 2013. seen at recaps

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Sat May 19, 2012 9:23 am

I have often wondered why some would care where we put what we will get from this investment. Why have all these frank dod acc when there are hundreds of smaller banks to put 250,000. in . you could have as many acc as you need and be fdic covered. when folks push stuff to much it turnes me off. security is the same i work around rich folks in the atl area every week they dont fret about what they drive if they want to drive a bently they do visit buckhead atl sometimes you will see i have worked in many multi million dollar new homes and they dont have security gards they have life lock on there accounts and have a happy rich life. so be caushas of the wisdom of those trying to scar you into trusts and other stuff just get a good atturny and financial adviser.

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 19, 2012 10:38 am

Soonerfan and Freeway Bill are twins (or so they claim). Both must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle and injected with fantasy fluid that affected their thought process. They join a group of others (formally know to the old OOM site) that have departed (unfortunately not far enough) and lead by someone that I will not mention but is himself a true foreigner (though neighbor) that expounds gibberish and balderdash on a daily basis.
I can generally tell when these so called gurus are expounding their gibberish and balderdash because their fingers are typing and the letters are appearing as "intel" on screens around the world. The all time favorite gibberish that comes out of these stumble fingered keyboards is easily tied to grouped words like "I spoke with Freeway Bill, (the one we don't mention), BWM, ..... (the whole group of rascals)." That intro causes me to immediately grab my sides and squeeze as the fit that has begun is now building to a massive convulsion and my poor feet are set to begin keeping time to a "different drummer" accompanied by head bouncing and hysterical uncontrolled laughter.
I have, over the years, dubbed these so called "gurus" the Barnum and Bailey Circus Clowns. To see one of their names posted as the author of a thread is enough to either make my eyes skip on down to the next item on the scroll\page OR create a most uncomfortable feeling way down within me that just has to find an escape of sorts. I swear, the script writers for this "comedy of errors" has got to be emmy quality with a mind that is totally unconnected to anything real, moral and/or responsible.
Frankly I choose not to participate in reading their gibberish and balderdash and prefer to be content with news articles and spending my time on the computer reading and conversing with fellow FOOM site members and friends (a far more palatable group for sure).
To those newbies out there: BEWARE OF THE VERBAL UTTERING OF THE SPECIES KNOWN AS "GURU" AS THEY WILL LEAD YOU DOWN THE PATH OF WRONG REPORTING AND STRAIGHT TO THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE THAT CAN ONLY END IN FRUSTRATION AND DISCOVERY OF MIS-INFORMATION AND MADE UP SELF SERVING RHETORIC.
And now my friends (if you haven't left the building by now) I must bid thee farewell though it pains me so. I shall wield my sword in the defense of the king, queen, damsels, and the truth ..... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 am

It is so nice we can now express our feelings in a nice way!!!!Blaino and Hammerman 3079029344

Blaino and Hammerman Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Blaino and Hammerman 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 11:47 am

az-tex wrote:
stevejss1 wrote:This stuff is so far out their it makes me want to scream. You know I don't believe a word of it but it really ticks me off that people can put out these stories with no responsiblity for their actions. I guess I take it personal when people hurt other people and can't be held accountable. God bless the good people in our dinar community and protect them from all the false information put out by others and keep them strong, amen...

Yeah... I still get emails from Blaino/Hammerman trying to get me to sign up for their new site, listen to their cc's and learn about "trusts", etc., etc., etc. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Which of course, I don't, nor will I ever... LOL

I get those same emails as well...what an embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 11:53 am

az-tex wrote:
punisher wrote:FREEWAY BILL is another joke I use to listen to personally on my cell phone.

Truer words were never spoken...

He just rehashes "other's intel" and claims he has "sources"... which as everyone with half a brain knows; have NEVER EVER been right about anything... I almost got banned from Planet Dinar a long time ago by calling out this fraud... Shane (the admin) and I had several PM's about it at the time... LOL Rolling Eyes :shock: Laughing

I use to talk to him on the phone and he would assure me the rv was about to happen...there is only so much one can take...I DELETED his number months ago...I should have broken my cell phone too for having put his number into it lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat May 19, 2012 1:08 pm

say what?

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat May 19, 2012 1:13 pm

aksafeone wrote:Soonerfan and Freeway Bill are twins (or so they claim). Both must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle and injected with fantasy fluid that affected their thought process. They join a group of others (formally know to the old OOM site) that have departed (unfortunately not far enough) and lead by someone that I will not mention but is himself a true foreigner (though neighbor) that expounds gibberish and balderdash on a daily basis.
I can generally tell when these so called gurus are expounding their gibberish and balderdash because their fingers are typing and the letters are appearing as "intel" on screens around the world. The all time favorite gibberish that comes out of these stumble fingered keyboards is easily tied to grouped words like "I spoke with Freeway Bill, (the one we don't mention), BWM, ..... (the whole group of rascals)." That intro causes me to immediately grab my sides and squeeze as the fit that has begun is now building to a massive convulsion and my poor feet are set to begin keeping time to a "different drummer" accompanied by head bouncing and hysterical uncontrolled laughter.
I have, over the years, dubbed these so called "gurus" the Barnum and Bailey Circus Clowns. To see one of their names posted as the author of a thread is enough to either make my eyes skip on down to the next item on the scroll\page OR create a most uncomfortable feeling way down within me that just has to find an escape of sorts. I swear, the script writers for this "comedy of errors" has got to be emmy quality with a mind that is totally unconnected to anything real, moral and/or responsible.
Frankly I choose not to participate in reading their gibberish and balderdash and prefer to be content with news articles and spending my time on the computer reading and conversing with fellow FOOM site members and friends (a far more palatable group for sure).
To those newbies out there: BEWARE OF THE VERBAL UTTERING OF THE SPECIES KNOWN AS "GURU" AS THEY WILL LEAD YOU DOWN THE PATH OF WRONG REPORTING AND STRAIGHT TO THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE THAT CAN ONLY END IN FRUSTRATION AND DISCOVERY OF MIS-INFORMATION AND MADE UP SELF SERVING RHETORIC.
And now my friends (if you haven't left the building by now) I must bid thee farewell though it pains me so. I shall wield my sword in the defense of the king, queen, damsels, and the truth ..... .

I can see, aksafeone, you are feeling much better .... and back to your old self. lol! So glad you're on the mend. I have long loved the words "gibberish" and "balderdash" ... so descriptive. Razz

Blaino and Hammerman Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat May 19, 2012 1:19 pm

It's just great, ain't it!!Laughing :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Don't get me wrong, Freeway Bill seems genuine and a nice guy but as far as his intel and opinion on this investment like when it will happen, that is all BS.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat May 19, 2012 2:21 pm

I only have to read the title of the thread to know better than to step in it...

Blaino and Hammerman Bsflag

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat May 19, 2012 3:06 pm

It's really gettin, deep, Miske- Got your hip waders on?affraid Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 19, 2012 3:33 pm

To late in the season to spread it on the fields ... have to wait after first cutting now. lol!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Blaino and Hammerman 2805820865  Blaino and Hammerman 2805820865  Blaino and Hammerman 2805820865  Blaino and Hammerman 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat May 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Methinks for the most part, these folks will attach the RV to anything they can lay their hands on.
They feel they must say something...anything...in order to remain relevant...even if it is irrelevant.

Rolling Eyes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sun May 20, 2012 11:36 am

aksafeone wrote:Soonerfan and Freeway Bill are twins (or so they claim). Both must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle and injected with fantasy fluid that affected their thought process.

Yep, aksafeone, they are twins just like doodoo and dinarling are twins. Blaino and Hammerman 949729897

And as for Hammerhead and Draino, I read their prediction as RV today, cashin Monday morning or Tuesday at the latest. HMMMMMM, have we ever heard that before?

Oh well, we can rest on the assurance that The RV is closer right now than it has ever been!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 12:06 pm

I wish i never listed to some of these guys from the get-go, i would be better off.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun May 20, 2012 12:06 pm

dinarstar wrote:Methinks for the most part, these folks will attach the RV to anything they can lay their hands on.
They feel they must say something...anything...in order to remain relevant...even if it is irrelevant.

Rolling Eyes

This is exactly what I have been saying for the last year and a half. Totally agree. ANYTHING so they can say "Hey look at me! " So sad.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 20, 2012 12:08 pm

We all probably would have been better off-You got no disagreements here-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun May 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Yep, doodoo - WE HAVE heard that MANY times!!! Has it ever come to pass??? NEVER! :evil: Blaino and Hammerman 927261665I think it is time to let the "little people affraid " speak as they usually make MORE SENSE: AS to these guru people:

The gurus should be Embarassed because of their continued speculative balderdash. The widget community thinks that these guys need to change professions and join the Barnum and Bailey 🤡s. They always make investors :pale: :pale: :pale: and Suspect Suspect Suspect . They also are Blaino and Hammerman 4017580043ing us Blaino and Hammerman 761671673 . We think they need to just Blaino and Hammerman 3346874973 and quit with the Blaino and Hammerman 1471667124 routine or tell their incorrect sources to get Blaino and Hammerman 3614774015 of the reporting cycle. WE think a very good present from 🎅 would be an early RV!! :cheers: Blaino and Hammerman 203646764 OK, time for Blaino and Hammerman 2859867778.

Oh, and the RV is closer ONLY BECAUSE ANOTHER DAY/HOUR/MINUTE has gone by without one. Imminent has taken on a Whole new meaning and it isn't "within the very near future. NOW it means: sometime within the next century!

Time to watch the end of the Nationwide race at IOWA Speedway.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun May 20, 2012 3:40 pm

aksafeone wins today's award for the best use of Widgets!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: Blaino and Hammerman 1499845164

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 3:54 pm

I agree Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun May 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Thank you , thank you; thank you very much!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun May 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Did AJ up and disappear from here??? I can't recall when I last saw him on here.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Blaino and Hammerman Smiley-happy093Blaino and Hammerman 7_11_117Blaino and Hammerman Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun May 20, 2012 4:44 pm

His father passed a short while ago and he had to go to the west coast. I would imagine that he will be back on the site when he gets business taken care of and gets caught back up around home.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun May 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Thanks ak!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Blaino and Hammerman Smiley-happy093Blaino and Hammerman 7_11_117Blaino and Hammerman Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun May 20, 2012 4:49 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:aksafeone wins today's award for the best use of Widgets!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: Blaino and Hammerman 1499845164

TRUE!!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 4:52 pm

I hope all is well with aj. I miss him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 20, 2012 5:01 pm

AJ is a smart man- I miss the ol' boy- Hope all is well, and that we see him soon!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun May 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Well personally I think they are all full of it but I remain firm that one day one/all of them will be right. I mean how can they miss when they talk the same garbage every day!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Alleyrose- Even a busted clock or watch is right twice a day!!Laughing :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun May 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Bahahahaha true that Terbo!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 20, 2012 6:05 pm

I have a clock like that! Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun May 20, 2012 6:09 pm

I have several clocks like that - hmmmmm I wonder what I do to them????? 🤡 :evil:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Blaino and Hammerman 3973136183 Blaino and Hammerman 3973136183 I'd probably get rid of them, because if they continue to lay around in your way, it will only 'Tick' you off- So, don't be 'alarmed'- Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun May 20, 2012 6:13 pm

terbo56 wrote:Blaino and Hammerman 3973136183 Blaino and Hammerman 3973136183 I'd probably get rid of them, because if they continue to lay around in your way, it will only 'Tick' you off- So, don't be 'alarmed'- Laughing

lol!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun May 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Terbo you cracked me up!!!! Blaino and Hammerman 3973136183 Blaino and Hammerman 3973136183 Blaino and Hammerman 3973136183 Blaino and Hammerman 3973136183 Blaino and Hammerman 3973136183 Blaino and Hammerman 567726376 Blaino and Hammerman 567726376 Blaino and Hammerman 567726376 Blaino and Hammerman 1815401988 :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Glad I could help put a 'Grin' on your mugg!!Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun May 20, 2012 6:59 pm

terbo56 wrote:Glad I could help put a 'Grin' on your mugg!!Laughing

How could you actually tell you put a grin on his face when you cant see it for the helmet???

Twisted Evil lol! lol!

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum